Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FUCKTOKEN - Proof of Fuck Given [FUCK] - Reddit Tipbot Integration - page 41. (Read 53433 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 101
If you'd like to stay up to date feel free to join our slack channel:

https://join.slack.com/fucktoken/shared_invite/MjA0MDA1ODY3NDk0LTE0OTg0MDA1MjQtN2JkZWE3ZjBlMA

We will be updating here mostly.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
can I get slack invite?
legendary
I'm mad I missed the logo contest  Angry

What if I come up with something way better?
My tx has processed and I PM'ed shwifteey. Hopefully someone will giveafuck.

Returned a PM
Nooooo!  Coinbase still hasn't processed my tx and now i missed the fucks....  no fucks were given.  

Pretty bad timing with coinbase  Angry   You will have an opportunity to purchase FUCKs for our tip bot later.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
My tx has processed and I PM'ed shwifteey. Hopefully someone will giveafuck.
Activity: 27
Nooooo!  Coinbase still hasn't processed my tx and now i missed the fucks....  no fucks were given. 
legendary
have the presale tokens been distributed?

Almost all of them, about 80% so far.  Exprand is working hard to get them out ASAP.

got them thanks!

hmmm to whom shall I give my first fuck...?

Almost all of them, Exprand is working hard to get them out ASAP.
legendary
We have sent out tokens for tip bot users.
I've created a myetherwallet and added FUCK as a custom token so I'm all set just as soon as coinbase gets over its current scammy issues.  I will pm you, thank you! I give a FUCK!
If it has processed, please send me a PM.  You'll need to make a myetherwallet wallet and send me your address so we can send your FUCKs.
I am in the process of sending it out of coinbase... i guess it will process eventually. 
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Minor Service Outage: Our team is currently investigating an issue with Ethereum withdrawals. All recent or newly sent ETH transactions may remain in the pending state longer than expected. - Coinbase.

I am trying but no fucks were given by coinbase!

Yeah, their service is not that great.  Tongue
Remember that Coinbase ETH wallets don't accept ERC-20 tokens, so try and store all your ETH and FUCKs in MyEtherWallet.

PM me if you have any questions.
Make sure to only send ETH from wallets that accept ERC-20 tokens  

You will not be able to recover your FUCKs if you send directly from coinbase.
Minor Service Outage: Our team is currently investigating an issue with Ethereum withdrawals. All recent or newly sent ETH transactions may remain in the pending state longer than expected. - Coinbase.

I am trying but no fucks were given by coinbase!
great move dev, I hope you still active to see this tokens progres even in the market still make an improvement to make this token still rise up.

Thank you.  
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
great move dev, I hope you still active to see this tokens progres even in the market still make an improvement to make this token still rise up.
Thank you for the community support!
Pages:
Jump to: