Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 40. (Read 53433 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Wow ... great, thursday there will be bounty campaign for fuck token, is there any exchange for this token besides in ether delta? Maybe in livecoin? If not hopefully in the near future, this token is already available on the better exchange . May later be available in poloniex or bittrex
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Social media bounty (including bitcointalk) will be released next Wednesday along with the website. 
great...the bounty campaign will go in wednesday, now juat waiting for a good market exchange go for livecoin Wink good luck dev. nice job
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
Social media bounty (including bitcointalk) will be released next Wednesday along with the website. 
Activity: 518
I dont give a fuck to someone else who dissagree with this project , I just keep continue to support this fuck, I still believe this token will good on the market exchange, keep continue dev.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
so this token still running ? any airdrop ? or it will be ico ?

Initial airdrop was on June 2nd.  Pre-sale was last week and 2 million FUCKs were sold.  ICO will be held July 10th 2 PM EST.  Check here for updates and our website has a countdown ticker to the ICO.

Cheers.

fuck,i missed the fuckon airdrop...who gives a fuck, ill support the fukon token and buy a fuckton of fucktoken. fuckon ! Grin

Initial airdrop was on June 2nd.  

Cheers.
No problem, have a nice FUCKing day!
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
are you kidding?
This name is too negative,
Does this include shitcoin? Undecided

The name of this token is FUCK token, and we are serious about the Reddit tip bot and getting it on exchanges.  We have faith that the markets will help spread the word about our mission.  We want the world to give a fuck.
With an unreasonable roadmap, I do not agree, sorry I'm not interested
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Never too old to learn
Activity: 280
Lol, this is probably one of the funniest concepts out there. I've seen VGINA-coin today too so it's quite a day to discover some dirty projects. Sounds really fun and maybe it can even become a great project. I'm curious.
Activity: 8
man with hands in pocket feel cocky all day coin...coming soon sidechain to fuckcoin.

roadmap...fuckcoin then feel cocky all day coin and then oral sex makes one day coin followed by anal sex makes one hole week coin.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
New logo concept...

This logo is so simple but the F symbol so many meaning , kind a Fun, Funny, Fast but I think this logo is more like oil for car logo, F for fast is more fit to describe this logo, is there the logo contest start again ?

F YOU!
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
New logo concept...

This logo is so simple but the F symbol so many meaning , kind a Fun, Funny, Fast but I think this logo is more like oil for car logo, F for fast is more fit to describe this logo, is there the logo contest start again ?
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
are you kidding?

The name of this token is FUCK token, we want the world to give a fuck through tips on our tip bot.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
are you kidding?
Hard to imagine this becoming a billion dollar coin with that name Undecided

Well we're not trying to disrupt finance, just have a bit of fun.

The name of this token is FUCK token, and we are serious about the Reddit tip bot and getting it on exchanges.  We have faith that the markets will help spread the word about our mission.  We want the world to give a fuck.

It's not about making money here, I hope you know that. 
Activity: 28
Hard to imagine this becoming a billion dollar coin with that name Undecided
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
Pages:
Jump to: