Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 49. (Read 153079 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Two developments - see our very active slack discussion for more info:

1) We are working on building an exciting partnership with Voltage Partners to create a groundbreaking new cryptocurrency-driven social gaming network. More news to follow.

2) We need to increase our volume at C-Cex. This is part of their 'fee'. Please do your trading on C-Cex for the next week so that we can get another 3 btc of volume on there.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good luck - looks very interesting
Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
In the meantime c-cex's request dayly volume has been increased from 0.2 to 0.4 BTC.
Monthly volume needs 12 BTC.
The current volume is 8.73 BTC, so 3.3 BTC shortage.
It is terrible to suddenly double price up!  Angry
Member FujiCoin.org

Hi Rw,

Is Copay a web wallet? I am expecting the progress of multiexplorer.
Coinomi is very close to releasing the desktop editions for windows, mac and linux; ios and windows phone will follow.
Therefore, regarding wallet, I think that it is OK just waiting for the progress of Coinomi.
Regarding marketing, we are currently considering partnering with Voltage partners.
For Exchange, I am paying attention to Shapeshift.io. Shapeshift is built in Coinomi and multiexplorer.
So, even if the user does not have an account for exchange, if the user has another crypto coin, they can easily obtain Fujicoin. Shapeshift.io acts on behalf of trading on exchange.
Creating accounts on Japanese exchanges has become very time-consuming.
It is necessary to have a strict identification.
1. Upload a copy of your license
2. Enter the PIN code mailed to your home on the website
I do not think the public will do such troublesome things.
So I think ShapeShift will develop.
Twitter is very popular in Japan too. However, I feel that it will not work in Japan unless it is in Japanese.  Smiley

Hi motty,

Yes copay is like multiexplorer but with better desing and better security. You can have multiple wallets, multisignature wallets and they're are prepared for iOS, Android, windows phone, Chrome extension, mac, windows and linux.
check website https://copay.io/
Coinomi sounds good too.

I've checked the link of Voltage but I'm not sure how FJC is gonna be integrated. Is a game dashboard right? (not sure I have understood it correctly).

I see you're point of burocracy to start using the japanese exchanges but I think people will go trought it just to buy btc so I guess they will do the same for Alts.
Shapeshift is definetly a very good point. They gonna be integrated in Keepkey, so I think that could help FJC to get integrated in KeepKey firmware.
https://www.keepkey.com/2017/08/16/keepkey-acquired-by-shapeshift/

I don't really understand what you mean with twitter. The tweets must be in Japanese? That's not a problem at all...

Hi Rw,

Voltage Partners is a marketing company.
They work in more than 60 countries around the world and advertising is deployed in those countries by partnering.
Their customer database is thick and Fujicoin will be distributed as a reward to users of the community.
I think that popularization of Fujicoin should be going forward.

In order for BTC and FJC to be used by the public, it is necessary to be able to buy it at a convenience store in the neighborhood.
Until that time, I think that the way the public obtains crypto is either gifts of corporate campaign or as a compensation for some work.
So I think that partnering that makes Fujicoin use as a means of payment has a very important meaning.

Therefore, it is very effective that Fujicoin became available for Coinomi wallet this time.
I hope Coinomi will respond to the iPhone early.
Then it will be possible for the masses of the world to receive Fujicoin.

What I imagine is not crypto's geek but people living in the neighborhood.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

Hi Rw,

Coinomi is very close to releasing the desktop editions for windows, mac and linux; ios and windows phone will follow.
Therefore, regarding wallet, I think that it is OK just waiting for the progress of Coinomi.
Regarding marketing, we are currently considering partnering with Voltage partners.
For Exchange, I am paying attention to Shapeshift.io. Shapeshift is built in Coinomi and multiexplorer.
So, even if the user does not have an account for exchange, if the user has another crypto coin, they can easily obtain Fujicoin. Shapeshift.io acts on behalf of trading on exchange.
Twitter is very popular in Japan too. However, I feel that it will not work in Japan unless it is in Japanese.  Smiley

Hi motty,

Yes copay is like multiexplorer but with better desing and better security. You can have multiple wallets, multisignature wallets and they're are prepared for iOS, Android, windows phone, Chrome extension, mac, windows and linux.
check website https://copay.io/
Coinomi sounds good too.

I've checked the link of Voltage but I'm not sure how FJC is gonna be integrated. Is a game dashboard right? (not sure I have understood it correctly).

I see you're point of burocracy to start using the japanese exchanges but I think people will go trought it just to buy btc so I guess they will do the same for Alts.
Shapeshift is definetly a very good point. They gonna be integrated in Keepkey, so I think that could help FJC to get integrated in KeepKey firmware.
https://www.keepkey.com/2017/08/16/keepkey-acquired-by-shapeshift/

I don't really understand what you mean with twitter. The tweets must be in Japanese? That's not a problem at all...
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

Fujicoin.org renewed the website OP.
The logo has also been renewed.
Please visit. Wink

http://www.fujicoin.org/

I prefered the previous logo but i understand it had "too much things".
This one is more clear and memorable.

Now is time to ask the services where fuji is listed to updated the logo

Coinmarketcap is one of them

Keep the good job dev!!

Hi Rw,

I have asked CMC, C-Cex, Cryptopia, Bleutrade to updated the logo.  Smiley

Great!!

Fuji needs some promotion now. With Electrum-FJC, webwallet and now android wallet we can go much higher.

What i think it needs:
- software roadmap  -> more complete webwallet (copay),  iOS wallet, new exchanges (JPY-FJC)
- marketing roadmap -> a few desing contest to grow the community around it and getting into new exchanges

I'm gonna run a twitter campaing soon. I'll let you know if it's worthit.
Is twitter very used in Japan?

Hi Rw,

Looks like a hype has don a big volume inc-cex and i see the logo its updated now.

I'm agree with Rw13.
Well if twitter is popular so we can do a twitter promoting in Japanese Language  lets try out the possible promotion with FUjicoin and its a good idea then. Lets find out where we can get more awareness and development.
Member FujiCoin.org

Please visit. Wink

Keep the good job dev!!

Hi Rw,

I have asked CMC, C-Cex, Cryptopia, Bleutrade to updated the logo.  Smiley

Great!!

Fuji needs some promotion now. With Electrum-FJC, webwallet and now android wallet we can go much higher.

What i think it needs:
- software roadmap  -> more complete webwallet (copay),  iOS wallet, new exchanges (JPY-FJC)
- marketing roadmap -> a few desing contest to grow the community around it and getting into new exchanges

Hi Rw,

legendary

Please visit. Wink

Keep the good job dev!!

Hi Rw,

I have asked CMC, C-Cex, Cryptopia, Bleutrade to updated the logo.  Smiley

Great!!

What i think it needs:
- software roadmap  -> more complete webwallet (copay),  iOS wallet, new exchanges (JPY-FJC)

Activity: 34
No news about bittrex?
Activity: 34

good volume today Grin
Activity: 218
Member FujiCoin.org

Please visit. Wink

Keep the good job dev!!

Hi Rw,

I have asked CMC, C-Cex, Cryptopia, Bleutrade to updated the logo.  Smiley
Activity: 89

Please visit. Wink

http://mohsho.image.coocan.jp/gaifu-kaisei2.html

Hope you guys took the drawing and modified with permission.
legendary

Please visit. Wink

Keep the good job dev!!
Activity: 28
which pool Hashrate big ????
Member FujiCoin.org

Please visit. Wink

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Thanks Dev for your response
what I mean is that can I mined or stake FJC coins on my Window Wallet ?
How many coins do I need to have before I can start mined or stake your coin?

Thanks.
Member FujiCoin.org
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello Dev It is possible to stake your coin in Window wallet ?
copper member
Activity: 14
Nobody use Bleutrade ?
Pages:
Jump to: