Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 11. (Read 58078 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think that a good exchange could give it view and some liquidity, the major updates will arrive on September so Holders doesn't shall worries. the price may keeps around ico price
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
how much was the ico price_?
ICO token price was - 0,0047 ETH without any bonuses.
When do I receive the Bounty Reward?
We send bounty tokens in current time, it may be finished within the next few weeks. Thanks for understanding!

ICO completed few days back. May I know when listing of token is planned?
On this week will be our official announcement about exchanges. Stay Tuned!
They just finished their ICO , i think that we wont see any big announcements regarding this matter. Although it would be nice to get more detailed info on their progress and plans.
The project is solid there is no doubt about that, just it would be great to see a new exchange , which is not IDEX.
Please follow this link : https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-banks-ico-results-6c9b40ef5241
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
They just finished their ICO , i think that we wont see any big announcements regarding this matter. Although it would be nice to get more detailed info on their progress and plans.
The project is solid there is no doubt about that, just it would be great to see a new exchange , which is not IDEX.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Whatever the exchange, the price will be less than the ico. The only option for the price to rise is for the project to start showing progress. Do not waste your time asking about the exchange. Let's ask the roadmap if it has been fulfilled.
Activity: 210
The exchanges is one thing but how is the roadmap projects doing, are you getting traction and is there progress? That is what we would like to know please, can you share about that please?
Activity: 126
Idex is good depends the token you list,whales are there to buy more tokens
I see 1 tokens  that get 2000eth 24hour volume
People who understand the project,surely they will buy bags of tokens
According to the roadmap, 1st quarter FSBT launch on exchange, 2nd quarter is deployment of software infrastructure. Next month is the last month of 2nd quarter. But anyway I understand the delays but how about the other contributors maybe not. #justsaying
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I hope project will really be done as promised
Activity: 154
Guys, I think  that everyone  would  be more at  ease  if  you  would  issue  any  kind  of  statement  regarding  what  you are  doing  regarding  being  listed in  propper  echanges.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
The interest for FSBT token is very small, in a way this is understandable and it seems that this token is a strong hold since it would be madness to sell it at such small price as it is right now at idex.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
We send bounty tokens in current time, it may be finished within the next few weeks. Thanks for understanding!

ICO completed few days back. May I know when listing of token is planned?
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Just received my stakes I'll definitely be going to hold this token it's equivalent to 2.5 ethereum supporters and investors are hoping it will immediately get into an exchange will continue supporting this and bookmarked this thread also.
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
unfortunately ICO is finished I see the site for the price of 1 Fsbt = 0.0047 ETH or 1 ETH = 212 Fsbt for calculations in Btc you can count yourself but that ICO price is not necessarily in exchange later can be the same.
Activity: 42
What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?

You can use ETH. But ICO is over. Stay tuned and keep Your eye on exchanges.
Activity: 224
Congratz on ICO ending and I know these people are serious about their project and we wil see them in coming years.
My concern right now is the seriously low interest in FSBT token and lack of exchanges, IDEX is down again, so there  is no exchange for them.

I think that team should think more of new exchanges and they had enough time to plan this since ICO was very long.
There is no excuse of not being in more exchanges, since other projects which raised 5 times less money are in 4 exchanges in no time like Docademic.

Have a look at the Medium article few posts above. The team will release news of exchange listings this and next week. So that is like 2 weeks after ICO end which is not much waiting time. And believe me, if 1 of these exchanges is Binance the token will fly to the moon in the first 4 hours after listing Wink

Ok, thanks for the reference.
Will definitely take a look. Not hoping for Binance , i think any medium size exchange would be good for investors and as exposure for project also. 
I think that is too early to get listed in Binance but being listed in other not that big exchanges shouldn't be a problem.
Pages:
Jump to: