Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 53. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Guys forty seven bank plans to get listed on smaller exchanges before getting listed on big exchanges. Do you think it's wise to list on smaller exchange before a big exchange.

It's certainly almost the way all other great project has gone, list on small exchange, gain both momentum and volume then list on bigger exchange, this time they have already established themselves and its quite easier

Theirs a reason other ICO's do it like that its what works, i dont see why they would suddenly shift from what works for all the rest, i'd imagine we will see it on smaller exchanges like hitbtc before we see it any time soon on the likes of binance. It's cheaper for them that way and also it prevents the unlikely event of them getting delisted which would suck due to lack of volume, its best to build up volume ons maller exchanges

Right on point plus Hitbtc is not some small exchange you know they just needed to get their acts right and up their game, I have heard alot of hype with kkcoin exchange tried them out yesterday and they have interface like that of Binance but the site kept logging me off every other time

The problem is, technology will always have issues, you know, this is like a digital financial thing, a lot of issues are bound to come up, no matter the exchange, is now left for the exchange sites to employ capable hands that can trash issues when they arise, my point is, no exchange site is 100% safe or good
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
More than 50% of FSBT Token were sold, truly community response is overwhelming! FSBT is connecting Financial Worlds.

This marketing plan for this period of sale extension seems to have worked well for them. Does any one know exactly what marketing strategy they used this time around?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Guys forty seven bank plans to get listed on smaller exchanges before getting listed on big exchanges. Do you think it's wise to list on smaller exchange before a big exchange.

It's certainly almost the way all other great project has gone, list on small exchange, gain both momentum and volume then list on bigger exchange, this time they have already established themselves and its quite easier

Theirs a reason other ICO's do it like that its what works, i dont see why they would suddenly shift from what works for all the rest, i'd imagine we will see it on smaller exchanges like hitbtc before we see it any time soon on the likes of binance. It's cheaper for them that way and also it prevents the unlikely event of them getting delisted which would suck due to lack of volume, its best to build up volume ons maller exchanges

Right on point plus Hitbtc is not some small exchange you know they just needed to get their acts right and up their game, I have heard alot of hype with kkcoin exchange tried them out yesterday and they have interface like that of Binance but the site kept logging me off every other time

really? i have never had problems with kucoin. is a very good exchagne in my opinion.
But all these problems will not be there in the future if we can access the Exchanges directly from the 47BK app
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
The Forty Seven Bank platform has been established by the tea to help people move away from obsolete financial products to more viable options that will ultimately inure. The project helps to improve financial models and fit them well for the ever changing scenes and resultant new challenges that comes with it.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
FYI the reason for the one month extension of ICO wasn't solely for forty seven bank to reach hard cap but also a medium to wait out the bad market price. Forty seven bank hopes before ICO ends the market must have recovered to a certain extent so early investors wouldn't suffer loss.

Forty seven team took a very vital decesion to prolong the ICO, they didn't only do it for the benefit of the project but also for the investors. That's what a good project is all about.
FYI the reason for the one month extension of ICO wasn't solely for forty seven bank to reach hard cap but also a medium to wait out the bad market price. Forty seven bank hopes before ICO ends the market must have recovered to a certain extent so early investors wouldn't suffer loss.
Activity: 490
More than 50% of FSBT Token were sold, truly community response is overwhelming! FSBT is connecting Financial Worlds.

Lots of time left for ICO end date. And I think FSBT will hit hardcap for sure. I expect lots of new announcement from FSBT team in coming future regarding development of FSBT bank app.

There is plenty time left; It would greatly help fortyseven to constantly publish updates to keep the community motivated. I think the API released was a huge milestone and we just hope to see more apps developed on it.
47bank continues its rapid development. The team is working to attract influential investors. Innovative idea combined with a purposeful team guarantee the success of the project.

Talking about innovative, the team has been very innovative from the beginning, from their whitepaper presentation, security implementation and the innovative idea of implementing a platform for developers and recently the idea of a hardware wallet, well, i'm sure that pretty much sums up everything, amazing if you ask me  

because you just mentioned it, the whitepaper and the other documents are really exemplary. I have not seen so detailed documents in any ico.
Since they also want to offer the organization of ICOs, as a future customer you can already see what your own ICO might look like

Guys do you think FSBT should start accepting FIAT currencies/cards and may be possibly other top 5 crypto currencies. This should increase token sale speed.

I think this would be a fantastic proposal and I would be interested to hear what the official team have to say about this.

It will certainly open up more doors and more options for the potential investors, it will certainly help hit the hard cap!

Would be good to see what the team think about this

I agree with you Jamzzz if Forty seven bank decides to accept Fiat it'll definitely increase sales because some investors have funds locked down due to current market so accepting fiat payments gives room to new funds and make payments easy.

I agree with you but I am slightly concerned that it might be too late to setup fiat as an accepted payment method.. its not easy to implement and Im sure it's quite expensive https:// to do so as well.

And considering the fact that fortyseven bank setup fiat payment at the beginning of the ico before shutting it down due to regulations and fees i would say it will be difficult for them to bring it back again.
Activity: 168

For some bigger exchanges you will need trading volume, so it's not a bad decission to start at smaller exchanges.

It's really a good decision to be listed on smaller exchanges, it will be more cheaper for them to be listed and it's also best to build up volume from smaller Exchange before pushing for a big one.

I support their decision for them listing on smaller exchange it will build them into going to the bigger exchange and it is actually easier getting on the smaller exchange.
I guess we are thinking as per latest condition. But early investors may face issues with price. If it will list on bigger exchanges then I am sure FSBT will get high volume & good price. So at least early investors also will be in profit. This is personal thinking.

Directly listing on big exchange is possible or not I dont know. But They definitly charge huge fee for listing. So at the beginning small exchange is good.
Activity: 70

For some bigger exchanges you will need trading volume, so it's not a bad decission to start at smaller exchanges.

It's really a good decision to be listed on smaller exchanges, it will be more cheaper for them to be listed and it's also best to build up volume from smaller Exchange before pushing for a big one.

I support their decision for them listing on smaller exchange it will build them into going to the bigger exchange and it is actually easier getting on the smaller exchange.
I guess we are thinking as per latest condition. But early investors may face issues with price. If it will list on bigger exchanges then I am sure FSBT will get high volume & good price. So at least early investors also will be in profit. This is personal thinking.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
47bank continues its rapid development. The team is working to attract influential investors. Innovative idea combined with a purposeful team guarantee the success of the project.

Talking about innovative, the team has been very innovative from the beginning, from their whitepaper presentation, security implementation and the innovative idea of implementing a platform for developers and recently the idea of a hardware wallet, well, i'm sure that pretty much sums up everything, amazing if you ask me  

because you just mentioned it, the whitepaper and the other documents are really exemplary. I have not seen so detailed documents in any ico.
Since they also want to offer the organization of ICOs, as a future customer you can already see what your own ICO might look like

Guys do you think FSBT should start accepting FIAT currencies/cards and may be possibly other top 5 crypto currencies. This should increase token sale speed.

I think this would be a fantastic proposal and I would be interested to hear what the official team have to say about this.

It will certainly open up more doors and more options for the potential investors, it will certainly help hit the hard cap!

I agree with you Jamzzz if Forty seven bank decides to accept Fiat it'll definitely increase sales because some investors have funds locked down due to current market so accepting fiat payments gives room to new funds and make payments easy.

I agree with you but I am slightly concerned that it might be too late to setup fiat as an accepted payment method.. its not easy to implement and Im sure it's quite expensive to do so as well.

Activity: 672

Yea but as easy at it sounds, it may involve some technicalities, remember this has to do with like online transactions and all that, it may require them going back to tweak one or two things in order to make such feasible, is not that easy but if they can fix such easily, then why not

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 84
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this Project.
Activity: 420

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
seeing the progress of ICO right now I believe Forty Seven will be able to reach hard cap, 22 days left and more than 50% token has been sold.
Yeap, they already reached softcap and already reduced hardcap. More than 55% FSBT then sold in hardcap.

I think reducing the hardcap was really a good idea, I'm confident Forty seven bank will reach their hardcap. The market looks like it's improving hopefully it does which will be plus for 47B.
Yeap, Less tokens in hardcap is always help to reach their target very soon. Great things are now bearish waves almost finished. Now market started to recovery. I hope till end of ICO market will in good up trend.

It will take some time for a good recovery to show; however I think they have done well with the given situation that passed. They are also interacting with the community and keeping things informed and in place. I am excited to see them securing and finalizing the UK registration; that would speed things up greatly.

It's really nice to see some of the official team still remain active on telegram and within this thread. This kind of service and answering any uncertaines the community has, this is one way to build a successful community and have them right behind the project supporting you where needed

It shows one thing for me, that they are not abandoning the project no matter what, we have seen project with small circulation and total supply abandoned in the past and even recently (heard of one but won't mention names) but FSBT have been able to pull it together no matter the situation in the crypto space and even build more confidence on their investors.. This makes it a win situation for me

there you are right, I share your opinion. The team is really 1000% behind the project, no matter what. many have already toweled, but 47BK only seems to be more motivated. I am really confident, and if I may say so, also a big fan
Pages:
Jump to: