Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 47. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I got a message from their support on telegram that they have started a Exclusive private Telegram sale with 115% bonus on each contribution! Everyone can participate in this Private sale.

are you sure that this comes from the right persons? this looks like an attempt to pull tokens out of your pocket. did they tell you a deposit-adress in the channcel? Than it is guaranteed to be a fraud
take care!

I hope you didn't get scammed. The 47B Team posted a warning in the official Telegram channel.

"Beware, fraudsters are mimicking Forty Seven team members' accounts!
You can only trust these:
@VLADIMIRTOMKO, @mskobLovs , @ALEXMALINZ, @ygorrra, @AristoVD, @James_support47, @maksim47, @MaxM47
"
https://t.me/thefortyseven/37991

I have not seen such messages, and I don't think they will give special offers for few people only. So it's definitely scam. Please cross verify this news with FSBT team again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I got a message from their support on telegram that they have started a Exclusive private Telegram sale with 115% bonus on each contribution! Everyone can participate in this Private sale.

are you sure that this comes from the right persons? this looks like an attempt to pull tokens out of your pocket. did they tell you a deposit-adress in the channcel? Than it is guaranteed to be a fraud
take care!

I hope you didn't get scammed. The 47B Team posted a warning in the official Telegram channel.

"Beware, fraudsters are mimicking Forty Seven team members' accounts!
You can only trust these:
@VLADIMIRTOMKO, @mskobLovs , @ALEXMALINZ, @ygorrra, @AristoVD, @James_support47, @maksim47, @MaxM47
"
https://t.me/thefortyseven/37991
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

take care!
Activity: 672

i wish the 47BK app would work already and i could already buy new tokens directly from the app on different exchanges today. Now that everything is green again, I'm in a buying mood:-)

Lol, the thought of that already feels good, we all expect to see this baby grow to adulthood, i believe forty seven bank won't just be a bank but a problem solver and one thing is certain, when things begin to align correctly and the community is happy with the results seen, the rest is history

True, i know Forty seven bank will do exceptionally well in time. I just took a minute to ponder on Faulerwilli wishes and all i could do is just smile, eagerly awaiting Forty seven bank lunching.

From the beginning, i felt the uniqueness about this project, i have seen some copycats but believe me, none has been this specific and genuine in terms of delivery and information processing, forty seven bank has been on top of their game and i have not seen any communication gap between them and the community

Wow, what should I do to get the same offer? With this extra bonus I will double my amount of FSBT Tokens for sure.

Is this legit.  115% bonus is very big bonus to miss out from.. Is this directed to specific members or too everybody.

I have asked in Telegram for the special bonus, "There is a 5% bonus if you have registered with a refferal link.. Damn 115% would be a great offer, too good.
Activity: 728

Wow, what should I do to get the same offer? With this extra bonus I will double my amount of FSBT Tokens for sure.

Is this legit.  115% bonus is very big bonus to miss out from.. Is this directed to specific members or too everybody.

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Thanks hendobox for sharing this link, it's a comprehensive summary, lots of information was gained. I hope other investors will get to see this link.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Thank you for sharing this article with us i read the whole thing and it is amazing how supporters are describing this project.
Yes i am also really thankfull for sharing this article i could get a lot of information from this and has made me realize many things about this project.
Activity: 532

This for this. To those who want to know about  PSD2 and how 47B plans to implement it, you can read up the article. By the way,   PSD2 (revised payment service directive) is a EU directive that has opened the door for any company interested in entering the payments industry. Know more about it in the link above.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Thank you for sharing this article with us i read the whole thing and it is amazing how supporters are describing this project.
Activity: 490
Forty Seven Bank is aiming to achieve high profitability matters for our stakeholders based on constant review of the business improvements and service effectiveness.

https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/984719367337324544

Those are forecasts; they seem positive about it. I am guessing it is some quality assurance strategy they are talking about. I think the UK certification would really put 47 ahead of everyone else in the space. 
Activity: 70
Forty Seven Bank is aiming to achieve high profitability matters for our stakeholders based on constant review of the business improvements and service effectiveness.

https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/984719367337324544
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Forty Seven Bank will offer a full range of services for both fiat and cryptocurrencies, with a specialization in digital finance services. It can provide a range of basic cryptocurrency procedures, such as selling and buying, investing, exchanging, and accounts for both savings and current accounts. There will also be unique crypto-related products, including options, futures, and bonds. Forty Seven Bank wants to be the leader for long- and short-term perspectives after inventing this marketplace.
Activity: 168
So guys, I do not know if you heard the bang today, but that was the start of a new rally. I strongly recommend anyone to use the last hours of low ETH and buy 47BK tokens. Otherwise, you'll be annoyed in a week

Is eth now coming back up, i saw that the price increased drastically today but are we still going to see eth dip soon.
All market is in now good condition. I hope before change market trend in down side they will list on trading platform.

The market is getting better but I am of the mind set that a listing now will highly result to dumping by most short term holders (dumper). I would suggest they hold for a while before listing
I am also of that mind set @Owillz. But on the second note, whenever listing happens, dumpers will always dump, so that shouldn't be in play since it is inevitable in every project

I think ETH around $700 and FSBT token sale end, both will happen around same time. So we will see the listing may be in first week of May.
Yes Anilg, today ETH crossed above 500$. But still hard cap not reach. Either hard-cap should be reach or market should stable at the on same condition. till end of the ICO. Then may be its possible to listing in May
Activity: 154
Activity: 490
So guys, I do not know if you heard the bang today, but that was the start of a new rally. I strongly recommend anyone to use the last hours of low ETH and buy 47BK tokens. Otherwise, you'll be annoyed in a week

Is eth now coming back up, i saw that the price increased drastically today but are we still going to see eth dip soon.
All market is in now good condition. I hope before change market trend in down side they will list on trading platform.

The market is getting better but I am of the mind set that a listing now will highly result to dumping by most short term holders (dumper). I would suggest they hold for a while before listing
I am also of that mind set @Owillz. But on the second note, whenever listing happens, dumpers will always dump, so that shouldn't be in play since it is inevitable in every project

Hmm. Well that another thought though. You are alright on that dumpers will always dump a coin no matter the market price. They are just after the quick profit no matter how small

I don't think dumpers would effect the price much; since many of the holders actually believe in the value. I presume most of the high volume owners are in for the long term. I am not sure what impacts are to list now but I don't think that should matter since the only way to ensure price of token would be through its utilization in the platform.
Activity: 532

Hmm. Well that another thought though. You are alright on that dumpers will always dump a coin no matter the market price. They are just after the quick profit no matter how small
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Guys i just read an article on Forty seven bank Medium page felt i should share.
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-was-featured-by-best-times-japan-b76c3875e715
Thanks for the share mate, but it is in japanese. Is there an English version of this, as I am finding it difficult to translate on google

Interesting read and also nice reach as Japan is one of the most foremost country when it comes to cryptocurrency, however make a use of google chrome browser it will translate automatically
Oh yes, thanks for the help mate. I was using the old conventional explorer and forgot the wonders of chrome. It is a great article in deed, good to know Japan's interest

LOL @ "wonders of chrome" it's just like bringing modern banking model into traditional baking, a time will come when what FSBT is about integrating into banking system will become common place...
Pages:
Jump to: