Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 202. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Please when is airdrop distribution starting or is it over
Activity: 788
Merit: 1000
Too bad the bounty has been left to die with no improvement, that's probably the worst bounty design i have ever seen
Activity: 140
The very ambitious idea and everything is very clearly stated about the project. I'll be following progress on this project because definitely, it will be a success. Really impressive roadmap. I am considering long-term investment. Of course I will participate. Good luck team!

this project is very good, has a vision and mission under the changes in banking, a solid team and professional. I think you should not hesitate to participate in investing here. so just grab the chance, before you miss it.

true the project is indeed a nice so please feel free to investors. Good luck through this project.
Activity: 1
FSBT will be like bitcoin in 2018 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
BountyMarketCap
The very ambitious idea and everything is very clearly stated about the project. I'll be following progress on this project because definitely, it will be a success. Really impressive roadmap. I am considering long-term investment. Of course I will participate. Good luck team!

this project is very good, has a vision and mission under the changes in banking, a solid team and professional. I think you should not hesitate to participate in investing here. so just grab the chance, before you miss it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hi Devs,

We at Zloadr just want to inform that we have added your ICO and your bounty program on Zloadr so that we can help you grow the community around your ICO.

https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=177

https://www.zloadr.com/events/1365043/playbets-first-decentralized-platform-with-mass-gambling-games-bounty-program.html

PM or email us if you would like to discuss advertising opportunities
Activity: 20
Really Good project.Looking already doing bounty. I am going to invest some ETH on this project
Activity: 23
Activity: 11
It's not an airdrop, it's a giveaway for 20 lucky randomly picked users who've filled in the form.
Activity: 1
very good project. Good luck!
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
not sure, its time to know about this projecct, i believe this is great project, and will be success...
Activity: 3
good project
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
I didn't know anything about this project, but looks good. I'm going to dig a little more on the whitepaper to see what are exactly your plans.
Yeah you should read the whitepaper first because all the information about the project is in the whitepaper. goodluck
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
When airdrop distribution begins? I am waiting for the same patiently.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
this project it will make more people know about cryptocurrency. i hope the developer well improve this project better. I see the future in this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 140
www.aion.network
Joined. Interesting project, I will hodl!
Activity: 126
I'm joining in. I think we all are seeing a dawn of a new banking era now
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
wow good project & nice concept good luck..

the project addresses the financial world with the support of a professional team, good luck for the project.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Good luck good project look forward to see more inputs and progress.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Good innovation brought up in this sector of the blockchain. Do keep up the activeness to project completion.
Jump to: