Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 289. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
If seen from the partnership this project is quite promising especially coupled with a good team btw why I do not see total token supply on this project
Total amount of tokens generated will consist of tokens sold during pre-ICO and ICO, bonus tokens and tokens generated for founders, advisors and bounty campaign.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
If seen from the partnership this project is quite promising especially coupled with a good team btw why I do not see total token supply on this project
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Any minimum amount to invest?

Your minimum invest on Pre-ICO is 4,7 ETH and on ICO 0,0047 ETH.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
路發
Will smart contract souce be published ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
theres a risk that you do not receive required licenses & autorizations for your company / bank ? and what do you do in that case?
This is important. Would it be a possibility?
As stated on their documents, "The team of Forty Seven Bank has successful experience of development of financial technology products and services and their official registration at the authority of the United Kingdom, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)."

yes ofcourse it's very good that they got experience but this is something different .. a bank which officially supports or is built on a crypto

really interested about a statement of the team I'm sure they are prepared for this
Activity: 322
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByudcWtgPckhb1VPcUxFdjZSbTA/view?usp=sharing
one pages
I translated to Turkish
I believe and trust the project very much
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
theres a risk that you do not receive required licenses & autorizations for your company / bank ? and what do you do in that case?
As stated on their documents, "The team of Forty Seven Bank has successful experience of development of financial technology products and services and their official registration at the authority of the United Kingdom, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)."
Activity: 490
Activity: 350
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
What kind of biometric identification are you going to be using? Will it be optional or mandatory?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
is there maximum invest?
Probably the HARDCAP, if any?
If  there is no maximum invest, might a company invest in you?
Activity: 448
The Forty Seven Bank Team stated that the minimum investment in the Pre-ICO is going to be 4.7 ETH.
so, the minimum investment in the pre- ICO is going to be 4.7 ETH, and then the investment will be higher whatever I want?
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175

Yes myetherwallet is a good ethereum wallet almost everybody are using it but there are a lot of clone myetherwallet I almost got victimized by these clone myetherwallet because of my membership to one slack group be sure to bookmark the real myetherwallet.
Activity: 194
路發
We must use MEW?
is there maximum invest?
Probably the HARDCAP, if any?
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
The Forty Seven Bank Team stated that the minimum investment in the Pre-ICO is going to be 4.7 ETH.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
is there maximum invest?
Activity: 448
Any minimum amount to invest?
Jump to: