Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 19. (Read 152955 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
FUJIFUN Pool Open

http://fujifun.org

0.1% fee
Located in NY, USA (East Coast)
Minimum payout is 5 Fujicoin

URL: stratum+tcp://fujifun.org:3033/
user: address
pass: x

Fee is low because I'm not experienced in running a pool at all. I really just made it for those of us on the East Coast and to diversify hash power. Grin

Nice work! The pool is at the heart of the Fujicoin network. So there are times when urgent measures are taken when Fujicoin receives some sort of attack. I will send some requests in DM. Please look at it and answer.  Wink
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
FUJIFUN Pool Open

http://fujifun.org

0% fee
Located in New York, USA
No registration
Fast payout

URL: stratum+tcp://fujifun.org:3033/
user: address
pass: x

Member FujiCoin.org
Statement of Policy on Transaction Fees of Fujicoin

・Currently, the pool equivalent to about 95% of the network hash rate has completed measures. These pools do not handle low fee remittances. Therefore, the low fee remittance takes about 20 blocks (20 minutes) on average.
・For users, please set the remittance fee to the following value.
  In the case of variable fee: 0.1 to 1 FJC / kB (10000 to 100000 sat / byte)
  In the case of fixed fee: 0.1 to 1 FJC
・We will change the remittance fee of wallets such as Exchange, DEX, Coinomi, Trezor etc one by one.
・All pools will not handle low fee remittances if fee changes are penetrated in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
Current Status on Spam Tx Attack

・ FujiPool-1 measures have been completed.

All measures have been completed for FujiPool 1-4.
Miner can restore the original settings.

Thanks for the update motty glad to hear back to normal.  I wonder why Fuji was under a spam attack, doesn't seem like it's a prudent way for someone to spend their time on.  At least not right now  Huh
Member FujiCoin.org

・ FujiPool-1 measures have been completed.

All measures have been completed for FujiPool 1-4.
Miner can restore the original settings.
Member FujiCoin.org
I just checked the price and volume at CMC, it's so bad . What's the planning of the team to recovery the price in the market?

Please wait for the revival of cryptopia.  Wink
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
I just checked the price and volume at CMC, it's so bad . What's the planning of the team to recovery the price in the market?
Member FujiCoin.org

・ The attack has stopped since 04:30 (JST) today(April 16).
・ The next pool has completed measures for transaction fee increase.
   CryptGrinder, FujiPool-2, FujiPool-3, FujiPool-4
・ FujiPool-1 is not completed.
・ The total hash share of the protected pool is estimated to be around 90%.

It is unknown if the attack has stopped permanently. We will continue to observe for the time being.
Member FujiCoin.org
wait so theres no buy orders on bleutrade anymore??? man ... the market for this coin is dying =(

I checked it now. I was surprised that the system was changed significantly. Is this due to the disappearance of the buy order?
Fujicoin never dies. Please be patient until cryptopia comes back.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
wait so theres no buy orders on bleutrade anymore??? man ... the market for this coin is dying =(
Member FujiCoin.org
Emergency Information

Fujicoin is currently attacked by Spam Tx. The attack began on April 11th and continues today.
The Fujicoin team is working on measures to increase the remittance fee. This has caused delays (10 minutes or more) in general remittances. If you are in a hurry, please raise the transfer fee.

・ In the case of fixed fee: 0.1 to 1 FJC
・ In the case of variable fee: 0.1 to 1 FJC / kB (10000 to 100000 sat / byte)

PS.
・@Poppa please contact me.
・If you are mining in pool1, please temporarily transition to pool4.
・Please contact me by DM or email if you operate the pool at the following address.
 Or, switch to mining in pool3 or pool4.
  FcpabJUNXmDgk ...
  Ff5BHz3Lw63CU ...

Haven't checked, has this ceased or still under spam attack?

Spam Tx is still ongoing. Please check in the block explorer. A block of 2053.6 kB or a large size is a block of spam Tx.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/fjc/

There are still unprepared mining pools. It is difficult to get in touch.

legendary
Emergency Information

Fujicoin is currently attacked by Spam Tx. The attack began on April 11th and continues today.
The Fujicoin team is working on measures to increase the remittance fee. This has caused delays (10 minutes or more) in general remittances. If you are in a hurry, please raise the transfer fee.

PS.
・Please contact me by DM or email if you operate the pool at the following address.
  FcpabJUNXmDgk ...
  Ff5BHz3Lw63CU ...

Haven't checked, has this ceased or still under spam attack?
Member FujiCoin.org
Emergency Information

PS.
  FcpabJUNXmDgk ...
  Ff5BHz3Lw63CU ...

Member FujiCoin.org
Motty anything new to report on Fuji at this point?  Should come up with some plans to get the word out on fuji.  Great work has been done let people know about it.

Bitcoin finally started to move after the ice age. If this move to the bull market, altcoin will have good times. In the near future, cryptopia will revive, and blockbid will also start. You have to be patient for a while.  Smiley

Do you have any contact with cryptopia?  Have they stated when Fuji trading will be live again there?

No. They are in a difficult situation. I do not want to put pressure on them.  Smiley
legendary
Motty anything new to report on Fuji at this point?  Should come up with some plans to get the word out on fuji.  Great work has been done let people know about it.

Bitcoin finally started to move after the ice age. If this move to the bull market, altcoin will have good times. In the near future, cryptopia will revive, and blockbid will also start. You have to be patient for a while.  Smiley

Do you have any contact with cryptopia?  Have they stated when Fuji trading will be live again there?
Member FujiCoin.org
Maintenance notification

We plan to carry out a large maintenance of the Pool-4 server from around 14:00 (UTC) on April 14. Working time will be up to about 12 hours. Prior to this, the hash for Pool-4 is diverted to Pool-1. The user does not need to take any action.  Smiley

PS.
19/04/13 18:10(UTC) : It may be postponed by circumstances.
19/04/14 20:10(UTC) : Maintenance has been postponed.

19/04/16 05:30(UTC) :
・Maintenance was completed in 30 minutes.
・The old server balance is currently being transferred by the former NOMP.

Member FujiCoin.org

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

interesting to see what will happen to this coin when the majority of the knc titans are shut off on around May 15th due to USA increase in electric rates for the summer

just saying a 33% hike for 5 months in most of USA. Damn hard to get a heating benefit in the summer!

legendary
copper member
Activity: 46
Merit: 1

It seems that there is a challenge in detecting orphans. The frequency of occurrence of monacoin's orphans is too low. Is detection of new block performed in real time? It is difficult to detect olfan correctly if it is not real time.

I think that Monaco's orphan is hard to occure because Monaco has a judge node.
ref. https://crypto.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1143089.html
Pages:
Jump to: