Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 133. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
it was stated in the website that 47 bank is planning to list in binance, but i think after they realised binance policy which says that no ICO can use their logo before listing, they had to remove it.

Thats a shame as it was a good advertisement for the project, I sincerely hope they carry on pursuing a listing on the exchange regardless though, I could see a massive increase in value if this was the case

Indeed will a listing on Binance a massive push for the Forty Seven Bank ICO. Many crypto users have already a Binance account.

To be honest most people in crypto will use Binance because they are the best exchange, their support is great and they have great volume/liquidity.

Forty Seven Bank would do well to get listed on Binance's platform, the token would MOOOOOOOOOOON.
I was traded on poloniex. Same like bittrex also good exchange & have huge volume of trading. But I guess forty seven is listing on binance only.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
it was stated in the website that 47 bank is planning to list in binance, but i think after they realised binance policy which says that no ICO can use their logo before listing, they had to remove it.

Thats a shame as it was a good advertisement for the project, I sincerely hope they carry on pursuing a listing on the exchange regardless though, I could see a massive increase in value if this was the case

Indeed will a listing on Binance a massive push for the Forty Seven Bank ICO. Many crypto users have already a Binance account.

To be honest most people in crypto will use Binance because they are the best exchange, their support is great and they have great volume/liquidity.

Forty Seven Bank would do well to get listed on Binance's platform, the token would MOOOOOOOOOOON.
Activity: 420

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Token holders of FSBT tokens will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program.
The bank is going to invest 20% of net profit for the previous year into the loyalty program, issuing FSBL tokens that are distributed proportionally among token holders.

The ICO is still on for smart investors to jump in right away to benefit from the project plans fortyseven.io is a good place to start
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I see lots of activities ongoing in the Asia region with forty seven bank been featured in Japanese agency Jiji Press, PRESIDENT Online, one of the most important business websites in Japan, and The Asahi Shinbun Digital the most prominent newspaper in Japan keep up the good work.  
Activity: 154
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Forty seven bank plans to have their own wallets and their own exchange. Its well described in their whitepaper starting with page 29

As a developer if you want to create or facilitate banks you need to have that in place. Cant wait to see the MVP in action. I hope the KYC process would be an easy one though Cheesy

Yes, any developer will be able to become a banker and that is very important, it shifts common paradigm that in order to enter the banking market you need millions and millions of dollars - not anymore, with Forty Seven Bank, all you need is to have an access to the platform and you're done 

Do you know the saying: what is better than robbing a bank? To found a bank :-)
And we can all do that now (with the necessary starting capital)
I am really looking forward to the implementation. and since I am an early investor, I can watch this from the beginning :-)
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
And indeed the team has very ambitious plans. And to provide access to all the multitude of services, it can improve control and speed up operations. What makes the FORTY SEVEN BANK service more competitive between other similar.

That is the very interesting point. Without efficient team, ambition is nothing. Fortyseven bank team is very experienced in this field and they are confident about their project, roadmap and also having reasoning for all the questions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
And indeed the team has very ambitious plans. And to provide access to all the multitude of services, it can improve control and speed up operations. What makes the FORTY SEVEN BANK service more competitive between other similar.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Forty seven bank plans to have their own wallets and their own exchange. Its well described in their whitepaper starting with page 29

As a developer if you want to create or facilitate banks you need to have that in place. Cant wait to see the MVP in action. I hope the KYC process would be an easy one though Cheesy

Exactly. With own wallet and own exchange FSBT can manage lot of things effectively and also it will help FSBT to generate good revenue.

Indeed this is one of the best part and unique concept with FSBT. FSBT token holders will get huge benefit in the end by just holding it. We have already discussed about FSBL tokens as reward for FSBT. When they acquire banking license, this will become huge.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

I never saw this..i hope the wallet will be able to hold multiple tokens not just 47bk tokens and their exchange should be fluid and responsive.
It is already mentioned that forty seven wallet will be able to hold multiple tokens and not just FSBT.

I think the goal is to hold all tokens; So coinmarketcap would be a good place to connect to for all coins at least common ones of they do not provide there has to be a way to at least be able to import them so developers could add custom coins.
Activity: 252
Having all these services provided by Forty Seven Bank, companies will have the opportunity to decrease cost, increase effectiveness procedures related to financial management and get access to wide audience of potential customers.
That's the good thing about this project. All that is left is for everything that has been set out to go as planned.

Correct, i just hope Forty Seven Bank will stay focus and motivated to fully implement all their proposed features. So far 47bank team is doing very well, keep up the good work.

The forty seven bank's team indeed has so far fulfilled the requirements of what you would expect of an ICO during a sale. This is a promising start to execute the roadmap, good luck team.
Having all these services provided by Forty Seven Bank, companies will have the opportunity to decrease cost, increase effectiveness procedures related to financial management and get access to wide audience of potential customers.
That's the good thing about this project. All that is left is for everything that has been set out to go as planned.

Correct, i just hope Forty Seven Bank will stay focus and motivated to fully implement all their proposed features. So far 47bank team is doing very well, keep up the good work.
Token holders of FSBT tokens will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program.
The bank is going to invest 20% of net profit for the previous year into the loyalty program, issuing FSBL tokens that are distributed proportionally among token holders.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

47 Bank is a great proposition from a business perspective, companies use different bank accounts for different purposes for example cash account, foreign exchange, payments, investments, etc.. Some even have multiple accounts wide a wide variety of banks, 47 Bank will allow these companies to manage all their different bank accounts under one master account and provide access to a whole host of services, it will definitely make managing a companies money a lot more efficient and could change the banking world forever..

Which is a plus for the project as more companies will like to go under the 47bk project and will increase the visibility of the project.
Activity: 602

Yes, any developer will be able to become a banker and that is very important, it shifts common paradigm that in order to enter the banking market you need millions and millions of dollars - not anymore, with Forty Seven Bank, all you need is to have an access to the platform and you're done 
exactly this is the idea behind forty seven bank to facilitate banking services. This whole thing is dependent on the right execution where there is need of - affordability, accessibility and security and I am sure our team will achieve that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Exactly. With own wallet and own exchange FSBT can manage lot of things effectively and also it will help FSBT to generate good revenue.
Activity: 602

I never saw this..i hope the wallet will be able to hold multiple tokens not just 47bk tokens and their exchange should be fluid and responsive.
It is already mentioned that forty seven wallet will be able to hold multiple tokens and not just FSBT.
Activity: 672

Jump to: