Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin2| FSC2 | FSC with PoS | Now on Bittrex - page 8. (Read 33340 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
We have no investors.  I have not taken a single dollar in money from anyone on this project.  We had some funding go to Bittrex to get listed but that was not paid to us and we paid part of that fee as well.  The coins are not going anywhere and are reserved for things to help the community.  You can see from the history of the address that we are not selling the coins, we are not dumping them anywhere, they are just sitting there waiting for the next time we can do a giveaway or contest or to pay bounties.  You keep suggesting that I am here to cheat people and that is simply not true.  You have no evidence to support that claim so just give it up.  If you disagree with how we're handling FSC2 then do something to help instead of just making false accusations and complaining.
I will update the twitter when there is news to share.  I don't know what you want from me.  I'm not going to update twitter constantly just for the sake of doing updates.

That address is our wallet for development, giveaways, exchange from FSC to FSC2, etc.  Not sure what the problem is with that.   This was never a secret and I have been very open about the early PoW mining going toward these things.

Anyway, don't worry about bittrex because trading volume will go up and it will be fine.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
He's upset because I wouldn't do everything he asked during the day.  He would email or skype message me 20 times in a row asking for things and wouldn't accept that things take time to build.  Started out fine but then got increasingly more angry so I asked him to stop contacting me.  He apparently has many accounts on the forum here that he uses to try and bash me but it's not difficult to tell they are all the same person by how they post.

It's too bad really because we could have built some nice things together if he could learn to relax and stop trying to push so hard every day.  Not sure where he got the idea that me and my team were his employees but that was how he talked to me.
I do not know a lot of you. Do you know me?
You do not have any more hope in my view.
No skills.
Now, it is clear that there is no reason why you stay here.
I'm gonna go to sleep. Bye~~~
He's upset because I wouldn't do everything he asked during the day.  He would email or skype message me 20 times in a row asking for things and wouldn't accept that things take time to build.  Started out fine but then got increasingly more angry so I asked him to stop contacting me.  He apparently has many accounts on the forum here that he uses to try and bash me but it's not difficult to tell they are all the same person by how they post.

It's too bad really because we could have built some nice things together if he could learn to relax and stop trying to push so hard every day.  Not sure where he got the idea that me and my team were his employees but that was how he talked to me.
I do not know a lot of you. Do you know me?
You do not have any more hope in my view.
No skills.
Yes,
then you go to another coin thread, not FSC2.
Thank you Smiley
With all of that said, we are behind schedule and that is frustrating.  My partner has been having a lot of issues with his electricity and we've had some other things that have come up along the way.  Everything is behind schedule but we don't view it as that big of a problem because we're here for the long term.  We're not building a pump and dump coin that comes out with tons of flashy things then just disappears.  If you want to be part of FriendshipCoin then you are part of it for the long term.  You won't get rich trying to trade FSC2 on a daily basis.

I have apologized to everyone on multiple occasions for the delays in releasing new products and at this point that's all I can do until we start producing.  We are building a platform here, not just a coin.  There's a big difference.
Thanks for your frankness.
We always support you Cheesy
Cheer up !
With all of that said, we are behind schedule and that is frustrating.  My partner has been having a lot of issues with his electricity and we've had some other things that have come up along the way.  Everything is behind schedule but we don't view it as that big of a problem because we're here for the long term.  We're not building a pump and dump coin that comes out with tons of flashy things then just disappears.  If you want to be part of FriendshipCoin then you are part of it for the long term.  You won't get rich trying to trade FSC2 on a daily basis.

I have apologized to everyone on multiple occasions for the delays in releasing new products and at this point that's all I can do until we start producing.  We are building a platform here, not just a coin.  There's a big difference.
He's upset because I wouldn't do everything he asked during the day.  He would email or skype message me 20 times in a row asking for things and wouldn't accept that things take time to build.  Started out fine but then got increasingly more angry so I asked him to stop contacting me.  He apparently has many accounts on the forum here that he uses to try and bash me but it's not difficult to tell they are all the same person by how they post.

It's too bad really because we could have built some nice things together if he could learn to relax and stop trying to push so hard every day.  Not sure where he got the idea that me and my team were his employees but that was how he talked to me.

Hello

Is the Multi-Pool setup yet just asking  if so what us the url?

Hello.

I am the provider.

Its being worked on, but sadly there is a lot of things going in for my Dev so he is very busy with family and work.
The pool is comming though Smiley

Stay tuned for it Wink

How long might it take?

It depends on how much time he needs to spend at work, and with family.
Its gonna be in march, I know that for sure.

How is the relationship between you and kaptainkrayola?

If we donate to you 1500000FSC2, whether you will be able to do?

Come Bitcoin or not unless? Please grown the FSC2 in your efforts.

FSC2 Growth. It depends on your efforts.
Don't say the meaningless words again and again.
Do you really have 1,500,000FSC2? Prove it and then say something !

What's the meaning of "we"?
Who are you? You are alone as I know.
Why are you doing this continuously?
What is your intention?

Many people are working hard for FSC2.
But, many people including developer waste time because of you.
Unless you say something more constructive, be quiete for us !  Angry

What are you anyway?

If someone is trying to the FSC2, I pay the 1500000FSC2.

I would buy it more.

However, "KK" is not worth to invest now. He is lazy.

He is the one word. He is incompetent.

You will know soon.
You are impossible.
What a pity !

Hello

Is the Multi-Pool setup yet just asking  if so what us the url?

Hello.

I am the provider.

Its being worked on, but sadly there is a lot of things going in for my Dev so he is very busy with family and work.

Stay tuned for it Wink

How long might it take?

How is the relationship between you and kaptainkrayola?

If we donate to you 1500000FSC2, whether you will be able to do?

Come Bitcoin or not unless? Please grown the FSC2 in your efforts.

FSC2 Growth. It depends on your efforts.
Don't say the meaningless words again and again.
Do you really have 1,500,000FSC2? Prove it and then say something !

What's the meaning of "we"?
Who are you? You are alone as I know.
Why are you doing this continuously?
What is your malicious intention?

Many people are working hard for FSC2.
But, many people including developer waste time because of you.
Unless you say something more constructive, be quiete for us !  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Hello

Is the Multi-Pool setup yet just asking  if so what us the url?

Hello.

I am the provider.

Stay tuned for it Wink

How long might it take?

Small Update : My partner was without power for some days now and development has been halted.  He's back now (for now?) and working.  We hope to have something to launch here soon.  Sorry for the delays guys it's been a rough couple of months for us.

I do not believe you. Angry
You do not have anything that can be.
Do not tell your disposal

I am sorry that you do not believe me but there's nothing I can do about that.  If you are so upset about development then feel free to donate some bitcoin to help pay developers.  Right now we're doing this project and paying for servers but have not made any money at all.  I pay for everything out of my pocket to help this project grow and sometimes that slows things down because I am not a rich person with a lot of money to use for this.  I have a great partner who is willing to invest his time for very little money but he also has to work to pay his bills. 

I know that you are here just to try and get people upset with me and to doubt in FSC2 but it will not work.  We have good support and we have good things coming.  I know everyone thinks that software can be developed overnight and everything is free but that's simply not how it works.  Most coins have died because the developers run out of money and have to go take jobs that pay them so that they can continue to have a place to live and food to eat.  Consider that the next time you want to say something bad about our development.
Small Update : My partner was without power for some days now and development has been halted.  He's back now (for now?) and working.  We hope to have something to launch here soon.  Sorry for the delays guys it's been a rough couple of months for us.
Thanks. Fighting Smiley

New FriendshipCoin2 Block Explorer!!
http://fsc2.lulupon.net

Hello. I'm a developer of JackpotCoin & FriendshipCoin Block Explorer.
( http://explorer.jpcpal.com & http://fsc.lulupon.net )

I would appreciate if you gladly use my block explorer.

Thank you!  Grin

FSC2 Donation Address : FqaLP6fGiSThj4TTuGHefuEU6bJFBtYnGf

Very cool!  Thanks for setting that up!
Activity: 164
Merit: 37

Hello

Hello.

I am the provider.

Stay tuned for it Wink

How long might it take?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Hello

Hello.

I am the provider.

Stay tuned for it Wink

Thank you!  Grin

Good!
Thank you  Cheesy
Activity: 67

Thank you!  Grin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Hello

Not yet.  Been talking with the provider and they are behind on their public launch.  No ETA yet, sorry. Sad

ok ty

Hello

Not yet.  Been talking with the provider and they are behind on their public launch.  No ETA yet, sorry. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: