Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 148. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Wow I'm amazed, I have only just looked at the Forty Seven Bank token distribution section! 90% of tokens being distributed will be for investors, 5% will be for the founders and 5% will be for bounty participants!

That is incredibly generous of the Forty Seven Bank team that the founders will have the same share as the bounty team! This is a good incentive for the founders to sell as many tokens as possible because if this ICO isn't a success then the Forty Seven Bank founders will take little profit for their hard work.

Yes, that is really good. It's not the main reason, but I prefer to invest in ICO's if the team does not keep 50% or more. 5% is a very good value. They are probably convinced to make enough profit with the  banking business in the future

I really do agree with you, once the heads of a team are very confident on their project, then is definitely going to succeed, as you can see from the statistics, that's incredibly low, the question is, why will they keep such low amount for themselves?, the answer is simple, they are believers, believers of success, believers of integrity and that's a really remarkable thing to commend on
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Wow I'm amazed, I have only just looked at the Forty Seven Bank token distribution section! 90% of tokens being distributed will be for investors, 5% will be for the founders and 5% will be for bounty participants!

That is incredibly generous of the Forty Seven Bank team that the founders will have the same share as the bounty team! This is a good incentive for the founders to sell as many tokens as possible because if this ICO isn't a success then the Forty Seven Bank founders will take little profit for their hard work.

Yes, that is really good. It's not the main reason, but I prefer to invest in ICO's if the team does not keep 50% or more. 5% is a very good value. They are probably convinced to make enough profit with the  banking business in the future
Activity: 672
Forty seven bank project has great potential in terms of marketcap and other features. I believe market capitalization will increase after the end ICO.

Thats indeed one of the most attractive point about this project which I love a lot. FSBT also have many other advantages as compared to other tokens which we are continuously discussing here in this thread. Getting banking licence is the most attractive point.

Here's something important that is worthy to note, for developers (in order to upload their apps to FSBT app platform) and for businesses (for introducing smart contracts inside their business) - they will need FSBT tokens, which means that tokens are going to have real demand on secondary market and the price for them will increase substantially.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Such distribution should stimulate the team for productive work. But you do not forget that the team itself, too, can be a part of investors. Considering the distribution, I think that it is.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Is there any airdrop available for Fory seven Bank ? Would be cool if it there was. I thought i heard someone saying that there was a airdrop in the past.
It's not an airdrop, it's a giveaway!
A giveaway i do not know anything about that do you have anymore information about that or a link maybe it is on your website but i did not notice it.

No to my knowledge theirs no giveaway or airdrop the fact is from what i read 47 is going a long well and seems to have a pretty stable growth so not sure they need to do a giv away don’t forget giveaways and other free avenues for tokens just leads eventually to people dumping tokens after launch and driving down price no matter how good the project is I’m hopeful any give sways or awards will be exceptionally minor to keep overall token value high
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Is there any airdrop available for Fory seven Bank ? Would be cool if it there was. I thought i heard someone saying that there was a airdrop in the past.
A giveaway i do not know anything about that do you have anymore information about that or a link maybe it is on your website but i did not notice it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Giveaway!! You mean freebies Shocked is the gaveaway still on?  If yes how can I partake please thanks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Now that the bonus modalities have been resolved, we could return to the project. Have you already seen that they offer payment processing and invoicing for e-commerce? This will be another easy way to pay in online shops. Good for the customers and the shop operators

Its good to see FSBT offering payment processing and invoicing for e-commerce. FSBT is going to provide banking solution, so these kind of add-on features is expected from FSBT and I am expecting more such things in future.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
They are offering lots Innovative products for everyone, like for example, Cryptocurrency transactions within bank’s application, by using mobile applications, clients will be able to buy and sell any type of digital currency at bank’s internal exchange with low fees and a very negligible waiting time.

The banking application process that fortyseven bank is about initiating is one that's both innovative and advanced in technology and built, added is the benefit to sell within this app, I do like to suggest pairing with a lot of cryptocurrencies for sake of wider reach and user base say pairing against btc, usdt, eth, cny, euro is a great step too... The pairing currency shouldn't be limited in nature
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Now that the bonus modalities have been resolved, we could return to the project. Have you already seen that they offer payment processing and invoicing for e-commerce? This will be another easy way to pay in online shops. Good for the customers and the shop operators
Activity: 154
As an early investor, it’s really upsetting that the company misled investors by stating there was a fake 20% bonus. First off, building it into price is rudimentary and secondly, the fact that the “bonus” lasts the entirety of the ico is insulting.
I thought bonus here is a good thing.. Don't get how and why it is insulting... This is too make every investor have equal or almost equal status after purchasing the tokens.

I am also not getting his point. How Bonus is insulting? Or he mean to say that why bonus is for whole ICO period. This Bonus should be for only limited days and not for whole main sale period?

Im not sure I understand Hendoboxs original point, I think there was a highe bonus available for early investors before the 20% period, I hope this makes sense.

My point is that there is no extra incentive for early investors. The so called bonus they talked about lasts throughout the project, which means that even those who invest on the last day still gets the same bonus. All these while they made it look as if it was a bonus for early payment while what it really is is a bonus for investment in general.

There is not extra incentive for early investors. You will get whatever they offered 20% bonus with your investment. As per white paper for early investors they offered 30% bonus. And I guess you never seen properly that rates is included with bonus.

1 FSBT = 0.00393 ETH
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT

Initially they said there is bonus for early investors before 28Feb, but apparently the bonus is supposed to last throughout, thus defeating the goal for investing early. Anyway, there isn't any issue anymore. The team has looked into it and have come up with a lasting solution. Starting from 1st of March basic bonus for buying FSBT tokens will be 10%. For contributions over 10 ETH in equivalent bonus will be 15%. For contributions over 25 ETH in equivalent bonus will be 20%.
Now those who invested before 28feb can have their bonus
As an early investor, it’s really upsetting that the company misled investors by stating there was a fake 20% bonus. First off, building it into price is rudimentary and secondly, the fact that the “bonus” lasts the entirety of the ico is insulting.
I thought bonus here is a good thing.. Don't get how and why it is insulting... This is too make every investor have equal or almost equal status after purchasing the tokens.

I am also not getting his point. How Bonus is insulting? Or he mean to say that why bonus is for whole ICO period. This Bonus should be for only limited days and not for whole main sale period?

Im not sure I understand Hendoboxs original point, I think there was a highe bonus available for early investors before the 20% period, I hope this makes sense.

My point is that there is no extra incentive for early investors. The so called bonus they talked about lasts throughout the project, which means that even those who invest on the last day still gets the same bonus. All these while they made it look as if it was a bonus for early payment while what it really is is a bonus for investment in general.

There is not extra incentive for early investors. You will get whatever they offered 20% bonus with your investment. As per white paper for early investors they offered 30% bonus. And I guess you never seen properly that rates is included with bonus.

1 FSBT = 0.00393 ETH
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT
Activity: 154

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I did not seen anything about airdrop. Where you heard about that. If really airdrop is available then I'm glad to join this. I need to check again on their website/bitcointalk thread.

I didn't see any airdrop announcement so I think it's fake, BTW are they willing to issue crypto card as all people now are suffering because of this.

If the bonus is given during the entire ICO then this is no logner considered a bonus is it? People might have been tempted to buy early to get the bonus. Maybe they sold other tokens to get the ETH to invest which they wouldn't have done if they could wait several weeks with the investments. However, I don't really see the problem here as the 20% bonus won't be for the entire duration of the ICO.

Ah. I got your point now, so bonus should be for limited period of time so that investors can jump early. And since its looks like Bonus if for entire mail sale period people might wait for last day for subscription. Dev team need to clarify bonus part here. Lets wait for update from them.
I did not seen anything about airdrop. Where you heard about that. If really airdrop is available then I'm glad to join this. I need to check again on their website/bitcointalk thread.
Activity: 490
They are offering lots Innovative products for everyone, like for example, Cryptocurrency transactions within bank’s application, by using mobile applications, clients will be able to buy and sell any type of digital currency at bank’s internal exchange with low fees and a very negligible waiting time.

that is one of my favorite points in this project. and that you can link the tokens directly to your own account. That makes buying and selling much easier.
I'm really looking forward to opening a 47BK account. unfortunately it will take some time

Is it possible for anyone to open 47bank when it become available? Or is it country specific? It will be not be easy task to maintain bank account from completely different country in practice right? This would also be very much complicated. I am not sure how this will be executed..

They said that their services would be available to all countries except "sanctioned countries". I tried to figure out what does it mean but I didn't find any information on their website. Tried asking here but got no response. I also think that maintaing bank accounts for people all over the world is not practical, atleast not in the beginning. Maybe they will focus on EU countries.

I think it would be wise to start in EU then move outwards. There are several regulations governing different countries and it would be difficult to try scaling immediately. At the end of the day there are several service they will be providing some of which would not really matter where you are or where they are incorporated.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Jump to: