Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 29. (Read 53433 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Wowww, the price has tanked. Buying opportunity?

Price hasn't tanked, it is stil at 0.00014 ETH. But yes, you are right about the buying opportunity. Grab whatever you can before the tip bot is released.

It actually went to around 0.00002 ETH for a short while, but it wasn't for more than 15 minutes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
How do i get a fucking fuck address you fucks, i really need to get fucked

It's an Ethereum based token. Get a FUCKing ETH address or we don't give a fuck!

Da fuck? You mean I need me some ETH to get fucked? Nobody fucking said that before. That shit should be in the fucking TOS for fuck's sake.

You don't need ETH, you cheap fuck! Grin
You just need a ETH address. That wouldn't be much of a problem, would it? Just go to myetherwallet.com and get one for free.
waiting to explode

Price hasn't tanked, it is stil at 0.00014 ETH. But yes, you are right about the buying opportunity. Grab whatever you can before the tip bot is released.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

It's an Ethereum based token. Get a FUCKing ETH address or we don't give a fuck!

Da fuck? You mean I need me some ETH to get fucked? Nobody fucking said that before. That shit should be in the fucking TOS for fuck's sake.
waiting to explode

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Activity: 243
Just out of curiosity, how could anyone invest or buy this coin when it's a completely anonymous team.  Does it not concern you that you are handing over money to unknown parties?

It's a FUCK token. You don't "invest" in a FUCK token. You buy it to when you want to give people a FUCK.

LOL... I hope you are being sarcastic...

Give me your address and I'll send some FUCK.    oh wait.. I actually give no fuck to that.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Just out of curiosity, how could anyone invest or buy this coin when it's a completely anonymous team.  Does it not concern you that you are handing over money to unknown parties?

It's a FUCK token. You don't "invest" in a FUCK token. You buy it to when you want to give people a FUCK.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ZERO
Activity: 112

waiting to explode
Just out of curiosity, how could anyone invest or buy this coin when it's a completely anonymous team.  Does it not concern you that you are handing over money to unknown parties?

Going by the same logic, i should never invest in Bitcoin.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 308

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
@Exprand, so when sig campaign will begin? I want to participate in  Wink

We will be announcing a marketing campaign once the bot is ready.  Cheesy

Thanks, got it.
Activity: 64
@Exprand, so when sig campaign will begin? I want to participate in  Wink

We will be announcing a marketing campaign once the bot is ready.  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

How can I add my fucks to MEW?

MEW doesn't support this token yet. You can use etherdelta exchange. Works well.

MEW support this token... I have my tokens at MEW

Add a custom token:

Token Address: 0xc63e7b1DEcE63A77eD7E4Aeef5efb3b05C81438D
Token Symbol: FUCK
Decimals: 4

thx, but they don't show.

MEW have a little issue I think... after create the custom token, first try to change server (upper right side) and if you still can't watch your fuck then try to do double click where it must be a number of fuck tokens (I don't know why but it works)
Activity: 112

Activity: 363

MEW doesn't support this token yet. You can use etherdelta exchange. Works well.

Add a custom token:

thx, but they don't show.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

Add a custom token:

waiting to explode

Activity: 363

Pages:
Jump to: