Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 26. (Read 53433 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 101
This fucking token is dead. Some fucker dumped hard today.

lol, whoever dumped (if that's true at all) lost the most amazing opportunity and will regret it later.

I saw the bot being tested on Reddit and it's coming along quite nicely. Once the stable version is out, this going to be FUCking amazing!

We're excited that you have an easier way to give your FUCKs!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
* PM for Japanese Translations *
This name sounds interesting. I can not understand the content of this coin but I like this name of this project.

So much lols.. Damn missed this fuck of a token
Activity: 243
Merit: 100

lol, whoever dumped (if that's true at all) lost the most amazing opportunity and will regret it later.

I saw the bot being tested on Reddit and it's coming along quite nicely. Once the stable version is out, this going to be FUCking amazing!
Activity: 308
Activity: 420

I think Fucktoken, should get a big fucking hammer and innovative the fucking, fuck out of this Fucktoken.
Activity: 420

Is there any Fucking news or Fucking announcement, that I should give a Fuck about?
The distribution ended about 4 weeks ago.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
dev, what about sig campaign? when it will be?

Sig campaign is a good idea right now! Smiley
Thinking same, thats why im asking dev about sig camp, go step to promote FUCK token.
Sounds interesting and if the rewards of matches, why not? I think it's worth considering
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
Do you guys think FUCK can ever survive as a mainstream tipping coin? The name is so crass that I don't see it as a suitable coin to tip everyone. Some people might take an offense. Exchanges probably won't list it either.

No fucks were given to your post.

On the other hand:

Activity: 308
Do you guys think FUCK can ever survive as a mainstream tipping coin? The name is so crass that I don't see it as a suitable coin to tip everyone. Some people might take an offense. Exchanges probably won't list it either.
Activity: 322
I think this is a very good project and the icon of this successful project I think that this project will be able to penetrate a higher market bitrex.good job
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Sorry if this was discussed, but couldn't find any info. Are there plans to hit some exchanges other than EtherDelta?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I am very curious how the logo of this token looks like..  Grin  Can we see it somewhere or it is just being created?

Edit: I hope that the one from first page is only temporary.. Wink Project like this need more freaky logo  Grin
We tried a sig campaign and no one participated. 

Dev update:  we are finishing up the tip bot security for Reddit.  We don't want anyone to be able to hack and steal fucks so we're taking security very seriously.  We have been testing the bot in the meantime and its looking great.  We're on schedule with our roadmap.
Activity: 336
I think I've seen FUCK token voting at Novaexchange is already finished. Maybe we could see FUCK there.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I've seen a SHIT coin. Now this is called FUCK coin. The name is very interesting, and the exchange has been opened, and people who invest this coin can double their profits Grin goodluck everyone.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

Thinking same, thats why im asking dev about sig camp, go step to promote FUCK token.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

To run signature campaign/bounty campaign they will need a lot of funds. Probably they are collecting them now.
I didn't belive that this project would succeed, but it looks like it works out!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: