Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 130. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
What do you guys think about the counter progress ? There is 23 days left for the sale. Hopefully investors will invest more, because of the free bonus you can get right now.
I agree with this i just saw that someone had invested 25 eth and he posted in this thread i think that people are seeing now that 47bank is going to be an amazing ico so they are investing a lot it makes me happy to see that other people can also see what i can.

I strongly think that this counter is not working at all. It has not moved even with few tokens for the last few days. Its impossible in such way. Somebody should ask this question in their telgram channel to find out whether this is some tech glitch or not?
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
What do you guys think about the counter progress ? There is 23 days left for the sale. Hopefully investors will invest more, because of the free bonus you can get right now.
I agree with this i just saw that someone had invested 25 eth and he posted in this thread i think that people are seeing now that 47bank is going to be an amazing ico so they are investing a lot it makes me happy to see that other people can also see what i can.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
it was stated in the website that 47 bank is planning to list in binance, but i think after they realised binance policy which says that no ICO can use their logo before listing, they had to remove it.

Thats a shame as it was a good advertisement for the project, I sincerely hope they carry on pursuing a listing on the exchange regardless though, I could see a massive increase in value if this was the case

Indeed will a listing on Binance a massive push for the Forty Seven Bank ICO. Many crypto users have already a Binance account.

To be honest most people in crypto will use Binance because they are the best exchange, their support is great and they have great volume/liquidity.

Forty Seven Bank would do well to get listed on Binance's platform, the token would MOOOOOOOOOOON.
I was traded on poloniex. Same like bittrex also good exchange & have huge volume of trading. But I guess forty seven is listing on binance only.

I don't like Poloniex, I know it's one of the oldest exchanges but I just don't trust it, I like Bittrex, so hopefully 47B can get on both exchanges and lots of other ones too  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

i don't get it. the project is really good, the documentation excellent and there are good bonuses right now and tokenholders benefit from many advantages Normally 47BK should already be sold out

As said the project is great, the documentation is the most comprehensive I have seen so far, th ICO Bonus is good and the Token Holders Benefits is a excelent source of income for the future. I cannot believe why there are only 2263 participants.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Could you tell me more about your project?

All informations you need are on the homepage. https://www.fortyseven.io/
Furthermore you can take a look into the documents on the homepage e.g. the Whitepaper https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view or the Token Holder Benefits https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDjfDDrGhcsLTJOYzd1ZkZ0WU0/view
For questions you can use the Telegram channel https://t.me/thefortyseven
Forty Seven Bank project is an innovative fin-tech startup that aims to connect fiat and cryptocurrency worlds, for more information you can visit below site also check whitepaper

https://www.fortyseven.io
Activity: 672
Do you guys think that this coin will get a lot of attention? Because i want to start investing into this coin. Thanks in advance.
We believe that value of FSBT will increase over 1.5 years. We will already begin to provide products and services as EMI and PI institution in 2018 and Forty Seven will start generate its first profits in 2019. By the time we get banking license the price of our tokens might increase by several times, but as soon as we get the banking license and FSBT is demanded by developers and businesses, the value of FSBT is expected to grow constantly and sobstantially. It is difficult to predict exact figures, as they are also dependant on ICO results and the level of speculative actions of traders and token holders.
Awesome. I'm going to invest here 25 ETH now! Thanks!!!

25ETH! that is really much. there you get bonustokens worth 5 ETH. I would not even have 5 ETH to invest :-)
Not to mention the many benefits you get as a big investor.
If you can really invest so much, then congratulations

25ETH....i wish i am you right now,  47bk is really happy to welcome an investor like yourself. Congratulations on your future income gains.

Lol, you can say that again, that's really a huge investment and for someone to do such, means a lot, it means trust, Forty Seven Bank has come a long way and is too hard for it to be ignored any longer, it will really takeover the financial sector of cryptocurrency
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Do you guys think that this coin will get a lot of attention? Because i want to start investing into this coin. Thanks in advance.
We believe that value of FSBT will increase over 1.5 years. We will already begin to provide products and services as EMI and PI institution in 2018 and Forty Seven will start generate its first profits in 2019. By the time we get banking license the price of our tokens might increase by several times, but as soon as we get the banking license and FSBT is demanded by developers and businesses, the value of FSBT is expected to grow constantly and sobstantially. It is difficult to predict exact figures, as they are also dependant on ICO results and the level of speculative actions of traders and token holders.

25ETH! that is really much. there you get bonustokens worth 5 ETH. I would not even have 5 ETH to invest :-)

Some guys are big ballers and some of us are the small fish Smiley In the end profit is profit and crypto is crypto, sad for me and you that we will tend to always miss out on the early presales and big ICO bonuses on quality ICO's as we're just not at that level of investing. Someday I hope to be in the crypto space and be able to invest 10-20-30 eth in things that i really see as a possible skyrocketing ICO/project. But for now i invest what i can, just remember the main tennant of crypto, and investing, invest only what you can afford to! As profits are never gauranteed.

More investment equates more wealth its the way of the world of the world of business and like the old saying goes little drops always makes might oceans, definitely one day I will be big and great in this field and would run my project in the blockchain its a nice thing to know 47bk early
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

i don't get it. the project is really good, the documentation excellent and there are good bonuses right now and tokenholders benefit from many advantages Normally 47BK should already be sold out
Activity: 168

Are you serious or kidding here? If you are investing 25 ETH, please talk to admin or developer in their telegram channel. They might have better offer for you. This is just my suggestion. I could be wrong. But its always good to try in all possible manner. Nevertheless, good luck with your investment. This is also very nice choice you made it about the project choice.

nxnqauff You are right. May be they will give some extra offer/bonus to that big investor. He have to PM admin befor start investing. Good mate.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Thats really huge investment. Now I am getting confidence that I made a right choice to stick to fortyseven bank. This kind of opportunities comes once in a while. I am now curious about the closure of the ICO and its listing.

Indeed, it's always good to see talk of large investors taking note of a project especially when your taling 20k+ fiat worth of investment it means that their are more eyes on the project and that larger investors are taking note which tends to bode well for investors and the company as a whole. Not to mention adding liquidity for the company itself and getting us closer to hardcap etc. Which are all good things, still wish i was the kind of guy that could swing those kind of investments Smiley
Merit: 10

25ETH....i wish i am you right now,  47bk is really happy to welcome an investor like yourself. Congratulations on your future income gains.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Thats really huge investment. Now I am getting confidence that I made a right choice to stick to fortyseven bank. This kind of opportunities comes once in a while. I am now curious about the closure of the ICO and its listing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Are you serious or kidding here? If you are investing 25 ETH, please talk to admin or developer in their telegram channel. They might have better offer for you. This is just my suggestion. I could be wrong. But its always good to try in all possible manner. Nevertheless, good luck with your investment. This is also very nice choice you made it about the project choice.
Activity: 252

That sum is indeed a big investment, but numbers alone don't say much, it can be 1% of the portfolio or 10%, either way, grats on the creditcard Wink
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Some guys are big ballers and some of us are the small fish Smiley In the end profit is profit and crypto is crypto, sad for me and you that we will tend to always miss out on the early presales and big ICO bonuses on quality ICO's as we're just not at that level of investing. Someday I hope to be in the crypto space and be able to invest 10-20-30 eth in things that i really see as a possible skyrocketing ICO/project. But for now i invest what i can, just remember the main tennant of crypto, and investing, invest only what you can afford to! As profits are never gauranteed.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

It has often been asked if 47BK will only be available in the EU. Following this tweet, they will also be launching in Japan, so you can speak of a project that will be available in many countries

https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/971326976299618310

A project with a unique vision captured in the fact that In the absence of direct competitors, the bank could accumulate significant demand for products and services of the bank at the first glance which will create the constructive base for healthy growth in long-term.
Activity: 672

Menh with an explanation like this i think i might get some more 47B token, looking forward to you guys getting your banking license in 2019 by then my secured tokens must have made me a baby whale  Grin

Yea, very succinct and honest explanation, that's like Forty Seven Bank reviewing themselves in the most modest way ever, i'm intrigued with this reply and manner of approach , lots of team representatives will just do all they can to speak positive about their project, in a selfish way, nice one from the team
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 252

It has often been asked if 47BK will only be available in the EU. Following this tweet, they will also be launching in Japan, so you can speak of a project that will be available in many countries

https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/971326976299618310
Thank you very much i just needed this now i am 100% sure that 47bank will be one of the greatest ico of 2018 so far if you look more at their twitter page you'will see that they are a lot busy with Japan.

I've read the translated part of the Japanese news article, and stumbled across this:

"We support independent FinTech developers and engineers under the umbrella and can be implemented without relying on large enterprises and large budgets through the creation and use of Forty 7 Bank's application platform We aim to break down the existing corporate hegemony by providing innovative FinTech solutions. "

The support is basically a loan? or a grant?
Jump to: