Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 198. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
We have had rather slow beginning, as our ICO structure is a little bit different than others have - our ICO lasts till 31st of March and in the first round we have been trying different activities to find out what works better. By doing that we have attracted around 1400+ ETH equivalent. Now, when we are very well presented in press and on ICO listings (major are still to come) we are going to launch substantial campaign. There is no doubt we will reach our soft cap, most probably even this week and we are not going to slow down our progress, the final goal is to reach hard cap. Talking about unsold tokens - they will not be generated
Activity: 21
If you are talking about the giveaway spreadsheet, I've posted it above this post. You can see the whole winners drawing on recorded video. Its fair and totally transparent.
Activity: 285
This project really look great with a good team with proven experiences.

I have a few questions, Is there any plan for the token to be listed on exchange after the ICO and how soon will that be? What will happened to the unsold token? Finally, why is the ICO period that long?

Waiting for your response.

Thanks!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I just wanted to inform you that my rank has gone up to fullmember,please update... Thank you sir.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hi guy, i'm youtuber i can Make video in korean  i have good channel in technology and crypto in exchance with some coins i will publish review to arabian people middle east for get new investor

That will be appreciated. you can post your video for the bounty reward too.
here is the link to bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fsbt-tech-open-api-for-fintech-developers-2225653
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hi guy, i'm youtuber i can Make video in korean  i have good channel in technology and crypto in exchance with some coins i will publish review to arabian people middle east for get new investor
Activity: 602
Got spam from this project today: "Given your interest in cryptocurrencies, I wanted to reach out to you regarding our fin-tech project with you that has been generating much buzz lately – Forty Seven Bank." Wonder how they got my email?
It would be helpful if you can share more details, like- the marketing agency or the email from which you received the email, so that forty seven team can have a look into it.
Also you can un-subscribe for the time being from that email address. Thank you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Got spam from this project today: "Given your interest in cryptocurrencies, I wanted to reach out to you regarding our fin-tech project with you that has been generating much buzz lately – Forty Seven Bank." Wonder how they got my email?
We are sorry for inconvenience. We are working with several PR and marketing agencies and most probably it is part of their activities. We will check in more detail what they are doing and find out what is has been done with respect to e-mail campaign. Forty Seven project has nothing to do with it directly, we do not have any e-mail database to use for e-mail campaign, only those users who have registered in our official web-page www.fortyseven.io are receiving our newsletters.
I have never invested in ICO before but I am a little interested in this one. How many total coins will there be? And am I correct that price per token is around $5?
Thank You for Your interest in our project.

Price of 1 FSBT is always 0,0047 ETH, therefore for 1 ETH there are 212 FSBT tokens.

However, current bonus is 20% (till 28.02.2017) and for 1 ETH you get 254 FSBT.

1 FSBT - 4,16 USD (approximately). Total supply is - 11.063.829 FSBT.
Activity: 27
Activity: 308
Dear followers and contributors,

We are happy to announce about our partnership with digital and cryptocurrency exchange PayBis!

Now you can easily contribute to our project using VISA/Mastercard, as well as several other payment options connected to fiat money using PayBis platform.

Feel free to visit our web-page www.fortyseven.io and try this option out or you can go directly to www.paybis.com to do this.

In case you will have any questions, feel free to approach us in any social media and our support team will promptly help you.
Let us make fintech revolution together and good luck to all of us!

#fortyseven #gofortyseven

Thank you create this notice.
in my opinion this project is incredible. I very much hope that the project can later went well, hopefully the project can bring a bright future in the future later on. good luck.
It is true this project very nice hopefully this project a success for his future because of this project team is very professional for sure will work properly in order to make this project a success.
Activity: 476

We are happy to announce about our partnership with digital and cryptocurrency exchange PayBis!

Now you can easily contribute to our project using VISA/Mastercard, as well as several other payment options connected to fiat money using PayBis platform.

Feel free to visit our web-page www.fortyseven.io and try this option out or you can go directly to www.paybis.com to do this.

In case you will have any questions, feel free to approach us in any social media and our support team will promptly help you.

Thank you create this notice.
in my opinion this project is incredible. I very much hope that the project can later went well, hopefully the project can bring a bright future in the future later on. good luck.
Activity: 24
I have never invested in ICO before but I am a little interested in this one. How many total coins will there be? And am I correct that price per token is around $5?

Activity: 49
I didn't understand - where're devs? Why no news, no answers?
Good day, may I help You? Do You have any questions? Please join our official telegram group - https://t.me/thefortyseven
So all news will be in the telegram? So ok, thanks)
We are pleased to inform You that we were published in the cryptpobible.io listing - http://cryptobible.io/universal-crypto-fiat-hybrid-bank-use-open-api/
copper member
Activity: 294
Please take a look and visit our new landing page here: https://www.fortyseven.io/
Now it's faster, easier and better!
Feel free to share Your thoughts about this!

Your new landing page is very attractive. In addition, the process of conducting ICO became more evident.
Please take a look and visit our new landing page here: https://www.fortyseven.io/
Now it's faster, easier and better!
Feel free to share Your thoughts about this!
Invested into ICO but backend where need to add ETH address, Update button not working so cannot add my ETH address for payout.  You guys aware of this and fixing?
Good day, We apologize for any inconvenience, was there an update, please try one more time.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Nice concept, if this project can successful, the cryptocurrency maybe recognized by financial world, it will be a bridge to connect people in traditional bank to crypto bank, people can trade together. Considering to buy token and hold.
this is long term project, their roadmap will finished in sept 2019
the real impact for this project is in Q3 2018, it will have big effect for this project

oh and btw counter at https://ico.fortyseven.io/ is broken
i hope team will fix it soon
but i think they are on holiday now  Grin just like me

Forty Seven Bank has all chances to become one of the most successful projects of its subjects. 2018, will be decisive for many projects offering similar services, but I repeat, Forty Seven Bank is a promising project.
Yes I think this project will be successful in the future. a project like this will definitely be a lot of interest. I believe that the project will bring a bright future in the future. Hopefully this project runs smoothly and successfully.
Jump to: