Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 28. (Read 53433 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 101
Are you on our slack?  We're way more active on there than bitcointalk
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
You guys should update your blockfolio and look for FUCK Smiley

Just saw it. Sweet!
You guys should update your blockfolio and look for FUCK Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
Fuck it.
Had some issues running myetherwallet so I started to install a full node, generated an address and got fucks sent there from the dev.
About 2 days later the blockchain download was going nowhere so I gave up and deleted the db - everything else is still there.
But when I try and fire it up now the address has gone. Never saved the key.
Had no idea this might actually be worth a fuck.

It's not late to buy some fucks on etherdelta. We're still in early addition phase.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Fuck it.
Had some issues running myetherwallet so I started to install a full node, generated an address and got fucks sent there from the dev.
About 2 days later the blockchain download was going nowhere so I gave up and deleted the db - everything else is still there.

So now you are fucked?
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
Fuck it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
It seems really crazy how this project is taking off! Awesome work devs and keep on the pace. I really love to see something like this - I remember when I first saw the topic and it was not really alive and not - flurishing Smiley
FUCK is on the beta of Blockfolio android!  Expecting to be fully integrated soon!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Activity: 308
Attention all fuckers, can we please get this fucking coin on Bittrex so that everyone can get fucked?
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Any informations from developers about exchanges? I will be really surpeised if this token will be accepted by some nice exchange! Cheesy But if this happen, for sure i will buy some.. Wink
Activity: 224
Aha! its real token FUCKTOKEN Smiley
i had seen this shit in district0x Smart-contract address  Grin
Who use this? Where can i get this token? any exchange?
https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xc63e7b1dece63a77ed7e4aeef5efb3b05c81438d-ETH
Activity: 224
I am loving this coin a FUCKton, it iis amazing this coin is going to go very far, the only thing IS I AM STARTING TO GIVE A FUCK LOL
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Aha! its real token FUCKTOKEN Smiley
i had seen this shit in district0x Smart-contract address  Grin
Who use this? Where can i get this token? any exchange?
Activity: 518
Token fuck is now vote on livecoin, this is a very meaningful progress for us holder, this token is slowly but surely steadily increasing. I am very happy with the progress made by this project. Go forward for fuck
Make sure to give a FUCK to your friends!  We're here to give our FUCKs out to everyone!
Activity: 154
I just saw FUCKtocken on livecoin for voting to be added there, so I went ahead and gave it one vote. Grin
Livecoin still says their programers are on vacation for a month so it will be awhile before new coins can be added, but you can still give it votes.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
All In One Social
Can you name some exchanges, that we give btc and get fuck token Tongue

Also when will be they listed?
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
I'm still waiting for something better on this project, maybe later the price will soar. I hope it will soon be available in cryptopia for token fuck. good luck dev
Pages:
Jump to: