Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 288. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

October 9, 2017
Updates:
  • Moved the pre-ICO dates from 16th of October to 30th of October, but left the ICO dates intact, so no changes for bounty campaign participants. We made that decision based on the feedback provided be the community, we understood that we need more time to tell the people about our project in detail;
  • Added max FSBT token amount in ANN post’s description;
  • We received offers from people who want to participate in closed crowdfunding round before the main preICO, backing the project for large amounts of ETH. Incase there are more people who wish to do the same, please contact us in Telegram in order to receive more information;
  • We now have Turkish, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian local official Telegram groups, if you wish to speak with us on one of those languages – welcome.

I really like how professional their communication is .. not only here but also in telegram and each contact point with customers and future Investors .. Keep it up!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Hadn't noticed you have between your advisors employees of Crédit Agricole and Swedbank.
there are really successful people on the team
Indeed! These guys really have good people onboard.

What is your income projection?

I think there are income projections in the one pager available in their website. I'll try to find them for you and post them here.

You are right, summary of income projections is in one pager, however, if you wish to learn more about our financial forecasts, we invite you to study our document called financial model, you can see it following the link:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDenBWSl9VekkyQ1E/view
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I highly doubt clients will need to have cryptocurrency knowledge. They're going to be a real bank. Banks don't need cryptocurrency knowledge.

Of course clients will not need to know anything about cryptocurrencies.

Forty Seven Bank will be able to serve both people in the cryptocurrency world and in the fiat world. However if one client only wants to use a part of the service offering, he'll be free to do so.

As our concept is to unite crytpocurrency world and world of traditional monetary economies and build the bridge between them, we will have customers from both communities - some of them will understand cryptocurrencies, some not, but it does not matter, as we will have products and services for both groups of people. Moreover, Forty Seven Bank will become the easiest way for conservative people to find out more about cryptocurrency world and opportunities it might give.
Forty Seven Bank will be the first bank to understand cryprocurrencies and fully support operations with them.
Activity: 322
I think the decision to postpone is very accurate
 Roll Eyes
pictures to have been deleted from the server
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Will we be able to send SEPA transfers?
Absolutely. You will be able to do the same things you do on your current bank account plus tens more of things.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

October 9, 2017
Updates:
  • Moved the pre-ICO dates from 16th of October to 30th of October, but left the ICO dates intact, so no changes for bounty campaign participants. We made that decision based on the feedback provided be the community, we understood that we need more time to tell the people about our project in detail;
  • Added max FSBT token amount in ANN post’s description;
  • We received offers from people who want to participate in closed crowdfunding round before the main preICO, backing the project for large amounts of ETH. Incase there are more people who wish to do the same, please contact us in Telegram in order to receive more information;
  • We now have Turkish, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian local official Telegram groups, if you wish to speak with us on one of those languages – welcome.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
FORTY SEVEN BANK looks like promising project. How do you plan to protect the biometric data you will use for authorization?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
路發
Will we be able to send SEPA transfers?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Of course clients will not need to know anything about cryptocurrencies.

Forty Seven Bank will be able to serve both people in the cryptocurrency world and in the fiat world. However if one client only wants to use a part of the service offering, he'll be free to do so.
Activity: 490
I highly doubt clients will need to have cryptocurrency knowledge. They're going to be a real bank. Banks don't need cryptocurrency knowledge.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
If they need to understand cryptocurrencies i am sure you will not have many clients...
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
UK bank? Will it be multicurrency?

Yes, our customers will be able to have bank accounts in different fiat currencies like USD, EUR, etc.
Thanks a lot for your reply. When do you guys plan to launch? Do you have experience to be able to meet the licensing requirements? A bank is not a lemonade stand...

Thanks for your question!
We are planning to launch as Electronic Money Institution (EMI) and Payment Institution (PI) in August, 2018 and we are planning to get a banking license in June, 2019. Our team has relevant successful experience in creating financial technology products that have received official licence from Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.
Will clients need to understand cryptocurrencies?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
I think there are income projections in the one pager available in their website. I'll try to find them for you and post them here.
Hadn't noticed you have between your advisors employees of Crédit Agricole and Swedbank.
Indeed! These guys really have good people onboard.

What is your income projection?
that this project attracts the attention of big investors?
designed by a much more professional team than many other card projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 242
If 18 thousand ethers are not collected, the project will not be started?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Well, a big percent of people prefers using web wallets. Wouldn't it be awesome for your web wallet to be a regulated bank?
Merit: 100
But is it not possible that the use of the bank destroys the concept of crypto currency? I mean:
1. The bank is a centralized structure. One of the ideas of the crypto currency in decentralization.
2. Anonymity - using the bank we can not remain anonymous and will be subject to control.
Jump to: