Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 4. (Read 53393 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
whats with this coin? do you have link guys so i can study it later? thanks in advance!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Interesting project, the name of people profound, maybe one day when we are angry, buy some fuckcoin rather than go shopping, but it is of technical value?
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
That would actually be a good idea  - maybe they can grow the project with us  Smiley is there a possibility we can set up a project like that - FUCK Team? Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
I would sooooooooo  love to give FUCKs to the Bitconnect victims on Reddit right now   Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Am I the only one who find this name offensive? I thought we live in a civilised community, not in some kind of medieval brothel.
Activity: 17
Activity: 41
Activity: 10
Developers great project!  I have a great idea for you, when a user wants a "burn" a FUCK, token. You need to have a way the user can burn the token in the name of "_______", kind of like a charitable donation in the amount of "___" has been made in your name/honor.  So when someone does not give a FUCK they can burn it in their name.  Also it would be awesome if you had a system to send a animated gif to the cell number of the users choice. So the person who you don't give a FUCK about could be personally notified. -- They would literally sell like crazy if this was a option.

If you guys need an old school graphic designer/Artist let me know.
Woooooow finally some awesome news!! that is great to hear and I really hope that it goes extremely well from here onwards Smiley I will definitely reach out to you and maybe we have a chance to get something great done.
Activity: 174
Merit: 101
January Development Update (from Reddit)
https://www.reddit.com/r/FuckToken/comments/7p7vyp/january_development_update_fuckhub/

Welcome to all the new subscribers over the last few weeks! We’ve seen a huge uptick in new fuckers and we’re excited you found us before the real fun starts. We’re currently developing a tipbot platform, called FuckHub, that will allow you to send FUCKs on Reddit, Twitter, Twitch, Slack, Discord and Telegram.

FuckHub
The objective of FuckHub is to allow users to (1) link multiple social media accounts to the tip bot, (2) interact with their tip wallet, and (3) view statistics on tipping.

Linking Accounts
You will have the option to connect your accounts to one wallet. For example, you can receive FUCKs on Twitter and send them on Telegram. You always have the option to leave the accounts unlinked if you’d like.

Wallet
The FuckHub wallet will be a place to view your balance and deposit/withdraw FUCKs from your account. A wallet is generated for each new user you tip, so they can easily log on and withdraw or link more accounts to tip FUCKs.

Statistics
Each user’s FuckHub will have a panel where they can view their tipping statistics along with community statistics. You’ll be able to see tips given/received, which site, how you compare to others etc.

Ranking
We’re establishing a ranking system based on your tips given/burned. For example, 0-100 FUCKs given makes your rank "Lazy Fucker". 10,000 FUCks given makes your rank "Elite Fucker". We’d love your input on rank names and amounts. We’ll be giving out prizes to the top tippers and burners.

Leaderboard
Want to be the person that gives the least amount of fucks on earth? Now’s your chance. Your dashboard will have the top 10 tippers and top 10 burners.

Progress
FuckHub and all 6 tip bots will be releasing early February. The majority of the code for interacting with the Ethereum network (tipping, burning, gas refills, wallet creation) is finished and under QA review. We are now focusing on the admin panel where we can customize tip-bot responses and monitor the system. FuckHub’s front end is under way and we will be moving on to mobile design soon. The ETA for all front end work to be finished is 1-2 weeks. Bots should be finalized around the same time. We expect to be beta testing very soon.

As with any cryptocurrency, we constantly get “wem bittrex?” type questions.  We want easily accessible FUCKs for everyone so they can send tokens to friends for fun. We will try to change our exchange ticker to FTKN.

Community Managers
We’re on the lookout for community managers for Discord, Telegram, and Twitch. If you have a channel/community on one of these platforms, feel free to reach out so we can discuss onboarding our new fuck token bots. We’d like to give the community a chance to beta test before release because this is a community project.

Thank you guys for being patient with us while we roll out our new bots. In 2 weeks we will post photos of the platform and bots in action. We’re fuking stoked for what’s coming!
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
How to buy FUCK?

You can buy FUCKs either on EtherDelta - https://etherdelta.com/ , or IDEX - https://idex.market/ . It's hard to get listed on big exchanges whet the ticker spells FUCK Tongue But I'm sure we will get some new listings eventually.
Activity: 140
Activity: 174
We're still here  Wink

I'll be posting a development update soon. 
Activity: 204
It seams nobody gives a fuck anymore
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
the token with the most potential.

i love my fucks!
Whats up guys? It seems FUCK is slowly drying out - is it? Could you maybe give us an update on here - I would really like that and the others too I think.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
jeah this is for real fuckers. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Awesome - thanks for the insight. It seems interesting and I thought it would be more concentracted. That speaks for the project in my opinion. I will hold my FUCKs till I cant give a fuck anmore Tongue
that is the day fuk will be over bitcoin or eth. In my wildest dream. but at least I hope it can over doge soon. fuk is better than doge

I like the idea of this token, because it is brave and funny, but do not even try to compare it to the legend which is DOGE. I hope that devs activity and ideas will make this token more popular, but it's still a long way to DOGE. .
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Awesome - thanks for the insight. It seems interesting and I thought it would be more concentracted. That speaks for the project in my opinion. I will hold my FUCKs till I cant give a fuck anmore Tongue
that is the day fuk will be over bitcoin or eth. In my wildest dream. but at least I hope it can over doge soon. fuk is better than doge
Pages:
Jump to: