Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 134. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Forty seven bank plans to have their own wallets and their own exchange. Its well described in their whitepaper starting with page 29

As a developer if you want to create or facilitate banks you need to have that in place. Cant wait to see the MVP in action. I hope the KYC process would be an easy one though Cheesy

I never saw this..i hope the wallet will be able to hold multiple tokens not just 47bk tokens and their exchange should be fluid and responsive.

I'd hope so as well, a multi token wallet that also handles their banking services would be an amazing feature that i'm sure investors would really take advantage of, things like this are great for market valuation when they come out as they tend to be a nice significant boost to customers/investors visibility of the project and give a sense of security and ease of use. Really can't wait to see how these things come together for the bank.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
what value do you think FSBT will have by 2019, And when do they plan to start providing full scale banking services?

This is impossible to say at this moment. This is crypto world. It can be anything to the moon or to the underground world. Still lots of things needs to be regularized in the crypto world. If it happnes, then FSBT will be in moon.

Exactly, is unpredictable, even those that are really knowledgeable about cryptocurrency can't deduct the actual prediction of such, is all about following the right project based on what they have to offer and how realistic that can be by applying it to real life scenarios and experiences
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Forty seven bank plans to have their own wallets and their own exchange. Its well described in their whitepaper starting with page 29

As a developer if you want to create or facilitate banks you need to have that in place. Cant wait to see the MVP in action. I hope the KYC process would be an easy one though Cheesy

I never saw this..i hope the wallet will be able to hold multiple tokens not just 47bk tokens and their exchange should be fluid and responsive.
Activity: 490

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Lots the innovative products for everyone in 47Bank for example:
Convenient payment instruments - SWIFT, credit and debit cards, secure cryptpayments.
Remote identification and authorization based on a set of data including biometrics.

https://www.fortyseven.io/ru/products#personal-all

Yes. It is very innovative and first of its kind. That uniqueness about the 47 bank made me looking into the project and I am sticking to this because of that. Its a black horse and gem in the crypto world. This opportunity should not be missed in my opinion.

They are really planning big things that will probably turn the banking world upside down. From the offered products for private customers as well as for companies, over various benefits for tokenholder, and much more. I do not know where to start with the lists. :-)
47BK will definitely be one of the big "blockchain banks", and I'm glad I'm in from the start
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Convenient payment instruments - SWIFT, credit and debit cards, secure cryptpayments.
Remote identification and authorization based on a set of data including biometrics.

Yes. It is very innovative and first of its kind. That uniqueness about the 47 bank made me looking into the project and I am sticking to this because of that. Its a black horse and gem in the crypto world. This opportunity should not be missed in my opinion.
Activity: 168

The great part of this is that biometrics is used to identify the customer, so that it is not necessary to visit one of their offices to open an account.

Im not sure about daily limits though

Lot of additional features with banking solutions. And on the top of that FSBT is provided high security with latests technology.
Activity: 252

The great part of this is that biometrics is used to identify the customer, so that it is not necessary to visit one of their offices to open an account.

Im not sure about daily limits though
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
A quick question to fellow mates -
will it only operate/provide services in European Union or do we have a world wide launch schedule ?
Hello dev, why did not I get stake for last week?
here is the link to official bounty thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fsbt-tech-open-api-for-fintech-developers-2225653

you can still contact bounty manager here - [email protected]

I hope this will help you out.
what value do you think FSBT will have by 2019, And when do they plan to start providing full scale banking services?

No one can predict price but I think it will atleast give 3-5 times return as FSBT team is working hard on project. Full scale banking is depend on licences as well and I need to check what type licences thye already got.
In my opinion predicting a crypto value within one year from now is very hard to predict. I mean who could say that you will get 10x return or may be 100x. This all depends on the complex dynamics.
Regarding Forty Seven - the team is good, the project is viable with good opportunities. lets see what we have for us in the future.
Activity: 532
Why really does it have too be quite easy to get listed in small exchanges and too hard to get listed in big exchanges?

I feel that big exchanges habe some level of added advantages and services that the small exchanges don't have. So they tend to use that as an edge to demand for huge listing amount
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

maybe it's because you post in the wrong thread. This is about the project itself, not the bounties.
Look in the first posts of the thread, there you should find the right link
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

No one can predict price but I think it will atleast give 3-5 times return as FSBT team is working hard on project. Full scale banking is depend on licences as well and I need to check what type licences thye already got.

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Having all these services provided by Forty Seven Bank, companies will have the opportunity to decrease cost, increase effectiveness procedures related to financial management and get access to wide audience of potential customers.
That's the good thing about this project. All that is left is for everything that has been set out to go as planned.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Having all these services provided by Forty Seven Bank, companies will have the opportunity to decrease cost, increase effectiveness procedures related to financial management and get access to wide audience of potential customers.

Indeed their integrations with exchanges tied to a fiat linked banking institution should really streamline the process of moving from the fiat world to the crypto world which means simpler process and lower costs and fees which seems to be a major roadblock at the moment
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

47 Bank is a great proposition from a business perspective, companies use different bank accounts for different purposes for example cash account, foreign exchange, payments, investments, etc.. Some even have multiple accounts wide a wide variety of banks, 47 Bank will allow these companies to manage all their different bank accounts under one master account and provide access to a whole host of services, it will definitely make managing a companies money a lot more efficient and could change the banking world forever..
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Jump to: