Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FUD] NOW ON C-CEX!! Come mine FUD NOW! PoD via CryptoCaucasian! SHA256 - page 2. (Read 55833 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
after the fud coins are arrived in the wallet, how much time it takes to mature the fudcoin? its been a day and my wallet is not staking and keeps on saying me that you dont have mature coins
and what do you mean by min pos time and max pos time?
Fudcoins take 6 days to mature before it will stake, that's the minimum POS time
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
after the fud coins are arrived in the wallet, how much time it takes to mature the fudcoin? its been a day and my wallet is not staking and keeps on saying me that you dont have mature coins
and what do you mean by min pos time and max pos time?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Any updates for the New Year dev?

White paper, road map, anything, still alive?

I am the real Carson Cloak.
Happy New Year Fudders  Smiley
Merry Christmas Fudders! Smiley
McKnight... we will remove the hashdot link shortly. as for your missing coins im not sure what to say about that. it seems that you arent the only one though that has run into this issue. i had a similar issue when i was mining another coin a while back with a different pool. lost about $1k worth of crypto at that time. id definitely recommend the official pool. im mining there and have been from the start. ive never missed a payment or had any sort of down time at all on the pools end.

I've been mining here also FUD Pool 1 , no complaints on this pool (wot no FUD), i've stopped for a few days but i'll be back on it on Tuesday.
As for my robbed 10K FUD,  Oh well..... we live and learn, but i'll FUD these people from now til eternity!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Devs, any news about zk-sharks white paper release?

A white paper is in the works. we are currently discussing the paper and its whiteness and how we are going to approach zk-SHARKs, i mean damn, they have friggen lasers. whatever we do, we're going to have to approach them with extreme caution
McKnight... we will remove the hashdot link shortly. as for your missing coins im not sure what to say about that. it seems that you arent the only one though that has run into this issue. i had a similar issue when i was mining another coin a while back with a different pool. lost about $1k worth of crypto at that time. id definitely recommend the official pool. im mining there and have been from the start. ive never missed a payment or had any sort of down time at all on the pools end.
Activity: 11
Devs, any news about zk-sharks white paper release?
make sure you all go to http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23coin-swap&uio=d4 and type !vote FUD
to get FUDcoin added to coin-swap! thanks
Done....

Now for some real FUD...
I've been mining at http://fud.hashhot.com for a awhile now and it seems as if they have done a runner with my FUD. There's been a notice there that says:-
 We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed
Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being.----END

Its been there for 4 days and they are not answering emails. surly it dont take 4 days to fix!!  I estimate they owe me 10K FUD.
I'm not a happy Fudder
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None
make sure you all go to http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23coin-swap&uio=d4 and type !vote FUD
Done, Done & Done FUDDing love it.
oooh FUD me so hard!!! dump all your suspiscious link removed and run lol. yeah darkcloaklitebitdarkswiftlikedarkcoin was a "Fo reelz" game changer haha

make sure you all join the twitter give away all that enter and FOLLOW directions will get some hot FUD only one will get 25k FUD
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
yeah dump everything  Grin
Activity: 297
I just dump all my [Suspicious link removed]D LUCK.. Grin
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Dead slowly..

You obviously don't have a clue. This coin is dying quickly. It's the fastest dying coin in the crypto universe.

It never stood a chance. The dev stole my name. That was the first nail. I'm the best dev ever. I made darkcloaklitebitdarkswiftlikedarkcoin. The next nail was calling it fud coin. The other nail was just more nails and stuff.

And if you read around, you'll see that people claim it's Bob Slurpus' coin. He pumped and dumped it so fast that a whale took a shit and some guy smoked a $100 bill and then there was this homeless guy with a computer. And the cloakers all claim they dumped at the top but they are real angry now at Slurpus for some reason. And bitbay. OMG WTF?

I am the real Carson Cloak.
Activity: 46
We are now doing a 25k FUDcoin giveaway on twitter for XMas. Follow @sirfudsalot, @gofudyourself, @fudtoshi, @justfudit, and @fudsurplus Winner will be announced by Sirfudsalot on twitter and you must be following all the fudstermafia and retweet one of the sanctioned posts to partake.
Activity: 297
i heard it was Neil and Bob
Pages:
Jump to: