Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 299. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Joined the Bounty campaign and waiting oct 16 for buy some FSBT coins  Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
United States' residents will be restricted through the KYC process, correct?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
The website definitely looks better then most ICO projects, as well from the info provided on the webpage team has relevant experience. There has been many banking ICOs during the past few months... but isn't this sector in cryptocurrency already occupied? Huh Roll Eyes

We believe that this sector is in its early stage of development and we have clear vision regarding what the bank of the future looks like. Apart from that, our team has successful experience of developing financial technology products that had been registered in Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom. We are sure there is still much space in the sector for newcomers and Forty Seven Bank is going to become one of them taking leading positions in short period of time. We will build the bridge between cryptocurrency world and traditional monetary systems by offering wide range of products and services for both.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The website definitely looks better then most ICO projects, as well from the info provided on the webpage team has relevant experience. There has been many banking ICOs during the past few months... but isn't this sector in cryptocurrency already occupied? Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Looking on the Roadmap, it shows that the team are working really hard, It's just taking about 2 years to get full capacity of service.
That is really nice, good luck team.

Thank you very much for your feedback and comment. We are inspired to shape the future of banking sector with the support of crypto community!
so the Pre-ICO and main ICO price is same 0.0047 ETH ?
am i right about this ?

You are right, the price of FSBT token is the same - 0.0047 ETH. However, there is min. contribution amount of 4.7 ETH during pre-ICO and 0.047 ETH during ICO. Bonus during pre-ICO is 30% and during ICO bonuses are the following: 1-3 days - 15%,   4-7 days - 10%,   8-14 days 5%,   15-28 days - 0% bonus, but bonus for quantity of tokens acquired. You can find out more about bonus structure in our White Paper on page #70 following the link:   https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzvESRkgX-uDeHc1QjRzbHRBelU/view
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Looking on the Roadmap, it shows that the team are working really hard, It's just taking about 2 years to get full capacity of service.
That is really nice, good luck team.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
so the Pre-ICO and main ICO price is same 0.0047 ETH ?
am i right about this ?
even though i had no intention of writting this comment but your website really catch my attention. to me this is one of the few ICO i have seen that give alot of detail about the program. the management board have good and traceable background, the goal and objective are spelt out well. however, i hope your bounty programme will be transparent because many ICO have turned to making use of participant and always coming out during after ICO with flaming excuse. I wish the ICO well and I will keep following the project

Thank You very much for Your feedback.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
even though i had no intention of writting this comment but your website really catch my attention. to me this is one of the few ICO i have seen that give alot of detail about the program. the management board have good and traceable background, the goal and objective are spelt out well. however, i hope your bounty programme will be transparent because many ICO have turned to making use of participant and always coming out during after ICO with flaming excuse. I wish the ICO well and I will keep following the project
Looks promising. Your bounty link links to this announcement. That's because the bounty thread isn't live yet?

interesting project, looks promising project. there's any bounty campaign?

Here is Bounty post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fsbt-tech-open-api-for-fintech-developers-2225653

I HAVE QUESTION HERE,
The document really confusing, may i know the total supply and unit price per ETH ?

Total supply of FSBT tokens depends on pre-ICO and ICO results. One FSBT token costs 0.0047 ETH.

Hi, is it possible to participate with fiat?

No, it is not possible to participate with fiat. We accept ETH during pre-ICO and ETH, BTC during ICO.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi, is it possible to participate with fiat?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I HAVE QUESTION HERE,
The document really confusing, may i know the total supply and unit price per ETH ?
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Looks promising. Your bounty link links to this announcement. That's because the bounty thread isn't live yet?
Pages:
Jump to: