Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers - page 91. (Read 58107 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Coinmarket is very bad now. What impact does it have on the FSBT project? What do you think of BTC falling down,  whether to invest this project ?
BTC is falling down, it's true, but we are actually expecting a correction and we believe that BTC will begin to grow again. We think right now is a good time to buy FSBT tokens, because now is the best price ever!

1 ETH = 233.2 FSBT (Including bonus.) BTC or market falling down is doesn't matter. Because value is fixed by fortyseven. People can invest easily without scaring to market.

So cheap you will probably not get the FSBT Token anymore, even the early investors with the big bonus haven't got the Token cheap like that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Coinmarket is very bad now. What impact does it have on the FSBT project? What do you think of BTC falling down,  whether to invest this project ?
BTC is falling down, it's true, but we are actually expecting a correction and we believe that BTC will begin to grow again. We think right now is a good time to buy FSBT tokens, because now is the best price ever!

To be honest it's a great time to invest in a lot of projects, because ETH and BTC is so low at the moment you can really buy into some great projects for very cheap! If you have any spare fiat I would definitely move it into BTC/ETH now and invest in some projects.
That is very true and I can not agree any less. This is absolutely a good time to invest in a lot of projects, FSBT included because from passed experiences this market conditions will not last for so long and there's a lot of profit to make when it starts recovering.

Yeah and as soon as the markets pick up again, everyone's going to be annoyed that they didn't buy more tokens during the dip, this is an excellent opportunity and people need to act fast because the 47B ICO is ending soon.
Activity: 168
Coinmarket is very bad now. What impact does it have on the FSBT project? What do you think of BTC falling down,  whether to invest this project ?

1 ETH = 233.2 FSBT (Including bonus.) BTC or market falling down is doesn't matter. Because value is fixed by fortyseven. People can invest easily without scaring to market.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Token bonus 10% will not go away right ? They still need investors to get investing in this coin. Is there any link that i can have information about the bonuses ?
These bonuses will be till the end of ICO

Basic bonus for buying FSBT tokens will be 10%.

For contributions over 10 ETH in equivalent bonus will be 15%.

For contributions over 25 ETH in equivalent bonus will be 20%.

Goood to hear they will be until end of ico while I don’t have the cash to get in ont the 10 eth level I’m glad I can still take advantage of the 10% it’s more than enough I think especially this late in the ico some other companies would have dropped the lower bonus at this point glad to see you guys arent
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Token bonus 10% will not go away right ? They still need investors to get investing in this coin. Is there any link that i can have information about the bonuses ?
These bonuses will be till the end of ICO

Basic bonus for buying FSBT tokens will be 10%.

For contributions over 10 ETH in equivalent bonus will be 15%.

For contributions over 25 ETH in equivalent bonus will be 20%.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Coinmarket is very bad now. What impact does it have on the FSBT project? What do you think of BTC falling down,  whether to invest this project ?

as others have already mentioned, this is the best time to invest in this ICO. Since the ETH / FSBT price has been fixed, you pay less now, because the ETH value is very low. If you now invest Fiat in ETH and then in FSBT, you'll get more tokens than if the ETH Price is $ 900 (for example)
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

To be honest it's a great time to invest in a lot of projects, because ETH and BTC is so low at the moment you can really buy into some great projects for very cheap! If you have any spare fiat I would definitely move it into BTC/ETH now and invest in some projects.
That is very true and I can not agree any less. This is absolutely a good time to invest in a lot of projects, FSBT included because from passed experiences this market conditions will not last for so long and there's a lot of profit to make when it starts recovering.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Fortysevenbank is reliable, unique, and a formidable project with aim to bridge the gap between fiat and cryptocurrency.

Yes, And also the mission of Forty Seven Bank is to create innovative, flexible and open Application Platform for financial technology developers, who will be able to operate under the roof of Forty Seven Bank.

There will be n number of benefits provided by FSBT project. FSBT's Bank as a Service (BaaS) solution will disrupt financial sector of the European Union by reducing barriers to entry the fintech market.
Activity: 252

Hello friend, the the decision to invest on this or any project due to the state of the market presently or later is totally up to the individual as we don't actually give any form of financial advice. Cheers friend

It is indeed an impossible question to answer, when ICO's lock investment in USD and you have only BTC/ETH to invest, then it makes sense to wait for a positive correction, the situation is different for everyone so there is no one answer
Activity: 112

Hello friend, the the decision to invest on this or any project due to the state of the market presently or later is totally up to the individual as we don't actually give any form of financial advice. Cheers friend
The market will definitely bounce back, it has no impact but instead it presents an opportunity to easily get FSBT and reap double once the coinmarket bounces back up.
Activity: 154
Fortysevenbank is reliable, unique, and a formidable project with aim to bridge the gap between fiat and cryptocurrency.

Yes, And also the mission of Forty Seven Bank is to create innovative, flexible and open Application Platform for financial technology developers, who will be able to operate under the roof of Forty Seven Bank.

Whenever i ponder on the features Forty seven bank plans to implement i get ecstatic, this project is going is change the financial sector for the better and give developers access to great features using 47B platform.
I share the same feeling with you mate. I am enthusiastic about the fact that the project will challenge and encourage developers to craft features that will improve the financial sector
Activity: 532

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 728

I think the fact that it is aiming to make it easy to set up for fintech business and being able to basically create a sub-bank within their bank is a great step forward for many businesses and startups struggling to get authorizations from authorities. 

Exactly, and the exciting part of the fintech business is that as of 20th March, developers that plan to enter our Fintech App Store can start developing their applications right now!

Yeah.. I am sure there are a lot of developers who wan to be known as the first set to launch the Fortyseven bank fintech app store.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I think the fact that it is aiming to make it easy to set up for fintech business and being able to basically create a sub-bank within their bank is a great step forward for many businesses and startups struggling to get authorizations from authorities. 

Exactly, and the exciting part of the fintech business is that as of 20th March, developers that plan to enter our Fintech App Store can start developing their applications right now!
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Remember guys that holding FSBT token  comes with benefits. An example of such benefits is
forty Seven bank is going to be the first in the world to lunch a loyalty program of the bank based on tokens and FSBT token holders will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program. So hold your token guys.

yes, this is best option. Let see npw only 10 days left for ICO. Hope FSBT will get good subscription before end of ICO. Its not a ordinary project but a full banking solution

One of the good ways to counter coins dumping. I am sure that most of the investors will hold their coins instead of selling it. Why does other coins not do this ? This is way better.

Some people like to make a instant profit with next to no risk, selling it immedietly can give you quick profits, however - for an interesting project like fortyseven, you are getting out far too early - the coins value will be considerable lower upon first listing. Expected to grow dramatically within 6 months

Exactly, when you see a good project like Forty Seven Bank, your best bet is to hodl and not dump, why?, is realistic and may take some time to implement all that's needed, as the project is a huge one but with every inch that gets added to the project, leads to an increase in value 

FSBT got fund which they needed for project start.  FSBT Team already started working on this project and we see lot developments. Then why t o sell token on listing when we can enjoy benefits by holding tokens long term.

Such as the FSBL program for token holders, the various benefits that is attached to holders.... If one is to make profit then he should part and keep part or swing but ensures he is holding still
Activity: 490

Activity: 112

Whenever i ponder on the features Forty seven bank plans to implement i get ecstatic, this project is going is change the financial sector for the better and give developers access to great features using 47B platform.
Pages:
Jump to: