Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 5. (Read 53393 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Awesome - thanks for the insight. It seems interesting and I thought it would be more concentracted. That speaks for the project in my opinion. I will hold my FUCKs till I cant give a fuck anmore Tongue
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Yeah with the volume of tokens it is really hard to hit a high price. But that is also not the reason, as it should be easily transferrable and spendable. The only thing I question is the amount that e.g. founders and early adopters have.

you can check the distribution here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xAb16E0d25c06CB376259cc18C1de4ACA57605589#balances
Yeah with the volume of tokens it is really hard to hit a high price. But that is also not the reason, as it should be easily transferrable and spendable. The only thing I question is the amount that e.g. founders and early adopters have.
Activity: 16
Activity: 27
Up 200% today.

I think the use of FuckToken.com is much better than .io

Mark my words, 2018 is the year of FUCKs being given.

In a crypto market awash with zero utility tokens, FUCKToken will shine as something truely useful and captivating to the mainstream consciousness.

Not much ICO money if any has been spent on marketing yet, and that ICO money is worth ~$300,000.

That's a lot of money to get the word out on the street.

Fucking HODL. My target is $1.

what makes you believe with this token so that you hold back to reach the target $ 1 / token
maybe you can share the details to make me or many people interested Smiley

For FUCK to reach a price of $1 it needs to have a market cap of around $70m. So if 10m people hold $7 worth of FUCKs on average, 1 FUCK is worth $1. 10m people is a huge amount currently, but once crypto goes mainstream and everybody knows how to buy ETH, 10m is a tiny number, given the large target audience of FUCK.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Up 200% today.

In a crypto market awash with zero utility tokens, FUCKToken will shine as something truely useful and captivating to the mainstream consciousness.

Not much ICO money if any has been spent on marketing yet, and that ICO money is worth ~$300,000.

what makes you believe with this token so that you hold back to reach the target $ 1 / token
that's right, I'm also waiting for a big reason that the price will increase at $ 1 but I have not found any evidence that this coin will increase as it.
and I think it will increase $ 0.5 it is already very good
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Up 200% today.

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Up 200% today.

Crypto world is unpredictable.. even fucktoken gets 200% up  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I was curious when I saw this token name in EtherDelta.
Any good reason for naming it Fuck?
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Up 200% today.

Yeah that is great - I am not on reddit so far but also considering to try it out. For me this here is the main information spot to get news about the project. So I hope you keep on posting here Smiley
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Hey guys,
Sorry for the absence, we've been working hard on our tip bot platform and new tip bots.  

Quick update:
It's looking like we will be able to integrate about 5 more bots on release - Twitter, Twitch, Slack, Discord and Telegram.

We are redoing our website to make it look cleaner and have more information.  Also redoing our whitepaper to be more comprehensive.

Screenshots of our tip bot platform will be coming soon, along with some official announcements.

Our fucktoken.io website was removed from the .io registry because it contained one of their "7 dirty words".  We rolled with the punches and migrated over to fucktoken.com

Grin

Thanks for the update, I think most people that have been here a while know that Reddit is the main message board for fucktoken, but it's good to post updates here from time to time for those that don't know Reddit is the spot to be.
There is never THE right time to sell I think - but I think right now is definitely not a good time to sell as the prices are really low and there is not a lot of traction - I would hold and see
Activity: 532
Very cool!  Thank you, we will definitely look into this.

Yeah it would be supercool to get the word out a bit - maybe even target a totally different user-group that sees this token as the first entry step to crypto.  So maybe we could even set something up so you could gift fucks via giftcards (youvegoteth) and so on.
whether I will benefit if I hold this coin long enough and that is the best way for me. and when is the right time to sell it?
Very cool!  Thank you, we will definitely look into this.

Yeah it would be supercool to get the word out a bit - maybe even target a totally different user-group that sees this token as the first entry step to crypto.  So maybe we could even set something up so you could gift fucks via giftcards (youvegoteth) and so on.
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
It's looking like we will be able to integrate about 5 more bots on release - Twitter, Twitch, Slack, Discord and Telegram.

This is FUCKing awesome! We were hoping for Twitter bot but you guys nailed it by integrating a whole lot of platforms! This is truly amazing! Can't wait to tip you guys some FUCKs on Discord for your hard work!   Grin  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/2nnAlQz.gif
Activity: 174
Hey guys,
Sorry for the absence, we've been working hard on our tip bot platform and new tip bots.  

Quick update:

We are redoing our website to make it look cleaner and have more information.  Also redoing our whitepaper to be more comprehensive.

Screenshots of our tip bot platform will be coming soon, along with some official announcements.

Our fucktoken.io website was removed from the .io registry because it contained one of their "7 dirty words".  We rolled with the punches and migrated over to fucktoken.com

Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
waiting to explode
Being aware of the current loss of the website due to the .io DNS server classifying it as a sexual website and the dwindling telegram I'm still bullish as I am hoping they have enough resources to get the site back up as well as continue with tipbot integration.

I've invested in worse tokens ETHBET ....ahhm, and maybe even they will return.

But taking a ridiculous position on fuck tokens right now is a 50/50 shot that I'm willing to risk at this market cap.  If the website returns and the tip bots go live I can see this token exploding to 10x plus just as a fun satire token.  My full support is to the team and I will continue to give a fuck.

We're into this token for the exact same reasons: satire / fun / tipping. Huge upwards potential imo. The only fallback is the name, which comes off as something related to sex - in the first look of it - but as people get familiarized with it, they'll understand the underlying potential.
Activity: 3
Being aware of the current loss of the website due to the .io DNS server classifying it as a sexual website and the dwindling telegram I'm still bullish as I am hoping they have enough resources to get the site back up as well as continue with tipbot integration.

I've invested in worse tokens ETHBET ....ahhm, and maybe even they will return.

But taking a ridiculous position on fuck tokens right now is a 50/50 shot that I'm willing to risk at this market cap.  If the website returns and the tip bots go live I can see this token exploding to 10x plus just as a fun satire token.  My full support is to the team and I will continue to give a fuck.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Can't wait for the future... Fucks will be given!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fucktoken/

To be honest, chart on coinmarcetcap doesn't looks good, the price of FUCK has been slowly falling for a long time.. An update or at least an official announcement about bot is definitely needed to rescue the price.
Pages:
Jump to: