Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 298. (Read 58107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
This nice concept to build a cross platform payment system I would like to ask your debit card will be integrated directly into blockchain because there is complicated method in introduction page like normal bank debit card.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Honestly I have to leave the signature campaign I'm in after seeing this ico when I saw there is a bounty campaign for this coin I strongly believe in this project it has a good future in the market so goodluck to all of us.

Thank you for joining our bounty campaign and for your opinion regarding our project!
At last, a banking ICO with a bank website.

Thank You, we are glad to read that!
It's true. For most other financial ICOs it's obvious they lack the resources needed...

Where do you plan to incorporate?

Forty Seven Bank will be incorporated in London, the United Kingdom.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
if seen from a good working structure, it seems like this will be the fastest-response project ever, interestingly, it will be one of the list of potential projects for success, hopefully running well, I'm waiting for further developments, good luck with your project
Activity: 448
I can see from roadmap there will be integration into SWIFT system at later point. That has been compromised with security system why don't you use blockchain fully for transactions ? I didn't not read the whole concept with details so will be following to understand well everything before making any decision.

Our concept is to unite crypto world and traditional monetary systems - we will provide full range of products and services for both.

Forty Seven Bank will offer SWIFT, FPS as well as other traditional methods and most popular cryptocurrencies, as they are commonly used nowadays by majority of people.

However, internal transactions and the whole system of the bank will be build on the basis of blockchain technology and it is well described in our White Paper how exactly we will integrate the technology into the ecosystem of Forty Seven Bank.
what is fps?

where will the IBANs be issued on?
I can see from roadmap there will be integration into SWIFT system at later point. That has been compromised with security system why don't you use blockchain fully for transactions ? I didn't not read the whole concept with details so will be following to understand well everything before making any decision.

Our concept is to unite crypto world and traditional monetary systems - we will provide full range of products and services for both.

Forty Seven Bank will offer SWIFT, FPS as well as other traditional methods and most popular cryptocurrencies, as they are commonly used nowadays by majority of people.

However, internal transactions and whole system of the bank will be built on the basis of blockchain technology. If you wish to know how exactly we plan to integrate blockchain into the ecosystem of Forty Seven Bank, please check our White Paper starting from page 29 – we have it covered this in details.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Honestly I have to leave the signature campaign I'm in after seeing this ico when I saw there is a bounty campaign for this coin I strongly believe in this project it has a good future in the market so goodluck to all of us.
Hi, i search for a crypto bank, that supports payments via NFC through mobile app. The only service, I knew disabled the NFC function through mobile app. Will you provide this funtion? Would be great.

In most cases it all depends on OS. At the moment Apple doesn't allow such features from third party applications, while Android does. This all might change in the future. If by the time we are ready Apple and Android policy will stay the same, we will launch NFC payments on Android. If Apple suddenly allows such feature, we will definitely put this task on our goal list.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

It's true. For most other financial ICOs it's obvious they lack the resources needed...

Where do you plan to incorporate?

this is a interesting concept...to look for in the future

From which countries will clients be accepted to the bank?

Individuals from all the countries (except FACTA and sanction lists) will be able to become the clients of Forty Seven Bank. In the beginning we will work with business customers from the EU and in future with the growth of the bank we will expand our operations with businesses to other countries.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Looks promising. Your bounty link links to this announcement. That's because the bounty thread isn't live yet?

interesting project, looks promising project. there's any bounty campaign?

Here is Bounty post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fsbt-tech-open-api-for-fintech-developers-2225653

I HAVE QUESTION HERE,
The document really confusing, may i know the total supply and unit price per ETH ?

Total supply of FSBT tokens depends on pre-ICO and ICO results. One FSBT token costs 0.0047 ETH.

Hi, is it possible to participate with fiat?

No, it is not possible to participate with fiat. We accept ETH during pre-ICO and ETH, BTC during ICO.

ok, i get it
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
Hi, i search for a crypto bank, that supports payments via NFC through mobile app. The only service, I knew disabled the NFC function through mobile app. Will you provide this funtion? Would be great.
Will you have cards like real life banks do?

Thank you for your question! Of course, Forty Seven Bank will provide full range of traditional banking products, as well as products and services for crypto world. One of our featured products will be Multi-Asset Account. According to Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) that comes into force in the beginning of next year, all EU banks have to grant access to their APIs to third party service providers. It means, that you will be able to have an access to all the accounts in different banks via one application. In our case - having Multi-Asset Account you will have the access to all your bank accounts, crypto wallets, investments in different assets (stocks, bonds, commodities, etc.) - in one application. And, of course, Multi-Asset Account will be connected to a card - Classic, Platinum or Infinite.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
From which countries will clients be accepted to the bank?
Activity: 137
Will you have cards like real life banks do?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
So, 47 heh?

Yes, this guy, as a character, actually was around when we first came over this naming idea. Then we found out that number 47 is the most frequently encountered random number in the world (especially when you start to look for it). So, the idea to create the most frequently encountered bank there is, no matter where you are, became a founding stone of this project.

United States' residents will be restricted through the KYC process, correct?
Yes, that is correct.

Joined the Bounty campaign and waiting oct 16 for buy some FSBT coins  Smiley
That’s great! There is an option to subscribe for important emails on the website – feel free to use it and we will kindly remind you about pre-ICO when time comes.
Jump to: