Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 6. (Read 58076 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
in which exchanges are the FSBT already?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hitbtc would probably make the coin go down even lower. Ive heard some pretty bad news about every coin that gets listed on hitbtc
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
We're proud to present you a new version of Forty Seven's website.

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-website-redesign-98825bcae023

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Well, to publish an app the infrastructure is build like that with our API, you will have to have atleast 1000 FSBT to publish your application. More information will be closer to the license.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
suppose someone have 1000FSBT he will able to fulfil one Fintech Dev to publish his app so what if they sell 100$ each FSBT?
Activity: 224
I'm sure Dev would be happy to spend this amount rather hiring and following all producer which Fortyseven is going though that might take up to 2year and required a lot funds + team.
Activity: 350
Did you launch your tokens on exchange yet? if you don't do it, when will you do it?
Activity: 103
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
This project is good as dead. 6 months since i invested and i have not  seen any significant development. No update. I will not be surprise if one day no more admin will be active in this community

Almost the same time the market is falling, and perhaps against this background this coin is no exception. When there is growth, it will be possible to draw residual conclusions.
This project is good as dead. 6 months since i invested and i have not  seen any significant development. No update. I will not be surprise if one day no more admin will be active in this community
Activity: 252
Right now most of our team is focused mostly on business development, because finance market is connected with a lot of requirements, legal procedures, certifications and bureaucracy. We obtaining financial licensing and developing our core infrastructure.
After we will obtain licensing and set up the IT infrastructure we will hit the market. After that our token will rise based on natural demand of our developers.
I had a simmilar concern yesterday : "The price has become low because on idex and exrates the total amount of FSBT tokens which make about only 1-1.5% of total token pool are only participating in the market and has resulted in extreme price volatility. Lets say, if someone buys for 10eth worth of tokens , that would rise the price significantly. Next week were being listed on hotbit, which will start to help rise the price, afterwards there will be more exchanges which we will announce, when more info is known."
Activity: 189
I think it does not matter on which exchnage we are while project does not have big news as fintech license , after that token will explode on any exchnage even idex
Activity: 177
I am  not  pursuing  this  discussion on definition  of Scam, but as I stated before rejecting  free  help was just another question mark. My point was clear - next to nothing is done to safeguard Token value or improve trading volumes, so yes it makes me wonder if someone  sells a project and tokens as being  worth 4$ and the Market at the momment says that it is worth 0.1$. And I've asked  since I invested  how did  FSB  came  up  with  the Token value of 4$. Untill today there is no answer.
Activity: 188
The price has become low because on idex and exrates the total amount of FSBT tokens which make about only 1-1.5% of total token pool are only participating in the market and has resulted in extreme price volatility. Lets say, if someone buys for 10eth worth of tokens , that would rise the price significantly. Next week were being listed on hotbit, which will start to help rise the price, afterwards there will be more exchanges which we will announce, when more info is known.
Where is the github repository?
Activity: 322
I dont understand why Coinlib shows so high voluma and price 2.0?
We are only on idex with no volume at all
Ok, got it, just Blockfolio doesnt show exrates.
Activity: 243
well all exchange have their own + and - i have been trade in polo for 2 years ... the only time people complain is because the administrator removed their trollbox
and till today poloniex still one of the reference for worldwide trading
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The ignorance of the people and their understanding of getting listed on an exchange is perplexing to me! Even more ignorant is these people who thinks coin will magically go to the "moon" once it's listed. Quit waiting our line space on ridiculous rhetoric and keep the chat dialogue open for legit chat

buying a token would take time to see your roi, if ever it will get on exchanges on time as they planned and the developments are still in place. many people believed that whatever they are buying, it will "magically go to the moon", as you said. it all depends on the project and the community supporting it. large number of investors doesnt mean that the project is already successful. it's the platform itself. they need users to get moving. without customers your platform is nothing

Under those characteristics you could kindly tell me which has ICO a fully functional platform? I think that FSB needed a lot hype. Hype is the key for the success ICOs .
It is clear that the ICO is not a fully functional platform. Almost everything depends on the developers and service they will offer.  All we can do is show patience now. Many people do not have this.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: