Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 36. (Read 53433 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Is there any exchange for this token? I want to buy some FUCK as I missed the ICO opportunity

Etherdelta now but I heard bittrex soon

Bittrex would be amazing.
Yes, because on bittrex so many active trader but liqui and polo is good 2. All cryptocurrencies is going to be listed on those exchanger.
Congrat for the ICO dev.  FUCK attack INCOMING Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i really like the idea the don't give a fuck token, genius in this world of crazy crypto !
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is there any exchange for this token? I want to buy some FUCK as I missed the ICO opportunity

Bittrex would be amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

Activity: 364
dinkimole nokkalle...
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
That fucking ICO was quick! I wanted to buy more, didn't realize it ended so early.
Fucked up again!
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Congrats on the successful ICO!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Congratulations  on the ICO sale. I am still holding on to mine so that some day (I can give a FUCK) Cool Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
I NEED SOME OF THESE FUCKING TOKENS
Activity: 287
ICO IS OVER

We wanted to thank everyone that helped us reach our goal of 400 ETH. There are now 219 people that collectively have 20 million FUCKs to give! It's awesome to see our FUCK token community blossom into something fucking beautiful!

We are working diligently to finish our tip bot and will be updating you guys as we go. Our social media bounty program has now closed and the bounty FUCKs will be distributed within 24 hours. Please be patient with us as we manually transfer the FUCKs to your addresses. We will be contacting exchanges ASAP to list FUCK token.

As of now, you can buy or sell FUCKs on EtherDelta: https://etherdelta.github.io/#FUCK-ETH
Congratulations has earned 400 eth from the sale of ICO and now hope you will add the exchange like liqui or bittrex
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
ICO IS OVER

We wanted to thank everyone that helped us reach our goal of 400 ETH. There are now 219 people that collectively have 20 million FUCKs to give! It's awesome to see our FUCK token community blossom into something fucking beautiful!

We are working diligently to finish our tip bot and will be updating you guys as we go. Our social media bounty program has now closed and the bounty FUCKs will be distributed within 24 hours. Please be patient with us as we manually transfer the FUCKs to your addresses. We will be contacting exchanges ASAP to list FUCK token.

As of now, you can buy or sell FUCKs on EtherDelta: https://etherdelta.github.io/#FUCK-ETH

Jexprand is in charge of the funds.  I'm here to help out with the community.
Activity: 174
Merit: 101

Gladly. Once the tipping bot is live, I would be happy to tip you some FUCKs.

Community is already developing the tip bot.
Activity: 322
Is there any real use for this token? Or just for fun? Actually this is I don't like, hundreds of so called ICOs around but maybe 5% are or could be really worth investing.

This is a fun project, it in not claiming to be the next Bitcoin... So this is one of the very few honest ICOs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode

Gladly. Once the tipping bot is live, I would be happy to tip you some FUCKs.
Activity: 238
Activity: 308
This topic has made my day  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Is this coin a serious business? Technology + applications are not clear enough to explain

I highly doubt it...
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
op do you seriously believing this coin has a value ? or have you worked hard to create this ? Cheesy %80 of market is crap.
first of all its a loser with its name xDD
Activity: 289
Is this coin a serious business? Technology + applications are not clear enough to explain
Pages:
Jump to: