Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 44. (Read 153114 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
Hey guys, new here! Just found this coin, and I like that it's a sort of resurrected abandonware coin. I'm, really glad to see Motty and all the original Devs in here. I've started mining, but I feel like I should be getting way more than 270kh/s on my GTX1080, I'm using CCminer x64 2.2.3 (CUDA9). My Batch is below. Can anyone tell me why it's setting such a low default intensity (using about 20-30% GPU, 80% VRAM)? Any way I can up the intensity and get some good hash rate here?

Thanks in advance!

{
   "_comment1" : "Possible keys are the long options (ccminer --help)",
   "_comment2" : "todo: support /* comments */",

"api-bind": "127.0.0.1:3777",
   "statsavg": 20,

"quiet" : false,
   "debug" : false,
   "protocol" : false,
   "cpu-priority" : 3,

"algo" : "scrypt:10",

"intensity" : "20",

"launch-config" : "32x24",

"url" : "stratum+tcp://cryptogrinder.com:5032",
   "user" : "******************************",
   "pass" : "*************"
}

I've set an intensity level as I thought would work, but it goes straight to the automated intensity.

Thanks guys and gals!

Hi SyntacticLuster,  Smiley
I am not a miner so I do not know the details.
What is the hashrate for scrypt coins like Litecoin?
In the case of Fujicoin is not it a half as much hashrate of it?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
sounds ok to me. Just tried. 1050ti here ccminer 2.2.2 gives 150 abut. Im just glad i get coins with this. I was surprised at first when i actually could mine with this card. Its passively cooled so id expect it not to be awesome. But on cryptogrinder i think Ive mined allready 250 coins casually. ....
Activity: 25
Hey guys, new here! Just found this coin, and I like that it's a sort of resurrected abandonware coin. I'm, really glad to see Motty and all the original Devs in here. I've started mining, but I feel like I should be getting way more than 270kh/s on my GTX1080, I'm using CCminer x64 2.2.3 (CUDA9). My Batch is below. Can anyone tell me why it's setting such a low default intensity (using about 20-30% GPU, 80% VRAM)? Any way I can up the intensity and get some good hash rate here?

Thanks in advance!

{
   "_comment1" : "Possible keys are the long options (ccminer --help)",
   "_comment2" : "todo: support /* comments */",

"api-bind": "127.0.0.1:3777",
   "statsavg": 20,

"quiet" : false,
   "debug" : false,
   "protocol" : false,
   "cpu-priority" : 3,

"algo" : "scrypt:10",

"intensity" : "20",

"launch-config" : "32x24",

"url" : "stratum+tcp://cryptogrinder.com:5032",
   "user" : "******************************",
   "pass" : "*************"
}

I've set an intensity level as I thought would work, but it goes straight to the automated intensity.

Thanks guys and gals!
Member FujiCoin.org
I have some FJC in my coinimi wallet is that still good or outdated?

Second question is there any plans with this wallet for 2018??? Should I hold the coin till 2019???

Thanks in advance on the answer.

I can not accurately understand the intent of the question.
I do not think that FJC in your coinimi will be outdated.
In 2018 coinomi's i-phone version, desktop version will be released.
Whether to hold coin till 2019 depends on your purpose.
 Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I have some FJC in my coinimi wallet is that still good or outdated?

Second question is there any plans with this wallet for 2018??? Should I hold the coin till 2019???

Thanks in advance on the answer.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
As you know, Japan accounts for 40% of Bitcoin transactions. I am participating in an investment group of facebook of Japan now and are working everyday. I am planning to win the trust of Japanese investors by posting articles and comments. There are about 7000 members in the target group. My icon is Fujicoin's icon. This is exposed to facebook everyday. I think that if I continue this activity there will be more people investing. Unfortunately my English ability can not work in European and American investment groups.
In addition, I judge that there is not much effect with regular AD and twitter promotion.

Hi Motty,

Please don't worry too much about USA/EUR investors, rather try to get Korean investors along with the Japanese. Once you get listed in a Korean exchange price will swell and it will certainly get the desired attention from Global investors. I'm truly optimistic about FJC & will invest very soon.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
I just miss the bus with verge

Hope i can ride fujicoin

I sold 1million verge too early

Thanks!
Verge's Max Supply is 16,555 million, and Fujicoin is 10,000 million so it's the same size coin. But Fujicoin's supply is very slow, so that's different.
Fujicoin does not want to be targeted by the pump & dump group and hopes that the value will gradually increase. I recommend you to hold it for a long time.  Smiley

I agree with you motty but there's a lot of big difference in both coins xvg and fjc is different though we need a good marketing stratedgy to make this coin great again. Not pump and dump but to gain some investors.

As you know, Japan accounts for 40% of Bitcoin transactions. I am participating in an investment group of facebook of Japan now and are working everyday. I am planning to win the trust of Japanese investors by posting articles and comments. There are about 7000 members in the target group. My icon is Fujicoin's icon. This is exposed to facebook everyday. I think that if I continue this activity there will be more people investing. Unfortunately my English ability can not work in European and American investment groups.
In addition, I judge that there is not much effect with regular AD and twitter promotion.

That's great, so once it continues and gain some investors FJC may have a good partnership with that and in some companies of theirs. Hoping that it will work goodluck Motty Smiley

It depends but i think it will worth some time especially when we got in a good step after this things already working on.
Member FujiCoin.org

Hope i can ride fujicoin

Thanks!
Verge's Max Supply is 16,555 million, and Fujicoin is 10,000 million so it's the same size coin. But Fujicoin's supply is very slow, so that's different.
Fujicoin does not want to be targeted by the pump & dump group and hopes that the value will gradually increase. I recommend you to hold it for a long time.  Smiley

I agree with you motty but there's a lot of big difference in both coins xvg and fjc is different though we need a good marketing stratedgy to make this coin great again. Not pump and dump but to gain some investors.

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

Hope i can ride fujicoin

Thanks!

Member FujiCoin.org

Hope i can ride fujicoin

Thanks!
Activity: 8

Hope i can ride fujicoin

Member FujiCoin.org
hi motty, can you get listed to tradesatoshi or coinsmarkets.com ? i know there is not much volume like big exchangers but it can be used to transfer coins from one exchange to another since bitcoin transfer is so expensive this can be verry cheap alternative.
it is cheap and fast, much faster then dogecoin.

Thank you for your opinion.  Smiley
Certainly BTC's remittance is very slow, so when transferring money between exchanges, I think that it is effective to convert it once to another coin.
Activity: 162
Merit: 5
FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
hi motty, can you get listed to tradesatoshi or coinsmarkets.com ? i know there is not much volume like big exchangers but it can be used to transfer coins from one exchange to another since bitcoin transfer is so expensive this can be verry cheap alternative.
it is cheap and fast, much faster then dogecoin.
Member FujiCoin.org
If you have any suggestions please post them in here. We are little by little growing the community and need ideas and are very open for suggestions, as Fuji is a very qualified coin for many uses.

Thank you. Please join the slack team if you do not mind.  Smiley
Member FujiCoin.org
how is bittrex not reliable? in my mind it is the most reliable exchange there is  Huh
but yea i guess it's not easy to get listed on bittrex

Bittrex's customer support is the worst. I saw a lot of people screaming at the Slack team of Bittrex because they could not get back the money.  Smiley
Activity: 284
i remember when i joined into fujicoin, the first thing was how easy was to mine it. Now it is not profitable at all to mine fjc.
i hope the value will rise in the future coz is a nice coin
We are all hoping a jump in price almost all alts are having a good moving prices. I think we need some exchange like bittrex or binance then add some active news or update on twitter. It is only my suggestion and i know this coin will pay a good a worth of patience for the future.

Fujicoin will be listed on Blockbid next spring. Blockbid aims at the world's best Cryptocurrency exchange. Bittrex is not a very reliable exchange. I expect Blockbid to be a good exchange over Bittrex. This will be a good opportunity for Fujicoin.  Smiley

how is bittrex not reliable? in my mind it is the most reliable exchange there is  Huh
but yea i guess it's not easy to get listed on bittrex
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
If you have any suggestions please post them in here. We are little by little growing the community and need ideas and are very open for suggestions, as Fuji is a very qualified coin for many uses.
Member FujiCoin.org
i remember when i joined into fujicoin, the first thing was how easy was to mine it. Now it is not profitable at all to mine fjc.
We are all hoping a jump in price almost all alts are having a good moving prices. I think we need some exchange like bittrex or binance then add some active news or update on twitter. It is only my suggestion and i know this coin will pay a good a worth of patience for the future.

Fujicoin will be listed on Blockbid next spring. Blockbid aims at the world's best Cryptocurrency exchange. Bittrex is not a very reliable exchange. I expect Blockbid to be a good exchange over Bittrex. This will be a good opportunity for Fujicoin.  Smiley
Activity: 221
Yes, i do agree with you. Its a good coin. Just matter of time to get attention.  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Pages:
Jump to: