Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 180. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
In the loyalty program they are giving opportunity to Token holders to exchange FSBL tokens into various products and services in Forty Seven Bank loyalty shop.

I like that idea, its a great benefit for 47 bank token holders and this should help increase the value of the token after it's released and listed on exchanges.

I still can't get over the amount of different products and services they're providing to private persons, businesses and developers! 47 Bank are going to have a lot of work to do.

And yet another great idea to give people incentive to hold the tokens. I like the last retweet of 47B, John McAfee shows his support and believes that 47B will unite the community

I like to have the retweet link... I like to take a view and follow 47BK..unfortunately it skipped my mind to follow them when I had the link my bad
I had visited to twitter and checked but no any tweet or retweet found from John McAfee. If you have that link/information could you post here so all peoples can see that tweet/retweet.

Here you go https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/964169008806318082 its a john mcafee tweet and not 47BK tweet
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I like this project very much if you do not understand this project as good as i do i would say watch this video from forty seven bank about forty seven bank https://youtu.be/Kgr9YxmmnBk after you will understand more.

Wow the video is very explanatory, I have a much deeper understanding about forty seven bank now than when first read the whitepaper thanks for sharing mate

There is a huge potential to 47 that many should know about; especially developers getting into the crypto space. I think it would be super helpful if a comparison table is published detailing the core features that no other platform has as of yet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In the loyalty program they are giving opportunity to Token holders to exchange FSBL tokens into various products and services in Forty Seven Bank loyalty shop.

I like that idea, its a great benefit for 47 bank token holders and this should help increase the value of the token after it's released and listed on exchanges.

I still can't get over the amount of different products and services they're providing to private persons, businesses and developers! 47 Bank are going to have a lot of work to do.

And yet another great idea to give people incentive to hold the tokens. I like the last retweet of 47B, John McAfee shows his support and believes that 47B will unite the community

Well if McAfee is promoting Forty Seven Bank I'm sure this token will do well, or it will at least pump the price when its released.

I still can't decide if a partnership with McAfee is a good or a bad thing, of course he will bring a lot of attention to the project, but it might bring the wrong kind of attention if you know what I mean...
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I like this project very much if you do not understand this project as good as i do i would say watch this video from forty seven bank about forty seven bank https://youtu.be/Kgr9YxmmnBk after you will understand more.

Wow the video is very explanatory, I have a much deeper understanding about forty seven bank now than when first read the whitepaper thanks for sharing mate

Please keep up to date with the fortysevenbank team on there twitter aswell, they post regular updates, be sure to hear the news first.

https://twitter.com/47foundation
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

I like to have the retweet link... I like to take a view and follow 47BK..unfortunately it skipped my mind to follow them when I had the link my bad

OMG if John McAf(f)e retweeted about Forty Seven Bank, im out  Wink
I think he is one of the biggest and most important influencers in the crypto world. He is not always right, but at least he brings attention.

lol this is embarrassing; I should be following john's twitter; I was not able to see the tweet; if someone could share it here or a snapshot of the tweet. If John is talking about 47bank don't take that lightly. he knows the banking system.

I really hope this is true. I also wanted to see his tweet. He is having such high-fi profile and if he is really supporting fortyseven bank, then I am very happy to be part of the community. Can someone share this tweet/message from John?

John McAfee is known to have big claims, but it brings in the hype factor and this is important for ICO's, I dont necessarily see hype factors as negative
This is where I found the tweet: https://twitter.com/47foundation
Seems John McAfee tweeted it to @officialmcafee and forty seven foundation retweeted his tweet, but in his tweet he mentiones the project

This is really nice. If 47bank is posting this, I assume it as legit. This is huge hype for fortyseven bank ICO. I did not check the ICO progress yet today. Need to do that now. Nevertheless, we also have 5-6 weeks to go for ICO closure.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

I think he is one of the biggest and most important influencers in the crypto world. He is not always right, but at least he brings attention.

lol this is embarrassing; I should be following john's twitter; I was not able to see the tweet; if someone could share it here or a snapshot of the tweet. If John is talking about 47bank don't take that lightly. he knows the banking system.

I really hope this is true. I also wanted to see his tweet. He is having such high-fi profile and if he is really supporting fortyseven bank, then I am very happy to be part of the community. Can someone share this tweet/message from John?

John McAfee is known to have big claims, but it brings in the hype factor and this is important for ICO's, I dont necessarily see hype factors as negative
Seems John McAfee tweeted it to @officialmcafee and forty seven foundation retweeted his tweet, but in his tweet he mentiones the project

Oh wow, that's great... A good update and this should definitely bring in some more investors and publicity. I'm really surprised by this.
Activity: 252

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

one more very interesting part I found for token holders :

Only Token holders will be able to put their applications in Forty Seven App Store and get full access to our White Label API. Dev meetups and hackatons.

Yet another way to increase value of token. Does this also mean that developers as they develop on 47 they inherently need the tokens; meaning the developers clients would require tokens to use the app on top of 47?

I had visited to twitter and checked but no any tweet or retweet found from John McAfee. If you have that link/information could you post here so all peoples can see that tweet/retweet.

Yeah I couldn't see any evidence from John McAfee, I'd be interested myself to see the evidence for this. could be some good news
Activity: 672

I just remembered that they also want to support / organize other ICOs. So if they do it with the same care as their  own ICO, then in the future we will get to read a lot of good whitepapers and other reports. Any project that uses 47BK's services can already be happy. And I can well imagine that an ICO support of 47BK is also considered a quality feature and thus leads to an even better sale of the tokens

Exactly my thoughts the quality and care form team seams so much superior than other projects.
 only recently discoverd this project and it seems quite amazing, how much thoughts have went in to details.
I defintely will be following closely an rooting for this one.

Absolutely, the simplification and formatting of their whitepaper is an example of what they can achieve, projects fail when they don't do their homework , even though they may have a good plan or concept to back it up, what Forty Seven Bank is offering can not be overemphasized, ICOs need it to gain the confidence of the community, this project is an avenue for them to do so
Activity: 168

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Here you go https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/964169008806318082 you can as well follow 47bank for more updates.

Thank you for this... Saved me stress of searching  Roll Eyes

Just found out it ain't 47BK handle but John McAfee

You know sometimes i want to be happy when John Mcafee likes something i like, but the way he treated many of the other coins early on and abandoned them kinda makes me distrust him. It's no fault of 47BK that he is talking about them but it just annoys me that when his name gets involved in crypto it makes me uneasy :S

I think he has lost his relevance, my personal opinion though, with the way he goes about jumping from one project to another in most cases without conducting his due diligence, learnt he now research on project he intends promoting and when its cool he promotes which is why i can trust him a little bit on this one.... on the 47BK tweet Roll Eyes

I do not give much to his opinion. i also do not follow him on twitter anymore. I think he always only recommended tokens, which he bought himself before or when he was paid for it. If it helps 47BK that more people invest he can tweet every day about it:-)
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Here you go https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/964169008806318082 you can as well follow 47bank for more updates.

Thank you for this... Saved me stress of searching  Roll Eyes

Just found out it ain't 47BK handle but John McAfee

You know sometimes i want to be happy when John Mcafee likes something i like, but the way he treated many of the other coins early on and abandoned them kinda makes me distrust him. It's no fault of 47BK that he is talking about them but it just annoys me that when his name gets involved in crypto it makes me uneasy :S

I think he has lost his relevance, my personal opinion though, with the way he goes about jumping from one project to another in most cases without conducting his due diligence, learnt he now research on project he intends promoting and when its cool he promotes which is why i can trust him a little bit on this one.... on the 47BK tweet Roll Eyes
one more very interesting part I found for token holders :

Only Token holders will be able to put their applications in Forty Seven App Store and get full access to our White Label API. Dev meetups and hackatons.

the projects are not small. And it's not surprising,
This is a great project and it has great potential
hopefully his project can be successful in accordance with predetermined targets.

Banking services project is definitely not small project. It requires lot of planning and proper implementation also it requires partnership with other banks as well. Based on ICO rating I think people have trust in this project and its team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17

I just remembered that they also want to support / organize other ICOs. So if they do it with the same care as their  own ICO, then in the future we will get to read a lot of good whitepapers and other reports. Any project that uses 47BK's services can already be happy. And I can well imagine that an ICO support of 47BK is also considered a quality feature and thus leads to an even better sale of the tokens

Exactly my thoughts the quality and care form team seams so much superior than other projects.
 only recently discoverd this project and it seems quite amazing, how much thoughts have went in to details.
I defintely will be following closely an rooting for this one.
Jump to: