Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Friendshipcoin2| FSC2 | FSC with PoS | Now on Bittrex - page 6. (Read 33340 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
So everyone knows, I reached out to a hand full of other multi-pools yesterday to try and get FSC2 listed.   Going to keep reaching out to established sites to do the same until we get something going.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
1. FSC2 voting is live on Bter

Now, Bter voting list ranking No.30
FSC2 won 3195 votes.
Guys, thank you for your continued voting.
Keep going towards the Top  

https://bter.com/voting#FSC2

2. FSC2 voting is live on C-CEX.

You can vote here. ( 1 free vote or unlimited BTC votes )

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

***** Go vote for us to get listed !  *****
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Multi-pool is apparently behind schedule again.  Here is a link to their thread in case anyone is interested : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multipool-service-10-a-month-update-932225

I apologize for the delay but this is 100% out of my hands.

After going through the thread it appears that there are a lot of problems involved with this switch. Any particular reason for the switch?

No switch, these guys approached me weeks ago and said they were launching a multi-pool in like a week.  I signed on for the multi-pool and have been waiting ever since.  The guy running the operation has been friendly and helpful throughout the process it just seems that they are having issues with their dev.  I'm going to be looking for another multi-pool partner starting today to see if we can get something going since this one doesn't look like it's really going anywhere.
Activity: 369
Multi-pool is apparently behind schedule again.  Here is a link to their thread in case anyone is interested : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multipool-service-10-a-month-update-932225

After going through the thread it appears that there are a lot of problems involved with this switch. Any particular reason for the switch?

How can i change my FSC to FSC2 ?

Right now you can't.  We'll be offering a limited exchange again in the near future but for the moment there's no way to exchange.
Activity: 98
How can i change my FSC to FSC2 ?
Activity: 369
I just noticed Swisscex just axed the FSC/LTC market. I am disappointed, the volume wasn't too bad there.
I had to sell the 600,000 FSC2 today.

I have a 900 000 FSC2 yet.

If you do not open the multipool in 10 days, the sale amount.

I do not trust you anymore.

You have already lost a lot.

I hate you.

If you sold 600,000 FSC2 today it didn't do anything to the price so if you want to sell your other 900,000 go ahead.  I'll be buying up all of the cheap FSC2 that you are dumping Smiley

Fuck!  Shup uupp  cccccccc
That promiscuous logo. They're supposed to make this?
Be incompetent!

Are you going to sell the 900,000 FSC2?  It's not very friendly to threaten the community like that so I want you to know that it does not matter if you sell or not because that 900k will just get bought by people that are smart enough to buy it while the price is low.  Your threat is powerless.
That logo.
Yes you're made of?
You design really is the elementary level.

You're funny.  Nobody cares about the logo.  You're like a little kid who runs to his parents to tell on his brothers and sisters for every little thing they do that he doesn't like.  Time for bed little guy.

I hate you.

If you sold 600,000 FSC2 today it didn't do anything to the price so if you want to sell your other 900,000 go ahead.  I'll be buying up all of the cheap FSC2 that you are dumping Smiley

Fuck!  Shup uupp  cccccccc
That promiscuous logo. They're supposed to make this?
Be incompetent!

Are you going to sell the 900,000 FSC2?  It's not very friendly to threaten the community like that so I want you to know that it does not matter if you sell or not because that 900k will just get bought by people that are smart enough to buy it while the price is low.  Your threat is powerless.

I hate you.

If you sold 600,000 FSC2 today it didn't do anything to the price so if you want to sell your other 900,000 go ahead.  I'll be buying up all of the cheap FSC2 that you are dumping Smiley
I think you guys are right.  I'm not sure what he's so angry about either.   We were working together on FSC2 at the start then he just kept getting more and more demanding until he was impossible to deal with. 

I seriously don't understand what his problem is.  I do think that he has the idea that we should be releasing new things every day and that I should be doing nothing except writing code 24/7 to make that happen.  I don't think he understands how software development works.  Either way, I'm not interested in getting into a shouting match with him over it.  He can shout and call names all he wants but it's not going to do anything except make him look bad.

Looks to me that users:
- altdice love
- fscp2p
- amiraja
are one person - [email protected]

Right !

Looks to me that users :

altdice love =
fscp2p =
1000stskiller =
zxcasd1 =
goodhorsee =
rednetkjhdice =
sex1234 (진현 김)

are one person -  [email protected]

I don't know about  ID 'amiraja'.

All ID were used on this FSC2 thread.

I don't know what he is doing here.

Furthermore he is making new ID continuously.
Guys be careful !
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Looks to me that users:
- altdice love
- fscp2p
- amiraja
- Friendshipcoins
are one person - [email protected]

I understand now.  You are upset because you don't think that I am personally doing enough work on this project.  You really have no idea how things work do you? Do you think that Bitcoin is run by a single person?  Do you think the this website (Bitcointalk) is run by a single person?  Do you think that any large project is run by a single person?

I am sorry that you feel like I am not personally doing enough work.  It's a good thing that I don't work for you.  Maybe you should worry less about what I'm doing and more what you're doing to help instead of complaining all the time.

FSC2 logo on right now is that I made.

And you have made

is this.

This is your ability. Right?

You leave the coin system. Do not believe you anymore.
You are doing such childish practices.
All your acts are only juvenile rubbishs. Huh

You don't know the way communicate with someone yet???

Damn! Don't say such a foolish word again and again.
You don't like developer??? Just go away.
Why are you hanging around here yet?
I understand now.  You are upset because you don't think that I am personally doing enough work on this project.  You really have no idea how things work do you? Do you think that Bitcoin is run by a single person?  Do you think the this website (Bitcointalk) is run by a single person?  Do you think that any large project is run by a single person?

I am sorry that you feel like I am not personally doing enough work.  It's a good thing that I don't work for you.  Maybe you should worry less about what I'm doing and more what you're doing to help instead of complaining all the time.
You crazy? What the fuck do you want?

Eventually it was modified during the second week I was talking to you.

Your homepage. And bitcointalk.

Is this your homepage renewal is completed?

Also ....

I still have no idea what you're talking about. 

What are you trying to say with this :

Do not sell anymore friendship coin 2.
The last warning.
1. Cancel all registered sales volume.
2. Quit when sold more than 10,000 after this time.
3. Copies of 100 hours each day since.
I will give you time to think about four days. The last warning.

What are we supposed to think about for four days?  What is the warning?
FriendshipcoinFriendshipcoin · 2 월 27 일

# FSC2 Multi-Pool coming March 9. Been working with a company to host and they say they are ready next week.

-------------------------------------------------- -----

You obviously do not keep the promises of the above.

Why? Because you are lazy processor. Obviously you can not keep an appointment.

Why? This is because you have fallen skills program.

Today is March 6th which is before March 9th in case you missed that.  That date was set down by the multi-pool partner so it's not even "my" promise. 

Do not sell anymore friendship coin 2.
The last warning.
1. Cancel all registered sales volume.
2. Quit when sold more than 10,000 after this time.
3. Copies of 100 hours each day since.
I will give you time to think about four days. The last warning.

What are you even talking about?  Cancel all sales volume?  You want people to stop trading?  I have no idea what you are saying here.
kaptainkryola, what is going on with FSC? My FSC are stuck on swisscex, they told about something they are unable to get block for some reason. Can you help with my problem. I would like to get my FSC out so maybe someday I can change those to FSC2. Thanks.

I don't know what's going on with that.  The FSC network seems to be operating fine.  I can try to trade some on Swisscex and see if i can duplicate the problem but as far as i know there is no problem with the FSC network.

send me your FSC address and i'll send some test coins to you to be sure.
Pages:
Jump to: