Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin2| FSC2 | FSC with PoS | Now on Bittrex - page 3. (Read 33340 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
The coin had been dead for a while, so many people missed the first swap announcement, and the swap window was very short.  Still waiting for a chance to swap again!
Maybe you can do that using the new web portal.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The coin had been dead for a while, so many people missed the first swap announcement, and the swap window was very short.  Still waiting for a chance to swap again!
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
It's good to see the community following up and good leads. I wish FSC2 luck. Also, will there still be a FSC to FSC2 swap in the future?

There will be once the new web portal is complete.  We might let people swap other old, dead coins for FSC2 as well but we'll have to see about that.
Activity: 369
It's good to see the community following up and good leads. I wish FSC2 luck. Also, will there still be a FSC to FSC2 swap in the future?
Anyone else mining?
Need to add the multi-pool address link
( bitcointalk thread main page, FSC2 Official homepage )

Updated.  Thanks for the reminder Smiley 
Need to add the multi-pool address link
( bitcointalk thread main page, FSC2 Official homepage )

Friendshipcoin2 has been added to the Prohashing scrypt mining pool!  Mine the most profitable scrypt coins and get paid in Friendshipcoin2 or any of our other 140+ coins.

Join us today at https://prohashing.com!
Thank you.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
http://www.shoemakervillage.org/prohashing/logo_with_slogan.jpg

Friendshipcoin2 has been added to the Prohashing scrypt mining pool!  Mine the most profitable scrypt coins and get paid in Friendshipcoin2 or any of our other 140+ coins.

Join us today at https://prohashing.com!
They replied that they are setting up FSC2 and waiting for the client to sync.  Once that's done we'll be able to mine FSC2 again!

I encourage everyone with a miner to go setup an account in preparation.

https://prohashing.com/
I delivered this message to Korean community just now.
Thanks and please try another Multipool if you can.
Two or more multipool is better than one^^ (backup, more stable...)
They replied that they are setting up FSC2 and waiting for the client to sync.  Once that's done we'll be able to mine FSC2 again!

Yes, Nice work !  Cheesy
E-mail support at prohashing.com and ask them to add FSC2 as a payout option and provide the link to the ANN. You will have multipool support as soon as they sync the wallet up. It is very and I have had several coins added already.

Prohashing is scrypt only and it takes two days waiting time per payout but they are reliable.
Good information !
Thanks.

E-mail support at prohashing.com and ask them to add FSC2 as a payout option and provide the link to the ANN. You will have multipool support as soon as they sync the wallet up. It is very and I have had several coins added already.

Prohashing is scrypt only and it takes two days waiting time per payout but they are reliable.

Email sent - thanks for the link!
Activity: 369

I'm also kind of working on getting a multi-pool going but that's on the back burner right now because of the time it will take.  I'm reaching out to some developer friends of mine to see if they can help but so far everyone is busy with other projects.  A multi-pool would be a huge benefit for us though I think.
Yes, right.
It would be.  Smiley
I'm also kind of working on getting a multi-pool going but that's on the back burner right now because of the time it will take.  I'm reaching out to some developer friends of mine to see if they can help but so far everyone is busy with other projects.  A multi-pool would be a huge benefit for us though I think.
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the lapse in communication, been extremely busy over here trying to keep up with everything so I can keep paying to keep the project alive.  I am working with a new designer to rework the friendshipcoins.com site and I'm just about ready to put up the FriendshipCoins "portal" that everyone can join for games, chat, wallet, etc.  It's a big project but coming along nicely.

That's been keeping me busy so I have been neglecting my posting, sorry about that.  

We are still working to improve the Android wallet as well to cover as many Android devices as possible.  We're working on integrating a QR code scanner and have some exchange related functionality planned as well.  Once we get that done we're going to modernize the design so it looks a little nicer as well.

Thanks for your continued support!
Thank you.
Great news!
I can see the bright future of FSC2  Cheesy
Hey everyone,

Sorry for the lapse in communication, been extremely busy over here trying to keep up with everything so I can keep paying to keep the project alive.  I am working with a new designer to rework the friendshipcoins.com site and I'm just about ready to put up the FriendshipCoins "portal" that everyone can join for games, chat, wallet, etc.  It's a big project but coming along nicely.

That's been keeping me busy so I have been neglecting my posting, sorry about that. 

We are still working to improve the Android wallet as well to cover as many Android devices as possible.  We're working on integrating a QR code scanner and have some exchange related functionality planned as well.  Once we get that done we're going to modernize the design so it looks a little nicer as well.

Thanks for your continued support!
Hi DEV Smiley

News please~

Thanks ^^
Pages:
Jump to: