Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 33. (Read 53433 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
I give zero fucks about this.

By posting in this thread, you actually gave a fuck!  Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I give zero fucks about this.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I Speak Future
Hello Fuckers,

A great article is circulating: http://whalesfriend.com/fucktoken-time-give-fuck/

It is also on Steemit: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrencies/@whalesfriend/fucktoken-time-to-give-a-fuck   , give it an upvote or a comment so it ranks up.

Seems much better than the sub par reports so far. Give the man some Fucks...

Share it on social media for increased visibility!

Over and out!
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Twitter
To receive 200 FUCKs per tweet (limit 20 tweets), complete ALL of the following:
•   Follow @fucktoken on twitter.
•   Tweet mentioning upcoming FUCK token ICO, tag @fucktoken in post
•   100 followers minimum. 1,000+ followers receive 2,500 token bonus. 10,000+ followers receive 5,000 token bonus.

Twitter bounties will be calculated after the ICO. Please leave your posts up so we can calculate the number of FUCKs to send.
where is my fuck tokens? I do 3 tweet! (2500 + 200) x 3 I think it right? ICO ends so time ago
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
If you want to get some pre-sale FUCKs before we hold a small ICO, send ETH to the airdrop address: 0xa8106d340643Fd4Ac952E0d3a1C5f8B26e91e536

FUCKs will be distributed manually so please be patient.

The conversion rate is 0.05 ETH per 10,000 fucks or 1 ETH for 200,000.  This will go towards building a website and paying exchanges to list our token.  We will have a cap of 2 million FUCKs distributed in the pre-sale.  ICO price will be .2 ETH for 10,000 or 1 ETH for 50,000.

Can I still send .01 ETH to this address to get 2,000 FUCK?  Grin
Activity: 84
Scam ICO hater
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
this token is still cheap for now in etherdelta but I see the price is climb up slowly but sure, maybe one day it will 10k for 1 ETH . that was a good progress , its fucking really promising

It is , it's exciting. It's the coin I'm most excited about without expecting too much about price Cheesy, omg with good marketing campaign the whole world will be talking about the FUCK, it will catch. This is going to be huge, but if it isn't, at least it's FUCKing fun! Grin

I got sell orders on ED for 0,06969 FUCK/ETH. Let's build a wall there, I think the number is right  Cheesy

Edit: Guys Crypt0 the youtuber just mentioned FUCK at the start of his show right now! It's happening!!! The episode is epic, it starts with FUCK and continues with a personality who bets he's going to eat his dick on live tv if Bitcoin is not 500k by 2020 and finishes with the hacking of the Coindash ICO. Grin
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gtCOUg5V08
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
this token is still cheap for now in etherdelta but I see the price is climb up slowly but sure, maybe one day it will 10k for 1 ETH . that was a good progress , its fucking really promising
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
Activity: 161
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
I found another video about FvcI< coin Smiley
It is another project, but anyway i like their ideas.. Maybe token will also do some promo-video..?  Roll Eyes Cheesy Wink
Check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yezRyEiskg
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
I check in etherdelta, fuck token prices continue to rise. Currently fuck tokens if seen in coinmarketcap, token fuck is only available in etherdelta. What if one day the token fuck is available in livecoin, maybe the price could double from now

Livecoin? We should aim for Cryptopia then Bittrex.

Bittrex, that was f*ckin awesome dude, All the people who underestimated this F*ckin token will regret it. This is really great. But when will it happen? 1 month or 2 months ahead? I will buy F*ck before its price goes f*ckin high

I believe the good entry point would b right now when it is still on ethrdelta and not on any big exchanges
Activity: 420
I check in etherdelta, fuck token prices continue to rise. Currently fuck tokens if seen in coinmarketcap, token fuck is only available in etherdelta. What if one day the token fuck is available in livecoin, maybe the price could double from now

Bittrex, that was f*ckin awesome dude, All the people who underestimated this F*ckin token will regret it. This is really great. But when will it happen? 1 month or 2 months ahead? I will buy F*ck before its price goes f*ckin high
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 243
Hahaha..  good concept. I read the devs are working on a  tipping bot? that's very cool. Wouldn't it be nice to give a FUCk to good posts on Reddit / twitter etc?

once the bot is ready and the token gets on few more exchanges it would be huge

I'm in!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
The name of the coin is certainly what you need! Wink There are no words! Wink The joke of the year! ;-)
---
Very good name! HAHA  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: