Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [FUD] NOW ON C-CEX!! Come mine FUD NOW! PoD via CryptoCaucasian! SHA256 - page 3. (Read 55833 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
DEV are you dead... Huh

I bet the dev has six shill accounts on this forum alone. He probably makes every other post. That's how these shitcoins go. I could be the dev for all you know.

I am the real Carson Cloak.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
i guess no breaks are allowed from here hunh? FUDcoin is still moving forward. the entire team is working on and exploring many different avenues in which to take FUDcoin. As we are doing this, managing our own lives, including working full time jobs, and trying to enjoy what little time we do get with our families espescially during the holiday season, there may be short lapses in posts here or on another certain forum. The lapses may be a little longer if your mom is here. We, at least one of us, are ALWAYS on twitter, and one of the many members of the #FUDsterMafia will respond to you via twitter should there be some sort of FUD-emergency. Now with all of that said, I am here now, so post your FUD, trollisms, etc now lol

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None
OMG , What is happening ?

Funny ya no, I take time to promote and build hype for this coin and the developer can not take a moment and even post in his topic in 5 days. I guess ill support PIMP instead.

Maybe some one must take cover this FUD...
Good luck, I would but I got enough on my plate now running the community I run and the social networks.

This DEV just make fud on bitbay..

Yes they are online you can see them posting updates to there twitter account.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250

Funny ya no, I take time to promote and build hype for this coin and the developer can not take a moment and even post in his topic in 5 days. I guess ill support PIMP instead.

Good luck, I would but I got enough on my plate now running the community I run and the social networks.

This DEV just make fud on bitbay..
Respect All Fear None

Respect All Fear None

Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Don't DUMP this will be FUD... Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
quick sell all your fud its nothing only fud,fud,fud. not gona stop fudding fud as fud is fud lmao!!!
Respect All Fear None
DEV are you dead... Huh

I hope dev safe.  We must continue with FUD.

Promote the FUD with me, will you?

He has not been around in a few days, Im still Fudding though
Activity: 120
DEV are you dead... Huh

I hope dev safe.  We must continue with FUD.

Promote the FUD with me, will you?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Another fail coin again... Angry

Have some faith, McDonald's was not built in a day.

McD ok.. but this FAIL.. Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
FUD has been added to Cryptopia Exchange

Mining Pool, MarketPlace and Exchange

FUD/BTC
FUD/LTC
FUD/DOGE
FUD/FTC

Markets added Smiley

Come Mine, Trade or spend some FUD today at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Scam site.  They put false orders on for you to sign up, after signing up the sell and buy orders have gone!!  Empty nothing there....

Not sure what you're talking about. Screenshots pls.

He is just Fudding around

Or are you Fudding me about the fud fudding

I'm so confused

Anyway come join us in chat if you want some free FUD!!!!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/1101
Yes hes fudding you about the fud fudding thats why you r fudded out because of his fudding you about the fud fudding 
Activity: 89
Respect All Fear None

Have some faith, McDonald's was not built in a day.
Activity: 89
Pages:
Jump to: