Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 10. (Read 58076 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
No matter the exchange, the project consists of effort and time. With time it will be worth the wait. Now the price will be low, but in the future, as FSBT targets are reached, the value will increase.

Awaiting means gives the opportunity to make the price higher, so the waiting time and effort is an activity that will eventually get the results in line with expectations, FBST will give the best. Believe me ...
Activity: 164
I think it was a mistake that they did not block the tokens until they were listed in an exchange with good volume, as they speak in other icos, the tokens are blocked so that the price does not fall in low volume exchanges like idex,and about this, what does it say about it?
Activity: 224
No matter the exchange, the project consists of effort and time. With time it will be worth the wait. Now the price will be low, but in the future, as FSBT targets are reached, the value will increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Great project, good luck to the developers! When are you planning to enter larger exchanges?
Why do you wait for large exchangers. Do you think that without the news about the development of the project, large exchangers will help?
I think that having a smooth development of the project, the team will have the opportunity to resolve this.
for some people think so if the project is launching the big exchange will help the price to go up and some think the development of the project is more important, maybe better if both run together it's just an opinion only.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Great project, good luck to the developers! When are you planning to enter larger exchanges?
Why do you wait for large exchangers. Do you think that without the news about the development of the project, large exchangers will help?
I think that having a smooth development of the project, the team will have the opportunity to resolve this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
I bought mtc too at ico. After enter the exchange, mtc grew 300% and hit #1 place of top gain at coinmarketcap.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
They just finished their ICO , i think that we wont see any big announcements regarding this matter. Although it would be nice to get more detailed info on their progress and plans.
The project is solid there is no doubt about that, just it would be great to see a new exchange , which is not IDEX.

Great projects are listed on big and well know exchanges, but I would rather have them develop their platform first, so they can easily get into popular and big exchange, they have very strict guidelines for listing new coins, and they can easily get in once they have the platfrom running.
Activity: 238
I thought the team had some investment professionals. Is this really so much to ask?
ICO has no obligation, but my point is that my demanding for answers should not be considered obnoxious
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
When the team focus on the roadmap, update what they are doing positively to community, the price will increase right after each progress. We dont need exchange to be higher in the market.
Activity: 252
They hear about the IDEX price down 60% compared to ICO price, we hear about the bounty and we hear about the roadmap and we hear about 2 new unknown exchanges. But can the FSBT Admin team please share where they are with the projects, the solutions, the technology how is it progressing. Because surely this is what will determine whether FSBT is a success or not.
copper member
Activity: 224
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The price of fsbt on idex and 'dropped to 0.60 dollars, will soon reach 0.0001 hahaha, but no fear, as experts say here, the price goes down because the volumes are low !!
All right, thanks to small volumes, the price can have high volatility. The more volume, the more stable the price. But let's, look ahead.
I'm waiting for new exchangers. And what I expect more, is the news from the team about the development of the project. I need this service.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Is this expected? Then why wasnt this explained during ICO?
I am a phd in economics and a quantitive fund manager. I know what Im talking about.
Activity: 189
My friend we not a kids, the coordinar of this project he or she suppose to have agenda when these tokens supposed to be listed in exchange we know sometimes they have delay in life but be honest tell the people something clear this is business not a game
The price of fsbt on idex and 'dropped to 0.60 dollars, will soon reach 0.0001 hahaha, but no fear, as experts say here, the price goes down because the volumes are low !!
Activity: 686
Institutional investors will love this kind of money when they actually enter the market when the regs are laid down a bit, which is rapidly approaching. Only 3.7M FSBT to go around that is really little. Price will increase. I will not sell less than $100 and then only a percentage as I know $200 will not be far.
Such forecasts are like a sweet balm on the heart. I have long been waiting for the service that this project can offer. The price, certainly, will grow, as soon as FORTY SEVEN opens its potential.
Activity: 476
Institutional investors will love this kind of money when they actually enter the market when the regs are laid down a bit, which is rapidly approaching. Only 3.7M FSBT to go around that is really little. Price will increase. I will not sell less than $100 and then only a percentage as I know $200 will not be far.
It means that all additional contributions made from the wallets that already participated in ICO until 31.03.2018 will receive 10% token bonus.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195
When do I receive the Bounty Reward?

Hello. If you still havent received bounty reward, I could confirm that I got my 17 hours ago. Just wait and be patient  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: