Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 179. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Looking on the Roadmap, it shows that the team are working really hard, It's just taking about 2 years to get full capacity of service.
That is really nice, good luck team
Yes their team is working very hard and we should too i think that forty seven bank will be very popular at the end look at alone this thread it has more then 120 pages in it and it increasing every day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Hello Forty Seven Bank and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink

Do you mind a dm please reply me I need us to talk...

I like the UI of the website with its simple navigation..

Thank you
Activity: 252

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.

Good luck! Wink

The website's design is pretty neat, but I have difficulty in understanding what it precisely is about.
A rating next to it would make more sense, but that website probably is not a rating site I think
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
i want to ask on the website ico remaining 42 days what in that time the crowdsale will be finished? or ico starts in the countdown .
Activity: 168
The ICO is currently in its second round, and will end on 31 March 2018. A total of 11 063 829 will be issued in this process, and investors in this current ICO round are eligible for a 20% FSBT bonus.

11 Million tokens available for the 2nd round?
Do you have any ideas  on what will happen when the token gets sold out before march 31st?
I know this is very unbelievable, but I mentioned here whatever I seen it in white paper. But think if it's happened then??? Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Forty Seven bank was reviewed by icorating And it passed the test. It was positively rated.  Grin
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-bank-receives-positive-rating-from-icorating-e6edef50591b

I tell you, is like the whole rating sites keep giving them a positive rating and at a point i was wondering why. i mean, is strange and rare at same time to see so many rating sites speak positive of a particular ICO, is no wonder Forty Seven Bank is doing something extraordinary.

They have been obviously able to put all  their plans together and their staffs to work. But one thing is certain nothing can ever be 100% efficient. Maybe the lapses are yet to be seen or too little to be significant
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
It seems that banking is changing in general. and 47bk could take on a pioneering role. Of course I have to wait and see how everything will work, but if everything works the way they plan it, then I'll open an account. I do not know yet whether I will do all business on 47BK, but the trade in cryptocurrencies I can well imagine on their platform
Activity: 672
Forty Seven bank was reviewed by icorating And it passed the test. It was positively rated.  Grin
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-bank-receives-positive-rating-from-icorating-e6edef50591b

I tell you, is like the whole rating sites keep giving them a positive rating and at a point i was wondering why. i mean, is strange and rare at same time to see so many rating sites speak positive of a particular ICO, is no wonder Forty Seven Bank is doing something extraordinary.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Check out a brief explanation about forty seven bank intentions on their twitter page
https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/964495098363990018
Activity: 168
I like this project very much if you do not understand this project as good as i do i would say watch this video from forty seven bank about forty seven bank https://youtu.be/Kgr9YxmmnBk after you will understand more.

Wow the video is very explanatory, I have a much deeper understanding about forty seven bank now than when first read the whitepaper thanks for sharing mate

There is a huge potential to 47 that many should know about; especially developers getting into the crypto space. I think it would be super helpful if a comparison table is published detailing the core features that no other platform has as of yet.

Good to see there is video available for 47BK. Thanks for sharing the link. I hope 47BK share more such videos with detailed information.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Good to see once again, another positive ICO review.

There is just good news after good news.

Here is a slightly more in-depth review - https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/forty-seven-rating-review/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Looking on the Roadmap, it shows that the team are working really hard, It's just taking about 2 years to get full capacity of service.
That is really nice, good luck team
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Good luck! Wink

Hmm interesting website, however its not very clear how to use it.

You also do not include a lot of information about the ICO when you click on their page.

It seems a bit pointless to me and I'm not sure 47 Bank would be that interested in listing their project.

Lastly your page is not secure and this is also raises a few questions about your company and its validity.

Thats exactly the point I don't want to comment and leave the discussions to forty seven bank team. Its useless to talk about that and this is also not something we can influence FSBT team. If it is Binance or Kucoin, definitely I would raise my words to support that.

There are so many of these ICO Listing websites, I can't keep track of them it's like a new one starts every day!

Saying that I do like the ICO Rating website, Forty Seven bank got a very good rating - https://icorating.com/ico/forty-seven-fsbt/
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Good luck! Wink

You also do not include a lot of information about the ICO when you click on their page.

It seems a bit pointless to me and I'm not sure 47 Bank would be that interested in listing their project.

Lastly your page is not secure and this is also raises a few questions about your company and its validity.

Thats exactly the point I don't want to comment and leave the discussions to forty seven bank team. Its useless to talk about that and this is also not something we can influence FSBT team. If it is Binance or Kucoin, definitely I would raise my words to support that.
Activity: 532
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Good luck! Wink

Activity: 252
The ICO is currently in its second round, and will end on 31 March 2018. A total of 11 063 829 will be issued in this process, and investors in this current ICO round are eligible for a 20% FSBT bonus.

Do you have any ideas  on what will happen when the token gets sold out before march 31st?

That would be so great to see, my guess is that the ICO will be closed down, but I haven't seen such a move yet
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

can it be that the counter on the homepage does not work? There are more participants every day, but the tokens sold no longer seem to be increasing. Or buy the new participants so little that I notice no difference
Activity: 728

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Good luck! Wink

I hope your message will be seen by the fortyseven bank team. Thats why I am quoting your message. I personally dont know your exchange. But the decision will be with the FSBT team.
Jump to: