Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 14. (Read 152904 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Hi, miners FJC as you see
hashrate is going down
if it is because of bleutrade
I understand if it is because of my competition I'm happy
still market is almost dead so we should consider switch off
some miners now I have on pool4 185Mhs on 2 titans
so it's 2 times more what I want please for cooperation and lets go down with hashrate
still I want to hold proportional hashrate so consider this and count your hashrate and off some cubes
now are wery hard time to FJC  miners and traders so miners don't waste electricity and your money
please for cooperation and understand
cheers
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Do you know CryptoBridge?
https://crypto-bridge.org/
I am currently considering listing there.
They answered as follows.
Free listing would be possible if extensive promotion is involved which would probably result in decent trading volume.
Can we do this? Please consider something specific. Smiley

Sorry, you have an 'adoption' problem via many, many bitcoin coin forks...

thus, going back to GPU's after the difficulty driven up by KNC Titan ASIC's is not going to be a solution

Simply, IMHO, following bicoin core with current FJC structure that is the same since 2014. (Before KNC Titans and since the keeping up with Bitcoin Core Updates) again,  IMHO

that does zip.

Adding more exchanges with no improvement or awareness and adoption, is not gonna fly. IF FJC is NOT on the radar enough to survive as is

since 2014, that boat has sailed.

Thus, options, in which I have no clue of what I"m talking about, I don't program, again based TO ME ONLY, IF, and I mean IF this FJC project was dropped in my lap

I"d (attempt) to do the following:

1) So much FJC would be the equiv of 1 masternode with existing FJC as is, probably? at the rate of ONE KNC 4 cube Titan or around 350mh. Something has to replace

these beasts, you simply can't go back to GPU POW mining FJC anymore and these units will be 5 years old in Oct 2019.

2) Try to add some of the privacy options you see in Bitcoin 2 or Mimblewimble option on wallet like LTC is going to do.

3) Try to MERGE FJC coin with another project and so much of either coin would be so much new coin and/or masternode

Anyway, probably all the above are not do'able. But to me with the FJC I have (meh!) at least I could run a masternode on the slim hope of revival. Right now

the FJC just sits on a paper wallet and not wanted to buy on any exchange now or in the future.

Right or Wrong, again IMHO, at least masternodes would provide some kind of PR and traction to get this 'dead' coin moving.

Others with more skills or brains on the above jump in here. It is dandy I propose such stuff, but clueless on implementation.

But anyway, what I would at least consider.

Brad

Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
Do you know CryptoBridge?
https://crypto-bridge.org/
I am currently considering listing there.
They answered as follows.
Free listing would be possible if extensive promotion is involved which would probably result in decent trading volume.
Can we do this? Please consider something specific. Smiley
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I think that MN collateral should be voted
for me 10 million is the minimum that should be
but maybe I'm wrong
so another POW algo is the way to move on Fujicoin
but titans then can go to the trash
thats my 1 cent
Member FujiCoin.org
I will go on summer vacation for a while.
I want you to think over again during the holidays.
The figure below shows the fundamental characteristics of Fujicoin. This also shows the process of spreading crypto currency into the world.

Let's organize my basic idea here.
・Useless things and things without contents are suitable as a currency. For example, please recall the history in which beautiful shells and gold were preferred as the currency.
・Bitcoin is representative of the useless ones. On the other hand, Ethereum aims to be useful. So Ethereum would be difficult to survive as a currency.
・Bitcoin and related technologies are steadily advancing. Those who do not follow Bitcoin will inevitably be deceived. So Fujicoin follows Bitcoin.
・Even Bitcoin lacks history and consensus. Please take a close look at the graph again. It will take another 10 years to reach the required consensus. It takes time for the young generation who sees Bitcoin as an ordinary entity, not as an extraordinary one, to grow as a leader in the economy.
・You should not look at crypto currency in the short term.  Smiley
Member FujiCoin.org
@motty

You can try to submit fujicoin to exchange.thecoin.pw

Thank you. I made an account and looked inside. We can not expect liquidity here.  Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
@motty

You can try to submit fujicoin to exchange.thecoin.pw
Member FujiCoin.org
Do you know CoinTiger?
It is the 10th ranked exchange in CMC's Adjusted Volume Ranking. We need 2 BTC to get listed here.
So I ask the members of the Fujicoin community.
・If Fujicoin were to be listed for a fee, would CoinTiger be appropriate?
・Is it possible to collect 2 BTC in the Fujicoin community?

2 BTC is probably impossible for this community. Also, never heard of CoinTiger.

Yeah. 2 BTC has a high hurdle. However, it may be possible if some mechanism is devised.
I also didn't know Cointiger. It looks like a Chinese exchange. But it is true that it is listed above the CMC.

The following link is a document sent by Cointiger.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1FuNqnyynqufnF5c0FjUXVMcUJ3X05ia2dOcVk4c2JaRmlOcGdsdG9ULXcxVl9UeGsyck0

copper member
Activity: 38
Do you know CoinTiger?
It is the 10th ranked exchange in CMC's Adjusted Volume Ranking. We need 2 BTC to get listed here.

2 BTC is probably impossible for this community. Also, never heard of CoinTiger.
Member FujiCoin.org
Do you know CoinTiger?
Activity: 152
I have bought some FJC. It feels like a good coin. I am not care about price so much, because I have saw the value of fujicoin. Maybe we can help each other.
Activity: 50
Fujicoin is still not accessible on Yobit. Also just got an email that it's being delisted on Bleutrade. There are currently no viable exchanges this coin is listed on.

I confirmed the announcement of Bleutrade. This is very disappointing news. It would be impossible to recover as Dogecoin is also delisted.
At present, we can only think of NOVA Exchange as the main.

https://bleutrade.com/announcements/

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_FJC/

USA can’t use Nova unfortunately.

Well, I can't find a good answer.  Sad

Hello
After the exchanges controlled by scammers, there is
always those who are decentralized as
https://blocknet.co/coins/
But the use is not very simple.
copper member
Clueless!
Imo, we definitely need to do something. Either change it to PoS with MN or just fork to a more viable algorithm for GPUs (or CPUs?).

Again, I know zip, but taking those with existing FJC and letting them run masternodes as a pos coin AT LEAST lets me do something with my FJC.

Even mining AIR is something. Sure can't sell the stuff. May as well, make a wild ass attempt at something like pos coin or masternode or merge with another pos coin

or masternode coin.

Something, right now FJC is doing a good imitation of a rock. It exists and occupies space, but doe not move in any manner. Sad
copper member
Imo, we definitely need to do something. Either change it to PoS with MN or just fork to a more viable algorithm for GPUs (or CPUs?).
copper member
Clueless!
Welp, since its being delisted from bleutrade, I guess this coin is all but dead.
Guess Im stuck w/ a bag of worthless crypto for a while lol!

Thank you for getting along for a long time. It may be better to sleep for a while. If you wake up, the bag may be filled with gold.  Smiley

Again, I'd convert the FJC to a masternode setup. There are enough FJC stakeholders of say 1 million coins or more that would work.

Again, I'd be likely just mining air to start, but MAYBE you could get some buzz going. As it is now, no action, too expensive to mine with KNC Titans

and NO real reason for an exchange to pick up FJC again. Stuck!

Probably a dumb solution, but any progress is good progress and that is the ONLY thing I can think of that would at least get 'bag hodl'ers of this FJC

to at least play with masternodes and get some action going from their FJC hoards. Might come to nothing, but hell, at least I'd learn how to run a FJC

node at 1 million FJC say a node! A new algo pos wise to do this with away from POW would also generate some noise/interest. Just tossing it out there.

(meh! what do I know)

Brad
Member FujiCoin.org
Welp, since its being delisted from bleutrade, I guess this coin is all but dead.

Thank you for getting along for a long time. It may be better to sleep for a while. If you wake up, the bag may be filled with gold.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Member FujiCoin.org
Fujicoin is still not accessible on Yobit. Also just got an email that it's being delisted on Bleutrade. There are currently no viable exchanges this coin is listed on.

I confirmed the announcement of Bleutrade. This is very disappointing news. It would be impossible to recover as Dogecoin is also delisted.

Well, I can't find a good answer.  Sad
copper member

copper member
Clueless!

That has existed in fact for a couple of months in that NO ONE was buying any.

Maybe FJC needs to get a new ALGO and swap ahead of launch of new algo so many FJC to FJC with new algo.

LyraRE2 would be a hoot.

Again, not much you can do wrong in trying to get this coin back to life.

Maybe, make it a pos coin in the same manner as it is now, again, with FJC to new FJC pre-launch and masternodes

or hell just pre-launch masternodes for your HODL of FJC Jump start the existing FJC in existence into masternodes with new algo and reboot the works?

I know zip but at least with a FJC masternode I'd be spinning out FJC with a masternode no one would buy vs FJC as a pow with my knc titans off Sad

(hey, I'm odd) Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: