Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 45. (Read 153114 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
i remember when i joined into fujicoin, the first thing was how easy was to mine it. Now it is not profitable at all to mine fjc.
i hope the value will rise in the future coz is a nice coin
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
Hello motty,

Something wrong with the website ? , it shows

"
The site ahead may contain harmful programs

Firefox blocked this page because it might try to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).

Advisory provided by Google Safe Browsing.
"

Hi linkybit,

Is not it chrome rather than firefox?
I know that chrome gives warnings.
Google does not specifically indicate what is wrong.
I judged that the following two points could be a problem, and I took countermeasures.
1) Russian hackers sent thousands of unsolicited e-mails on the form of mailing list as a stepping stone.
    --> I removed the form of mailing list.
2) Antivirus software recognizes mining software as virus.
    --> I abolished the distribution of CPU mining software.

It may take time for Google to reconfirm.
I will see a state for a while.

PS.
Rechecking by google has been completed.
There is no warning in chrome.  Smiley

Great stuff, you are working hard for FJC, working fine  now Grin
Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
Hello motty,

"

Firefox blocked this page because it might try to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit).

"

Hi linkybit,

Is not it chrome rather than firefox?
I know that chrome gives warnings.
Google does not specifically indicate what is wrong.
I judged that the following two points could be a problem, and I took countermeasures.
1) Russian hackers sent thousands of unsolicited e-mails on the form of mailing list as a stepping stone.
    --> I removed the form of mailing list.
2) Antivirus software recognizes mining software as virus.
    --> I abolished the distribution of CPU mining software.

It may take time for Google to reconfirm.
I will see a state for a while.

PS.
Rechecking by google has been completed.
There is no warning in chrome.  Smiley

Keep Working
Hello motty,

"

"
Member FujiCoin.org

https://blockbid.com.au/

Congratulations Blockbid

The ICO of Blockbid that Fujicoin participated achieved 100%.
Fujicoin will be listed on Blockbid next spring.
Everyone please support Blockbid.  Smiley
Member FujiCoin.org
NovaExchange will close 2018-03-31. Please withdraw your coins asap.

News:
2017-11-30 14:39 - Deposits is now disabled as earlier advertised
One last scan for incoming transactions will be done at 2017-12-15, after that, no new scanning will be done, and coins sent to Novaexchange, after 2017-12-15 will be lost

2017-10-30 12:09 - Intimation of closure of Novaexchange
Kindly note "Novaexchange" will have new owners and management effective April 2018, with major upgrades to the exchange to better handle scaling, stability and security.

For better management and security of customer funds we have decided to close down Novaexchange so that the users can withdraw all their funds with no participation/responsibility of action of the new management.

Preliminary plan:
2017-10-30 This information goes public, user registration closes, addcoin page closes, disabling deposits of ETC and ETH
2017-11-30 Deposits disabled for ALL coins, all users get level 3 verified account level
2017-12-15 ONE last deposit scan to take care of deposits made after 2017-11-30
2018-01-31 Email reminder to all registered users
2018-02-28 Trading engine stops, dice game stops, API stops
2018-03-31 Login stop, website replaced with information
2018-04-15 Support closes, all Novaexchange user data removed

Remaining user balances that has not been withdrawn before 2018-04-01 will be considered a donation and is not refundable.

https://novaexchange.com/news/
Member FujiCoin.org
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Glad to see FJC performing when other coins are taking a hit. 40% up on cryptopia. Easy to mine. Aint nuthing wrong with Fuji
Activity: 56
awesome project awesome team, hope for awesome party
Activity: 44
This looks like a good project that has a real life application! Went through your article and I have to admit it is well detailed and describes very well the token sale and distribution process
Member FujiCoin.org
Quite some time no update, everything going fine Motty ?

Hi linkybit, There is no particular problem.  Smiley
Keep Working
Quite some time no update, everything going fine Motty ?
Member FujiCoin.org

We participated in the ICO of BlockBid.  Smiley
https://blockbid.com.au/
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
FujiCoin has a good concept. The developer team began active development of FujiCoin. I will buy a coin Wink
If you were going to buy just buy some amounts and forget it in a months or years i am skeptical about next years progress especially when Fujicoin was known in Japan. Im currently holding FJC since year 2016 something like xvg to have a good value soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
FujiCoin has a good concept. The developer team began active development of FujiCoin. I will buy a coin Wink
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Why is FujiCoin getting delisted from C-CEX??

Not again  Angry
FUJICOIN was finally delisted on cex exchange and i dont think in the first place why it takes a too long before its gets delisted since the supporters only have an intention to make it move and not to be delisted. I am still believing in this coin and i think it is much better to wait in cryptopia and other developments?

where are dev?? what is happen to fujicoin, since 2015 to 2017 never rise, i remeber touch 40sat , but now is 6 sat price. wtf ..and circulation supply up to hell : 1,173,067,090 FJC
 , last 2 weeks have 1,152,067,090 FJC , now is in 1,173??? ... i think invest in this coin is waste of time.. i buy when price is only 4 sat.. but i think i sell all.. im out of this shit

Hi angel2052 ,

Dev is always in slack.
Currently the most active community of Fujicoin is in Slack.
Join the Fujicoin slack team!
http://slack.fujicoin.org/

men im tired to wait, 2 years and fujicoin never rise, even xdn have more coins and rise 3 times, to 300satoshis... what is wrong with fujicoin?? when move to bittrex,poloniex or announcement new partnership?? , i dont see future in this coin .. im sad now... only waste of time invest on fujicoin.. sorry for that words, but is the true

can you make something to help FJC or you can only complain?
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Fujikoin is a great coin and it will definitely grow. I recommend to buy for a period of 1-2 years
Activity: 73

Not again  Angry
FUJICOIN was finally delisted on cex exchange and i dont think in the first place why it takes a too long before its gets delisted since the supporters only have an intention to make it move and not to be delisted. I am still believing in this coin and i think it is much better to wait in cryptopia and other developments?

where are dev?? what is happen to fujicoin, since 2015 to 2017 never rise, i remeber touch 40sat , but now is 6 sat price. wtf ..and circulation supply up to hell : 1,173,067,090 FJC
 , last 2 weeks have 1,152,067,090 FJC , now is in 1,173??? ... i think invest in this coin is waste of time.. i buy when price is only 4 sat.. but i think i sell all.. im out of this shit

Hi angel2052 ,

Dev is always in slack.

http://www.fujicoin.org/images/fujicoin_slack-730x200.png

men im tired to wait, 2 years and fujicoin never rise, even xdn have more coins and rise 3 times, to 300satoshis... what is wrong with fujicoin?? when move to bittrex,poloniex or announcement new partnership?? , i dont see future in this coin .. im sad now... only waste of time invest on fujicoin.. sorry for that words, but is the true
Member FujiCoin.org

Not again  Angry

Hi angel2052 ,

Dev is always in slack.

Activity: 73

Not again  Angry

Pages:
Jump to: