Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 294. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
I saw many different Ico's, and some of them were quite good. But this project is really amazing!
4.7 eth the lower limit for pre-sale is very low, i think it must be at least 15 eth
How would it help the ICO or make it better?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I saw many different Ico's, and some of them were quite good. But this project is really amazing!
4.7 eth the lower limit for pre-sale is very low, i think it must be at least 15 eth
Activity: 490
Will there be a white list for ico participation?
It would have been announced on advance, wouldn't it?
Activity: 322
Will there be a white list for ico participation?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
will i need to register somewhere?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Why are you using an ICO to get funding?

We are willing to give crypto community the right to be the first in supporting our idea of creating a bank that will connect the community to traditional finance world by providing full range of banking products and services for cryptocurrencies. Our project is aimed at building significant infrastructure element of future financial sector.
We are planning to realize our project in any case and we have several private investors interested in cooperation with us. ICO is in our opinion the fastest way to attract funds and it is an interesting tool for crypto community members to contribute to our project and get substantial benefits in future together with the growth and success of Forty Seven Bank.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
360k ETH max cap! Oh Lords...
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
For the volume bonuses do we need to send in one transaction or can we send in several from the same address?

Bonus for quantity is applied for one transaction, as tokens are issued automatically via smart contract.
So we will receive tokens instantly after we send ETH?

Yes, tokens are generated instantly via system of smart contracts integrated with each other and are sent to your Ethereum wallet.
That means we MUST use a real wallet supporting ERC20 like MyEtherWallet then. Smiley
Activity: 448
Why are you using an ICO to get funding?
For the volume bonuses do we need to send in one transaction or can we send in several from the same address?

Bonus for quantity is applied for one transaction, as tokens are issued automatically via smart contract.

Yes, tokens are generated instantly via system of smart contracts integrated with each other and are sent to your Ethereum wallet.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Can I buy FSBT from any wallet?

It is better to buy tokens via resource like MyEtherWallet where you have acces to your ERC-20 tokens. Or directly from your Ethereum wallet.
I mean, can I send from exchanges directly or not?
How many tokens will be sold ?

We do not know exactly how many tokens we are going to sell in which period of crowdfunding campaign, therefore, we do not know exact number of tokens to be issued. If we reach the highest goals of our ICO of 360 000 ETH, we will issue around 100M FSBT tokens (including tokens for founders and bounty campaign).
Can I buy FSBT from any wallet?

It is better to buy tokens via resource like MyEtherWallet where you have acces to your ERC-20 tokens. Or directly from your Ethereum wallet.
Why is it benefitial to contribute to your project and hold your tokens?

To summarize, FSBT token holders will have the following important benefits:

They will become the first clients of FortySeven Bank;
The rights to be the first to try and use products and services offered by FortySeven Bank;
Top priority place in Forty Seven Bank loyalty program;
Opportunity to contribute to the development of crypto community and help in charity campaigns;
Discounts and special conditions for products and services of FortySeven Bank;
Higher FSBL token cashback multiplier when paying with FortySeven Bank debit or credit card;
The range of the most commonly used mobile and online banking products for free;
No fee for using Multi-Asset Account;
Opportunity to sell tokens more expensively on secondary market when they increase in value in future;
Possibility for traders to speculate on token yield;
Use Cases of FSBT Tokens.

Great, thank you!
And like what is your loyalty porgram intented to be? What will it offer and provide?

Our loyalty program will include a loyalty shop in which we will present a wide range of different products and services which will be available for purchasing for FSBL. For instance, the loyalty shop will offer:  travelling, electronics, entertainment, clothing, etc.
UK bank? Will it be multicurrency?

Yes, our customers will be able to have bank accounts in different fiat currencies like USD, EUR, etc.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
UK bank? Will it be multicurrency?
What is the Pre ICO cap?

Hello! The pre-ICO cap is 90 000 ETH.
Activity: 194
路發
How many tokens will be sold ?
Activity: 490