Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 201. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I didn't understand - where're devs? Why no news, no answers?
Good day, may I help You? Do You have any questions? Please join our official telegram group - https://t.me/thefortyseven
Which exchange it will be available for buy and sell?
When ICO is finished FSBT will tradable on several exchanges
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I didn't understand - where're devs? Why no news, no answers?
Activity: 30
Which exchange it will be available for buy and sell?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Looking on the Roadmap, it shows that the team are working really hard, It's just taking about 2 years to get full capacity of service.
That is really nice, good luck team.
a nice and interesting project will definitely be successful especially with the professional management support behind, and the purpose of the project was good. success for this project.

A great project for many people that support this project certainly many who pray for this project to succeed. The success of a project the other three because there are great people in it. Success always for this project.

Name seems to be very interesting what is meant by forty seven bank. Yesterday I have seen it in Facebook promotion seems to be very interesting but the thing I want to clear what was the basic idea behind and who can get beneficial from this company?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Looking on the Roadmap, it shows that the team are working really hard, It's just taking about 2 years to get full capacity of service.
a nice and interesting project will definitely be successful especially with the professional management support behind, and the purpose of the project was good. success for this project.

A great project for many people that support this project certainly many who pray for this project to succeed. The success of a project the other three because there are great people in it. Success always for this project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
new debit card for the future  Cool
Activity: 6
Very good project. Good luck!
Please where is the spreadsheet ?
Activity: 97
It's concerning the bounty campaign?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
It is finally coming to life and we are part of it. The product is something much needed by an ever increasing cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 5
 a  lot of thing I hope you success
Glad to read that, Jaime! I guess this instruction could be useful for You.
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The website definitely looks better then most ICO projects, as well from the info provided on the webpage team has relevant experience. There has been many banking ICOs during the past few months... but isn't this sector in cryptocurrency already occupied? Huh Roll Eyes
provides financial products that are safe, innovative and easily. this project danced because connecting two financial world who build efficient communication.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
What is your soft hat How much have you collected already? Is there a hard hat? The project is really interesting, I would like to know more about your plans with other banks
Our soft cap is 3 600 ETH and hard cap is 36 000 ETH. At the moment we have collected around 1 400 ETH.
Thanks for your opinion about our project, feel free to join our social media and Telegram channel to ask any additional questions.

I think it's not an excessive target, especially for this project, the banking project is a very promising financial project, supported by a professional team and promising products, easy-to-use interface and easy access as well as small fee, I believe the project will be a success
What is your soft hat How much have you collected already? Is there a hard hat? The project is really interesting, I would like to know more about your plans with other banks
Our soft cap is 3 600 ETH and hard cap is 36 000 ETH. At the moment we have collected around 1 400 ETH.
Thanks for your opinion about our project, feel free to join our social media and Telegram channel to ask any additional questions.
Activity: 62

Project very good. Good luck!
Activity: 17
This is awesome foundation
Activity: 336
This is one the great project there, hoping the it will reach the highest level of success.
Jump to: