Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 175. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

If it has not been mentioned here: 20% of the profit goes to the tokenholders. And if anyone has read the financial model, then he knows what that will be worth. So if someone likes ​​a really good annual dividend, then he should invest as soon as possible

What's the distribution time interval for this 20% bonus?? Is it monthly or yearly??
Bonus 20% is till the end of February, after that will be a 10% bonus till the end of March.

I think he is asking about the profit and not the bonus which was already answered by faulerwilli when he said "annual dividend" which is yearly if I am not mistaken  Huh

Great! So FSBT Tokens holder will get yearly dividend Also. That's really awesome. So it's kind of holding company shares. I was looking for similar thing. If company makes profit then token holder should get rewards.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Good evening, everybody! That is a great thing you are doing. It is high time there appeared a banking system that could play the role of a bridge between fiat and crypto@ good luck to the team

That bridge is the big gap at this moment and this have been quite reasonably identified by forty seven bank team. Their execution is the key and I am waiting for that progress. btw why it is called forty seven bank? I cannot understand that.

Yeah i hope they push through, really want to see how it is going to be implemented and how their services will be provided.

Its an interesting project and I too want to see it grow, where the forty seven comes from is an interesting question
Perhaps it's because one token is 0.0047ETH?

Current token bonus:
20%
Rates (incl. bonus):
1 FSBT = 0.00393 ETH
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT

Where did you get the "one token is 0.0047ETH" Huh
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Good evening, everybody! That is a great thing you are doing. It is high time there appeared a banking system that could play the role of a bridge between fiat and crypto@ good luck to the team

That bridge is the big gap at this moment and this have been quite reasonably identified by forty seven bank team. Their execution is the key and I am waiting for that progress. btw why it is called forty seven bank? I cannot understand that.

Yeah i hope they push through, really want to see how it is going to be implemented and how their services will be provided.

Its an interesting project and I too want to see it grow, where the forty seven comes from is an interesting question

I guess so, talking about consistency, i'm a creative/ graphic designer and i can tell when i see brand consistency, from their logo, to concept, to name, they are all related, one way or another, is important i note this, Forty Seven bank has all it takes to build ICOs, see them grow and become masters in their various niches
Activity: 490

That never crossed my mind; but why the 47ETH? for some reason I assumed because it was the number of services they would provide. I would love to know the reason behind the naming.
Activity: 252

Activity: 672
The ICO is currently in its second round, and will end on 31 March 2018. A total of 11 063 829 will be issued in this process, and investors in this current ICO round are eligible for a 20% FSBT bonus.

11 Million tokens available for the 2nd round?
Do you have any ideas  on what will happen when the token gets sold out before march 31st?
I know this is very unbelievable, but I mentioned here whatever I seen it in white paper. But think if it's happened then??? Roll Eyes

Yes... 11 million token seems so little to be sold for that time frame.
I expect it to be sold out in less than a week.

Yes it's only 11 million tokens, but don't forget that the hardcap is at 9million. it's not going to be easy as u think as the token price is around $3.8

Oh.. I must have forgotten about the price was still thinking it was around normal ico rate...
But even still i think we will top investors investing in it.

even at the high Ian cost per token it doesn’t matter because the hardcap is so low your still only talking of around a 40m$ cap which in all honesty is on the excessively smaller side of icos especially one trying somethingas ambitious as what 47bk is attempting in all honesty I’m surprised the coin isn’t 100+m for what they are attempting to roll out so I get the feeling given the insanely low market cap the price is still undervalued

People get too focused on per coin cost instead of comparing per coin to the actual ico cap  3.8 for a trillion token ico would be a concern 3.8 for this few tokens is about what I’d expect if not undervalued

Yea, i understand some will see the price as high but lets look on the bright side and what this project entails, the concept, team and objective, these are things we should look into, imagine if it starts trading, imagine if they start putting all their plans to life, is an evolution that will be tremendous, now imagine the returns
Activity: 728

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
have you already read the part with the white and blacklists?

Forty Seven Bank will constantly monitor custom-
er activity to detect and prevent activities of

criminal elements for money laundering. As
result of these procedures we always know the
persons and companies we can trust and who we
can’t trust. Our bank will publish whitelist and
blacklist of accounts. Both lists will be publicly
available to the broad community on the public
blockchains. Other banks, businesses and
persons can take these lists into account in order
to evaluate whether it is safe or not to perform
financial transactions in cryptocurrency with
these accounts.

what information is published there? Is this just a rating of the account or are there also details such as account balance or my portfolio in it?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

If it has not been mentioned here: 20% of the profit goes to the tokenholders. And if anyone has read the financial model, then he knows what that will be worth. So if someone likes ​​a really good annual dividend, then he should invest as soon as possible

What's the distribution time interval for this 20% bonus?? Is it monthly or yearly??
Bonus 20% is till the end of February, after that will be a 10% bonus till the end of March.
Then that's the great opportunity to earn more. Means we investing some amount after that as per time period we are eligible to earn 20% till Feb end and then 10 % remaining whole time. It's cool rewards...

I'll be honest, wasn't actually aware of these offers, pretty damn interesting and cool to see. Don't see many other ICO's do this
Activity: 420
"Forty Seven will begin to provide services as Electronic Money Institution (EMI) on August 1, 2018"

What services can an EMI provide?
What kind of services will 47B provide on August 1?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Invest in the FORTY SEVEN BANK project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.

Then that's the great opportunity to earn more. Means we investing some amount after that as per time period we are eligible to earn 20% till Feb end and then 10 % remaining whole time. It's cool rewards...
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I think he is asking about the profit and not the bonus which was already answered by faulerwilli when he said "annual dividend" which is yearly if I am not mistaken  Huh
the previous reason was valid, and it was too short of a notice. I think they made the right choice. Besides, if you understand how the market works, it shouldn't even affect the price/reward ratio. If you hold 1$ worth of PXS hoping to make 1000$ get lost

That cracked me. It seems that there is a notion with many that a $ would yield a million in crypto. Bitcoin sure has effected the minds of many. Well I am not saying it impossible just saying that it is not as easy. We are seeing great project coming up and 47 included; well particularly 47 the idea is amazing.

Bitcoin also took years to reach such high level. And initial years Bitcoin was alone. No competition. But now there are thousands of other currencies in market. But we can still earn multiple times and that's possible only if we select good project.  As this movement I am not sure how much percentage profit we can earn from FSBT but this is unique project at this movement and definitely have good future.
Activity: 490
the previous reason was valid, and it was too short of a notice. I think they made the right choice. Besides, if you understand how the market works, it shouldn't even affect the price/reward ratio. If you hold 1$ worth of PXS hoping to make 1000$ get lost

That cracked me. It seems that there is a notion with many that a $ would yield a million in crypto. Bitcoin sure has effected the minds of many. Well I am not saying it impossible just saying that it is not as easy. We are seeing great project coming up and 47 included; well particularly 47 the idea is amazing.
Saw this in the white paper and it's interesting

"After the full identiication of the potential client and further registration in the operational database is completed, the client can access the following services provided by Forty Seven Bank: IBAN, access to secure crypto wallets and tokens, credit and debit cards, personal and travel insurance, loans, access to Forty Seven App Platform with wide range of applications, invoicing, investment and brokerage services, etc"

My question is in the area of loan... What are the necessary requirements for one to be eligible in getting loans from fortyseven Bank??

I don't think that would fall under their proposition (we will wait their confirmation though); since they are not really a bank they facilitate a bank. With the services provided it is amazing; if loans can also be facilitated somehow you are basically a bank. Developer has access to all features and services provided by a bank. damn that would be something.

Oh, so as of now 47BK is not a fully traditional bank which provides loan services as well. But they still will be providing best features of bank but hope in future they also add loan related services.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Will the current token bonus last untill the ICO is over ? Or will it be lowered after some days. It is actually a really high bonus i hope that it will last untill the ICO is over so that you can get extra tokens Smiley.

I think if you look at an article they posted this initial bonus period will only last for a specific amount of time. Therefore those that wish to take advantage of the massive discount that is on offer should do so sooner rather than later.

The current Bonus is 20% and on the ICO Page is written that the Next ICO round Bonus is 10%.
But when is the switch from 20% to 10% at a specific time or when they sold a certain amount?
  Yes - the 20% bonus is till the end of February, after that will be a 10% bonus till the end of March.

Ah oke thanks for your information. bonuses always attracts me to invest in a coin. I also like that there is no limit in contribution so the big investors should be happy about this.

Althought it's nice to have a big bonus, please don't forget the implications this can cause once the coin hits the exchange, usually promotes a 'dumping upon exchange' resulting in loss of coin value
I think at the beginning of entering the market the price of coins down including things that are commonplace
because almost all the coins that enter the market will surely come down

The initial drop after the coin launch is normally due to people selling their "free coins" basically the 20% coins are normally seen as "free" to them so a lot of weak hands will just sell them for a quick buck as they were free so any amount of cash is good for them to profit on which drops the price, but eventually all the people who are like that dump the bonus coins and then the people who HODL and who have the cash and bought up all those cheap dropped coins will drive price up again.
Activity: 196
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Jump to: