Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 151. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you mean since the time you actually signup or from the card order time? Because you probably can order it later.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
This campaign is huge
I am looking forward to this project it has the capibilitiy to be a successful project.

You're absolutely right, is a huge one, huge vision and it takes a brilliant team such as those behind Forty Seven Bank to figure out the intricacies that comes with such delicate project, is a global phenomenon that will revolutionize the banking industry, which will lead to a phenomenal growth in the value of the token   
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I would like to point out to potential buyers only that today is the last day to get 20% bonus.
Do not miss this chance. I will still buy today
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
What is the current state of this project? Is ICO about to be finalized or will it continue until April? What about the bounty distributions?

You can see this information on the 47 Bank website: https://www.fortyseven.io/

ICO ends in 39 days on 31/03/18 or when the hard cap is reached. Hard cap is 36,000 ETH.

47 Bank has sold approximately 6,400 ETH.

Wow... 30000 more to go... We can do this there is still much time left so i am not worried

30.000 ETH sounds very much. i have no idea why the ico is progressing so slowly. The 47BK-Project is really amazing, there is no minimum to participate, whitepaper and other documents are more detailed than I have ever seen and the future prospects are outstanding. I have no problem being one of only a few participants, but 47BK deserve more participants

Token sale progress looks slow but more than 31 days remaining. And FSBT is now trying to take care of marketing also, Organizing developer meetings in different part of the world is one of such initiative.
It is a good initiative as it may be able to boost sales of the token. because until recently the sale of tokens is still insufficient.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
What is the current state of this project? Is ICO about to be finalized or will it continue until April? What about the bounty distributions?

ICO ends in 39 days on 31/03/18 or when the hard cap is reached. Hard cap is 36,000 ETH.

Wow... 30000 more to go... We can do this there is still much time left so i am not worried

30.000 ETH sounds very much. i have no idea why the ico is progressing so slowly. The 47BK-Project is really amazing, there is no minimum to participate, whitepaper and other documents are more detailed than I have ever seen and the future prospects are outstanding. I have no problem being one of only a few participants, but 47BK deserve more participants

Token sale progress looks slow but more than 31 days remaining. And FSBT is now trying to take care of marketing also, Organizing developer meetings in different part of the world is one of such initiative.
Activity: 70

This is just a matter of marketing and advertising. I like when projects focus on their business model and technical stuff first because it shows that there is something behind the fancy words, but they must not forget about marketing as they will get nowhere without doing it properly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If bonus will be for entire ICO, I think there should be some sort of compensation given to early investors. Otherwise, their money is just locked up for 2 months without any added benefit. It surely defeats the purpose of investing early.

As far as I know, you will get a bonus of 20% till end of February and 10% in March till end of ICO. So early investors got their added benefit.

Yep pretty sure that’s how it is and that’s why investing earlier is always best and definitly a better to invest during the ico than trying to pick it up in exchange post launch as you won’t get anywhere near the same value per btc for the tokens especially once you consider even the least bonus
There are many investors who buy on exchangers. Sometimes I do it myself. Hunters sometimes can make a high-quality dump.
But, if I'm sure of the project, I'll buy it at the very start. This is the best time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
If bonus will be for entire ICO, I think there should be some sort of compensation given to early investors. Otherwise, their money is just locked up for 2 months without any added benefit. It surely defeats the purpose of investing early.

As far as I know, you will get a bonus of 20% till end of February and 10% in March till end of ICO. So early investors got their added benefit.

Yep pretty sure that’s how it is and that’s why investing earlier is always best and definitly a better to invest during the ico than trying to pick it up in exchange post launch as you won’t get anywhere near the same value per btc for the tokens especially once you consider even the least bonus
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

I always invest early, because then you get extra coins. There are some investors who are stepping always in the last moment to buy some coins. This way will get you less tokens, if you buy it early.
Activity: 420

Activity: 728

For this, the project should be more visible. More advertising is needed and more people and potential investors learn more about the project.

I will suggest that 47BK team should look at coinmarketcap.com advertising, they do have a very wide reach and have huge visitors per seconds... I have been in a lot of ico just by visiting coinmarketcap.com to say check for the value of a coin and voila here I am buying another coin again

Avertising on coinmarketcap is not as easy as it might look like, the website scores extremely well on alexa, within a few hundred top sites

Not only that it will also cost them a lot. I am not sure whether that is worthwhile spending. Instead they can go for online advertisements like in yahoo, google or facebook if they started allowing such advertisements. I hope 47 Bank team is looking our posts.

They can let the community do the marketing for them or organize something like a contest. This can help attract more people to look into 47bank projects and wanting to invest in it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

For this, the project should be more visible. More advertising is needed and more people and potential investors learn more about the project.

I will suggest that 47BK team should look at coinmarketcap.com advertising, they do have a very wide reach and have huge visitors per seconds... I have been in a lot of ico just by visiting coinmarketcap.com to say check for the value of a coin and voila here I am buying another coin again

Avertising on coinmarketcap is not as easy as it might look like, the website scores extremely well on alexa, within a few hundred top sites

Not only that it will also cost them a lot. I am not sure whether that is worthwhile spending. Instead they can go for online advertisements like in yahoo, google or facebook if they started allowing such advertisements. I hope 47 Bank team is looking our posts.
Activity: 154
Activity: 112
If your on the fence deliberating whether to buy forty seven bank token or not i've got what might make you make the right decision:

Forty Seven Bank is going to be the first in the world to launch a loyalty program of the bank based on tokens.

Token holders of FSBT tokens will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program.

The bank is going to invest 20% of net profit for the previous year into the loyalty program, issuing FSBL tokens that are distributed proportionally among token holders. 
Activity: 672
For now it looks like a very distant future, but if forty seven bank applies for a bank in 2019 and everything goes right, they can be a bank in 2021 or a bit later. All the formalities take so much time.

It is certainly a project which has long term goals and wants to take their time implementing such a system so everything works and hopefully mass adoption can take place across the globe
You are very right mate. To transform a good idea to reality, you need adequate time in the sense of sustainable development. They obviously have long term goals and so far, I think I am okay with their pace.

A project of this caliber isn't developed and implemented within a short time frame, time is needed to fully develop every aspect of the  project and also conduct several test run to ensure full functionality and performance when lunched.

We are talking about banking here right? So therefore we are talking about money and not just any money people money and also a system that ensures security and full traceability... Yeah stuff like this shouldn't be rushed... They really need to take their time to run lots of test on the platform before coming all out its really a huge huge project

Valid point, is of essence that we note this, financial institutions are very delicate to establish, a lot of paperwork to do and rules to keep, now with the combination of two delicate, sections, which is cryptocurrency and traditional banking, it will take much more but i believe Forty Seven Bank team is capable of handling whatever comes their way
Activity: 490

Do you have any idea what the team could do to become more popular? As far as I know, the ICO has been rated by 25 ICO rating sites, with always good ratings.
I think  in november-december this ICO would be sold out in a few weeks.

I think efforts should be towards developers more than any other since they will be the potential users; or maybe startups; Also this begets the point any live AMA to take place any time soon?
Activity: 252

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I heard that the team will obtain banking licence in the UK. Also that they are going to organize developer meetings in Europe, Asia and CIS where they will explain how to operate with their platform.

I am aware of the banking licence thing. But what is this developer meeting organization? I have never heard about it. Where did you see this news? Any links can be shared here? It would be interesting to see that.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Do you have any idea what the team could do to become more popular? As far as I know, the ICO has been rated by 25 ICO rating sites, with always good ratings.
I think  in november-december this ICO would be sold out in a few weeks.

That's the issue, cryptos was so booming in Nov-Dec as you said the project would of sold out within a few weeks, so it's a shame for all these new projects starting out when the market is so down still.

I'm hoping by next month we wont be too far away from what were in Nov-Dec
Jump to: