Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 10. (Read 152886 times)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
Is the Electrum-FJC working. I get this error

"The server returned an error when broadcasting the transaction.
Consider trying to connect to a different server, or updating Electrum.

The transaction was rejected because it is too large (in bytes)."

No matter how small amount I try to sell.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
I think I just heard Searing volunteering to do this. Cool!!!

I have no clue. I assume it has to be the dev/op and he has to prove he is the dev/op to do this. Not sure it is really worth the effort..but at least we would be on a list

of dead coins on yobit! (yea!)

brad
copper member
Clueless!
The tech is ready, we just need the marketing made on the right timing

If you want at least SOMETHING to do with FJC you would be no worse off than figuring out how you could get on the FREECOIN tab on Yobit Exchange.

FreeCoins tab on Yobit below:

https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

There are indeed coins for every hour/2hours/etc or 1 day giveaways of coin and it auto dumps into the appropriate Yobit wallet so you don't even have to set that up. Does that as soon as you grab a particular free coin.

Again, most are as bad or worse than FJC for no monthly volume or sales or just puny amounts of no consequence like DASH or whatever...but hey, it is exposure. King of the sewer exposure..but we can't be picky.

Indeed with like 90 million FJC on various exchanges unsold for months, the angle to do on this Yobit freecoins tab, IMHO, would be to like give away 100 FJC every 2 hours or so...the free coins tab is just kinda there as you

are doing other things on yobit...so what the heck..you hit the tab...so you can play with the robot and gets lots of useless coin in various useless wallets in auto setup....yeah...I'm that bored...

But anyway IMHO, with FJC you'd blow the amount given out if you went with 100 FJC at least initially every 2-hour timer..just to get frigging noticed on a sort of who is giving the most dust on the freecoin tab.

by any of the other orphan coins on their freecoin tab doing like 0.000001 whatever...FJC would kill with actual coin numbers as I'd suggest above.

What the heck, if you can dazzle them with brilliance, confuse the issue with bullsh*t and be king of the sh*tcoins on Yobit's Freecoins tab.

Hell, it is stuff to do. Smiley But again, I'd not piss around...I'd give out a lot of FJC like 100 every hour....if nothing else at least for what the Yobit price of 0.0000001 qubiz coin or something dumb like that on the yobit site..

.hell, with that fantasy, at least on paper and with enough freecoin giveaway to blow the others out the door...at least on paper it would look good. Well, until you actually tried to sell any.

Anyway, from what I can tell from that tab, FJC could be like king of the 'lost and broken crypto' Smiley

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

bla bla bla I only read you can complain, but I don't see you doing anything.

you should read... I told FJC dev he should get on Yobit freecoins tab and blow the other sh*tcoins off the list by giving away 100 FJC a day or some such vs their 0.000001 of whatever...

hey..it something

brad
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)
I think I just heard Searing volunteering to do this. Cool!!!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

If you want at least SOMETHING to do with FJC you would be no worse off than figuring out how you could get on the FREECOIN tab on Yobit Exchange.

There are indeed coins for every hour/2hours/etc or 1 day giveaways of coin and it auto dumps into the appropriate Yobit wallet so you don't even have to set that up. Does that as soon as you grab a particular free coin.

Again, most are as bad or worse than FJC for no monthly volume or sales or just puny amounts of no consequence like DASH or whatever...but hey, it is exposure. King of the sewer exposure..but we can't be picky.

Indeed with like 90 million FJC on various exchanges unsold for months, the angle to do on this Yobit freecoins tab, IMHO, would be to like give away 100 FJC every 2 hours or so...the free coins tab is just kinda there as you

are doing other things on yobit...so what the heck..you hit the tab...so you can play with the robot and gets lots of useless coin in various useless wallets in auto setup....yeah...I'm that bored...

But anyway IMHO, with FJC you'd blow the amount given out if you went with 100 FJC at least initially every 2-hour timer..just to get frigging noticed on a sort of who is giving the most dust on the freecoin tab.

by any of the other orphan coins on their freecoin tab doing like 0.000001 whatever...FJC would kill with actual coin numbers as I'd suggest above.

What the heck, if you can dazzle them with brilliance, confuse the issue with bullsh*t and be king of the sh*tcoins on Yobit's Freecoins tab.

Hell, it is stuff to do. Smiley But again, I'd not piss around...I'd give out a lot of FJC like 100 every hour....if nothing else at least for what the Yobit price of 0.0000001 qubiz coin or something dumb like that on the yobit site..

.hell, with that fantasy, at least on paper and with enough freecoin giveaway to blow the others out the door...at least on paper it would look good. Well, until you actually tried to sell any.

Anyway, from what I can tell from that tab, FJC could be like king of the 'lost and broken crypto' Smiley

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

bla bla bla I only read you can complain, but I don't see you doing anything.
copper member
Clueless!

Stuff to do Smiley

Brad

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
copper member
Clueless!
Again, I fail to see how just adding dubious exchanges is gonna do anything for Fujicoin, if the fundamentals are that over 99% of all coins on the exchanges that carry Fujicoin

are currently not being bought in any manner. That is just beating a dead horse IMHO. Sad I suspect that FJC will be delisted from many of all these exchanges in the near future

for lack of volume, or at least that is how it used to work, back in the day.
Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
Wishing you and your family a super Happy New Year

Member FujiCoin.org

Fujicoin was listed on the CREX24 exchange

Fujicoin was listed on the CREX24 exchange today.

https://crex24.com/exchange/FJC-BTC

・ CREX24 is about 130th in the CMC ranking
・ The top exchange for number of altcoin listings
・ Transaction fee is 0.1% or less
・ Unlimited deposits & withdrawals
・ The service operates in all countries except the UK, USA, Canada and Israel.
 EU residents may need KYC soon.

-> This problem can be avoided by using a free VPN app and connecting from Hong Kong.

For example: https://windscribe.com/download
copper member
Clueless!
Yeah this coin is all but dead.
No meaningful exchanges and now the best block explorer is gone =/

Hi GenTarkin. I think Fujicoin will really die if the community is gone. Now, funding is also required for listing on a mid-sized exchange. Unfortunately, the Fujicoin community has no funds. Can you lead and collect funds?

Can't get funds if likely the exchanges will drop your coin at 80 million FJC for sale as an example on yobit at the lowest satoshi setting they have 0.00000001 units. Without some

action the next purge of the exchanges will dump this coin. No buys I can tell but dust in months...again, going no where without some major changes to protocol/miners/go pow/merge

with some other project/ go litecoin route and do mimblewimble..something ..it is like a dead kite on a telephone line it sparks once in a bit but it means nothing.

Member FujiCoin.org

Hi GenTarkin. I think Fujicoin will really die if the community is gone. Now, funding is also required for listing on a mid-sized exchange. Unfortunately, the Fujicoin community has no funds. Can you lead and collect funds?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
copper member
Clueless!
Well, what percentage of the network would you have to control to take it over? 80%? 90%? It's obvious Searing can't do it because I'd fire up an army of wreckage and we would get into the most pointless hash war of all time. Kind of a "battle of the micronauts".

Point still remains: What makes this coin worth holding/using/trading? Would be a great spot for someone to build a title/property management system.....

I think you are a Fujicoin partner. Please join dicord Fujicoin. Then I will set partner permissions on your account. Exchange opinions in a private meeting room.

https://discord.gg/rXeBn99

er huh? Guess at 10 million FJC I don't qualify! Smiley

Still, not much privately people on here have not said publicly...so don't get discord idea

Member FujiCoin.org
Well, what percentage of the network would you have to control to take it over? 80%? 90%? It's obvious Searing can't do it because I'd fire up an army of wreckage and we would get into the most pointless hash war of all time. Kind of a "battle of the micronauts".

Point still remains: What makes this coin worth holding/using/trading? Would be a great spot for someone to build a title/property management system.....

I think you are a Fujicoin partner. Please join dicord Fujicoin. Then I will set partner permissions on your account. Exchange opinions in a private meeting room.

https://discord.gg/rXeBn99
legendary

copper member
Clueless!
Thoughts:

Regarding difficulty: Diff can go down as well as up. Apparently someone is mining it, as blocks haven't gone to infinite time. However as fewer titans mine it, it should become back in the range of GPUs. Which could allow a protocol change, as even if people used GPUs a maniac with a closet of Titans could launch a 51% attack at any time.

Regarding utility: Needs to be a reason to hold and use FJC other than simply having it. What are people supposed to do with it, can I buy anything with it? Not really. I could (and would) take it for miner repair but it would not cover the cost of shipping or parts.

Searing is right: At the moment a pack of Titans could do a 51% on it, and there has been no innovations to make it worth using.

So the hope for FJC is for me to do a 51% attack and 'fork' FJC to a different protocol afterwards? Hmmmm.....not gonna do this, but interesting.

Fujicoin implements anti-51% attack function. So the attack node will only be isolated from the network.  Wink

All well and good. But KNC Titans will eventually fail, and no one is using nor buying your FJC. I still see no logical way for FJC to ever come back under these circumstances.

Member FujiCoin.org
Thoughts:

Regarding difficulty: Diff can go down as well as up. Apparently someone is mining it, as blocks haven't gone to infinite time. However as fewer titans mine it, it should become back in the range of GPUs. Which could allow a protocol change, as even if people used GPUs a maniac with a closet of Titans could launch a 51% attack at any time.

Regarding utility: Needs to be a reason to hold and use FJC other than simply having it. What are people supposed to do with it, can I buy anything with it? Not really. I could (and would) take it for miner repair but it would not cover the cost of shipping or parts.

Searing is right: At the moment a pack of Titans could do a 51% on it, and there has been no innovations to make it worth using.

So the hope for FJC is for me to do a 51% attack and 'fork' FJC to a different protocol afterwards? Hmmmm.....not gonna do this, but interesting.

Fujicoin implements anti-51% attack function. So the attack node will only be isolated from the network.  Wink
copper member
Clueless!
Thoughts:

legendary
Thoughts:

Pages:
Jump to: