Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 57. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
seeing the progress of ICO right now I believe Forty Seven will be able to reach hard cap, 22 days left and more than 50% token has been sold.
Yeap, they already reached softcap and already reduced hardcap. More than 55% FSBT then sold in hardcap.

As i already have said this, but Forty Seven bank did really well to extend it. Now more people are joining it as we can see on the live counter. I do hope that it is going to be listed above the ICO price though.

I would be disappointed if it is not listed above ico price and i believe fortyseven bank token will be one of the tokens that will do well even in this market.

Maybe it will list under the ICO price, but I am sure that it will go over the ICO price in time. You simply can't predict the market and what the price will be.

the market is simply unreliable as we speak and i support them waiting till market is stable before they list, FSBT has a real good usecase so it will thrive
I am also expecting like this. Before they list in market, it should recovered or early investors will face issues about price.

Do we have any latests update from FSBT team regarding progress/current status about development? What's completed and what's going on currently?
Please read this: https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-api-first-version-is-released-257af748d6b5
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
seeing the progress of ICO right now I believe Forty Seven will be able to reach hard cap, 22 days left and more than 50% token has been sold.
Yeap, they already reached softcap and already reduced hardcap. More than 55% FSBT then sold in hardcap.

As i already have said this, but Forty Seven bank did really well to extend it. Now more people are joining it as we can see on the live counter. I do hope that it is going to be listed above the ICO price though.

I would be disappointed if it is not listed above ico price and i believe fortyseven bank token will be one of the tokens that will do well even in this market.

Maybe it will list under the ICO price, but I am sure that it will go over the ICO price in time. You simply can't predict the market and what the price will be.

the market is simply unreliable as we speak and i support them waiting till market is stable before they list, FSBT has a real good usecase so it will thrive

How to calculate ICO price? It's not fixed in USD, it's fixed with ETH. And based on ETH price FSBT token price is also moving? Sorry if my assumption is wrong?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Fortysevenbank aim to give opportunity to developers with small or medium capital to create white label applications which will be able to compete with traditional banks.

Talk about an opportunity that is rarely seen, lets just relax and think about how enormous it is to set up your own financial platform, many will eventually give up but forty seven bank is changing that by providing an easy avenue for developers to use and develope their intended packages 
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

I am also expecting like this. Before they list in market, it should recovered or early investors will face issues about price.

Do we have any latests update from FSBT team regarding progress/current status about development? What's completed and what's going on currently?
Activity: 728
Fortysevenbank aim to give opportunity to developers with small or medium capital to create white label applications which will be able to compete with traditional banks.

How will this be done,  will there be some kind of discount giving to the developers or a competition will be done to give free access to developers.
Activity: 490
Just a quick question (didn't read the whole whitepaper & thread, so sorry if already answered):
1) where do you plan to acquire banking license (UK)?
2) how do you plan to solve AML difficulties that come with the crypto world anonymity - traditional banks must have very complicated systems to control money flow, how do you plan to do this with crypto?

I think I can answer the first one; it is  a yes; the plan is to start with the UK. For the second point/questions the team can answer that; however my personal input on this is that they will be KYCing any member to join their system. basically exactly like a bank.
Activity: 98

Activity: 154

This is really one of the good reasons why I like this project. Any project that creates room for innovation is bound to be a great success on the long run
Activity: 112
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 112

I think reducing the hardcap was really a good idea, I'm confident Forty seven bank will reach their hardcap. The market looks like it's improving hopefully it does which will be plus for 47B.
Activity: 672
GuardaWallet has natively supported FSBT token. Transfers, deposits, easy-to-use bank card purchase and exchange available for our token holders!

Really, never knew about that, i mean, i heard about the wallet but never knew about its implementation, i think Forty Seven Bank just gave other projects a run for their money, like light-years away, as this will be one of the safest ICO ever, having a hardware wallet is an extremely high bonus
Activity: 154

Reaching the softcap was the main goal during the ICO sale, they have achieved this and they over the halfway mark towards their hardcap and there are still 2-3 weeks left of the token sale.
Most definitely, they will. The numbers keep increasing day by day, and keep it in mind that there are some investors who just have the habit of investing towards the very end of ico.
Activity: 532

Yea. I hope so too. That will help flush out of the system all those who love to dump tokens early cause I know some persons will surely dump for a quick profit. And news about exchanges this is to be listed yet?
Activity: 41
Just a quick question (didn't read the whole whitepaper & thread, so sorry if already answered):
1) where do you plan to acquire banking license (UK)?
2) how do you plan to solve AML difficulties that come with the crypto world anonymity - traditional banks must have very complicated systems to control money flow, how do you plan to do this with crypto?
Activity: 70

rathaha10 is true, Fortunately market is recovering now. Today we can see good up side movement in crypto market. But no one can predict price of any stock/currency. It will be depend on market position now.
Activity: 56
Was a good choose prolong ICO, I see the token sold is growing. What happens if We reach hard cap before end April? automatically will finish ICO?
Yes, we will finish our ICO, it will either happened at the start of May, or earlier, when we reach our hardcap. List of exchanges we plan to hit is on our website. Stay tuned, guys!

Thanks for the update. But what if FBST reaches hardcap in April but ETH price stays below 700 USD. Do we still go with listing in may (possibly)? Or FSBT will list only after ETH reaches to $700+

To be honest, I do not know that exactly. They said that they only want to go to Exchanges when the price of ETH is 700-800. but i think they also said that they want to be listed on exchanges when they reach the hardcap. Maybe I just misunderstood something

I personally think they should target exchange listing as soon as hardcap is reached. There is no point in waiting for ETH to hit 700 USD.

Some school of thought actually think this is a good idea, others prefer waiting, well, it all depends on the team, though the community have a say but is best we hear from the experts which i believe are on board forty seven bank, as their decision will be for the best interest of both parties involved

I agree, FSBT team is thinking from investors point of view and trying to do best possible thing. Also we can get lot of benefits from FSBT tokens if kept for long term.

I think we should focus on FSBT project development only and let's FSBT team decides what good for ICO. Most of people would like to hold token for long time i think.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Most of the time with the current market situation, we usually see these ICO's go below ICO price due to the amount of bounty/airdrop hunters which immedietly sell causing the price to dip. Either way, when ever you decide to invest, I'd like to think that the fortyseven team will be a global success due to it's complexity and goals
Was a good choose prolong ICO, I see the token sold is growing. What happens if We reach hard cap before end April? automatically will finish ICO?
Yes, we will finish our ICO, it will either happened at the start of May, or earlier, when we reach our hardcap. List of exchanges we plan to hit is on our website. Stay tuned, guys!

Thanks for the update. But what if FBST reaches hardcap in April but ETH price stays below 700 USD. Do we still go with listing in may (possibly)? Or FSBT will list only after ETH reaches to $700+

To be honest, I do not know that exactly. They said that they only want to go to Exchanges when the price of ETH is 700-800. but i think they also said that they want to be listed on exchanges when they reach the hardcap. Maybe I just misunderstood something

I personally think they should target exchange listing as soon as hardcap is reached. There is no point in waiting for ETH to hit 700 USD.

Some school of thought actually think this is a good idea, others prefer waiting, well, it all depends on the team, though the community have a say but is best we hear from the experts which i believe are on board forty seven bank, as their decision will be for the best interest of both parties involved

I agree, FSBT team is thinking from investors point of view and trying to do best possible thing. Also we can get lot of benefits from FSBT tokens if kept for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: