Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 147. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Guys, Your opinion is really important for us. We are planning to be listed on different exchanges, but what You thinking about that? Where do You wanna see us?

My first choices are KuCoin and Binance. Binance is the best. I would definitely want FSBT in both or one of these exchanges. I heard KuCoin will list the tokens only when they do the KYC during the tokensales.

me too want to say KuCoin and Binance. But also not to forget Cryptopia and Bitterex. Those 4 are really good exchanges at this moment. I really want FSBT in these exchanges in the first instances.

I think everybody's top choice will be KuCoin and Binance these two are my favorite also. Bitterex is also cool but their verification process is bit discouraging can't remember when last i accessed my account. Listing on these two exchange will be great for 47Bank they both have access to a lot of people.

I can agree with KuCoin being a popular choice, the withdrawal process is really fast and the overall trading is made quite easy
This is true i got KuCoin recommended by a friend of mine and i really love is as the feeses are also not expensive there and the withdrawal process took 6 hours for me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Guys, Your opinion is really important for us. We are planning to be listed on different exchanges, but what You thinking about that? Where do You wanna see us?

My first choices are KuCoin and Binance. Binance is the best. I would definitely want FSBT in both or one of these exchanges. I heard KuCoin will list the tokens only when they do the KYC during the tokensales.

me too want to say KuCoin and Binance. But also not to forget Cryptopia and Bitterex. Those 4 are really good exchanges at this moment. I really want FSBT in these exchanges in the first instances.

I think everybody's top choice will be KuCoin and Binance these two are my favorite also. Bitterex is also cool but their verification process is bit discouraging can't remember when last i accessed my account. Listing on these two exchange will be great for 47Bank they both have access to a lot of people.

I can agree with KuCoin being a popular choice, the withdrawal process is really fast and the overall trading is made quite easy
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 672
Wow I'm amazed, I have only just looked at the Forty Seven Bank token distribution section! 90% of tokens being distributed will be for investors, 5% will be for the founders and 5% will be for bounty participants!

That is incredibly generous of the Forty Seven Bank team that the founders will have the same share as the bounty team! This is a good incentive for the founders to sell as many tokens as possible because if this ICO isn't a success then the Forty Seven Bank founders will take little profit for their hard work.

Yes, that is really good. It's not the main reason, but I prefer to invest in ICO's if the team does not keep 50% or more. 5% is a very good value. They are probably convinced to make enough profit with the  banking business in the future

I really do agree with you, once the heads of a team are very confident on their project, then is definitely going to succeed, as you can see from the statistics, that's incredibly low, the question is, why will they keep such low amount for themselves?, the answer is simple, they are believers, believers of success, believers of integrity and that's a really remarkable thing to commend on

It can be argued though; true if the team owns alot of tokens they can control the price but it also means they will not just dump because they care for the price and as long as the project runs it is a win. But I guess the safest way about is if the team do not own alot and hence no insider information.

Yes, is really safer that way, anyone who sees that will understand that the team has the community at heart and they really want to see their project survive, that been said, i think i will prefer kucoin and Binance for now, love the idea that Forty Seven Bank came out to ask for our opinion, a huge plus for them
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Is there any airdrop available for Fory seven Bank ? Would be cool if it there was. I thought i heard someone saying that there was a airdrop in the past.
It's not an airdrop, it's a giveaway!
A giveaway i do not know anything about that do you have anymore information about that or a link maybe it is on your website but i did not notice it.

No to my knowledge theirs no giveaway or airdrop the fact is from what i read 47 is going a long well and seems to have a pretty stable growth so not sure they need to do a giv away don’t forget giveaways and other free avenues for tokens just leads eventually to people dumping tokens after launch and driving down price no matter how good the project is I’m hopeful any give sways or awards will be exceptionally minor to keep overall token value high

I have not seen or heard about any airdrop either and i actually don't wish there any airdrop for a token of low supply with a fix ico rate of that standard, introducing an airdrop will be bad business for them.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

that's one of the favorite questions of the community :-)
So I like Kucoin and of course Binance, with which I can easily work and the fees are also usually bearable.
Of course it will be hard to be listed at the beginning at the big exchanges.
What do you think of Bitshares (https://bitshares.org/) and Coss (https://coss.io/)?
At Bitshares I'm also involved, an emerging decentralized Exchange, I can only recommend
Activity: 420

I would like to see that the FSB Token is listed on Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia or Kucoin.
Let's make a vote, which exchange the community prefer.
Activity: 490
Wow I'm amazed, I have only just looked at the Forty Seven Bank token distribution section! 90% of tokens being distributed will be for investors, 5% will be for the founders and 5% will be for bounty participants!

That is incredibly generous of the Forty Seven Bank team that the founders will have the same share as the bounty team! This is a good incentive for the founders to sell as many tokens as possible because if this ICO isn't a success then the Forty Seven Bank founders will take little profit for their hard work.

Yes, that is really good. It's not the main reason, but I prefer to invest in ICO's if the team does not keep 50% or more. 5% is a very good value. They are probably convinced to make enough profit with the  banking business in the future

I really do agree with you, once the heads of a team are very confident on their project, then is definitely going to succeed, as you can see from the statistics, that's incredibly low, the question is, why will they keep such low amount for themselves?, the answer is simple, they are believers, believers of success, believers of integrity and that's a really remarkable thing to commend on

It can be argued though; true if the team owns alot of tokens they can control the price but it also means they will not just dump because they care for the price and as long as the project runs it is a win. But I guess the safest way about is if the team do not own alot and hence no insider information.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai

Hello admin, in my opinion i want to see forty seven in top 10 exchanges, binance, okex, huobi and bittrex.
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
if I want this token release in the exchanger binance,okex,or bittrex
or I even wish to enter bithumb
because the 4 exchangers have many active traders and large volumes in coinmarketcap
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Incase of a potential flip side which is not an ideal situation, for the owners of the project to have less token, what's the plan therefore to contain whales who may come to accumulate this coin in a bid to control the system Huh I may not be right with my fears but I am just concerned as to what plans do the team have to control how the FSBT token is being circulated...
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Is there any airdrop available for Fory seven Bank ? Would be cool if it there was. I thought i heard someone saying that there was a airdrop in the past.
A giveaway i do not know anything about that do you have anymore information about that or a link maybe it is on your website but i did not notice it.

No to my knowledge theirs no giveaway or airdrop the fact is from what i read 47 is going a long well and seems to have a pretty stable growth so not sure they need to do a giv away don’t forget giveaways and other free avenues for tokens just leads eventually to people dumping tokens after launch and driving down price no matter how good the project is I’m hopeful any give sways or awards will be exceptionally minor to keep overall token value high

I also dont see any details about giveaway. If at all there are free tokens then I am very much interested in it. And I will not dump FSBT, that will be big mistake.

I think this giveaway news is scam. I have not seen anything about it or mentioned it in their social media pages. Don't get scammed. be careful. Forty seven bank might not need any giveaway at this moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I would like to point out to potential buyers only that today is the last day to get 20% bonus.
Do not miss this chance. I will still buy today

Did you bought tokens already? I heard that they have not received tokens immediately. Have you faced similar issues?
Well we receive the transaction much faster than we send out the tokens. We usually wait for more people to contribute, so we could transfer many transactions in 1 time. So usually its up to 48 hours to get the tokens.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Check out the latest Reddit post from Forty Seven Bank: https://www.reddit.com/r/FortySevenBank/comments/8155jq/check_out_our_actual_price_index_with_charts/

Check out their actual price index with charts!
Activity: 252

Such distribution should stimulate the team for productive work. But you do not forget that the team itself, too, can be a part of investors. Considering the distribution, I think that it is.

That is very true because I guess the 'founders' does not include the marketing team or the admin staff but still it shows that they must have real faith in their project to only take 5% of the tokens for their own benefit!

Hmm in my opinion that 5% should be locked for a long while, that way people have the guarantee that there will remain the incentive by the FSBT team to work on increasing the value of the tokens
Activity: 168

I also dont see any details about giveaway. If at all there are free tokens then I am very much interested in it. And I will not dump FSBT, that will be big mistake.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Such distribution should stimulate the team for productive work. But you do not forget that the team itself, too, can be a part of investors. Considering the distribution, I think that it is.

That is very true because I guess the 'founders' does not include the marketing team or the admin staff but still it shows that they must have real faith in their project to only take 5% of the tokens for their own benefit!
Jump to: