Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 6. (Read 152886 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)
Ok, just for giggles I tried to download a Fujicoin wallet for Android. Partially because downloading a 2019 version of Electrum just trips all sorts of sadness for me.

No wallet in Play store. Sure, I could side-load the wallet from the web site but normal people wouldn't want to take the risk.

Now that FJC is not on Coinomi, which wallet can I use?

Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org

There are 23 million Fujicoins for sale. However, the 23 million FJC is not for sale in other markets.
You can place multiple orders with the same funds. For example, if you have 1 million FJC, you can sell 1 million FJC for BCH, LTC, DOGE, KMD at the same time.
That is more likely to sell.  Smiley
Member FujiCoin.org

Fujicoin's website has been renewed

It supports English, French, Portuguese, and Japanese.
Enjoy!

https://www.fujicoin.org/

Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Motty ... hashrate does not influence market price(unless theres literally 0 hashrate, then the coin is dead until someone starts mining) ... its the other way around. FJC needs folks to be buying/trading it for the hashrate to mean anything =)

Of course, I don't think the hash rate directly affects the price.
But if the miners refocused on Fujicoin, it's no wonder investors refocus on Fujicoin.  Smiley

Yes, It's True...
Member FujiCoin.org

AtomicDEX 0.4.3 desktop, which integrates Fujicoin, has been released

It can be used as a multi-coin wallet.
You can also order swaps with Dogecoin and various other coins.
It is also a good idea to place an order and then search for a trading partner on SNS.

Download: https://atomicdex.io/
AtomicDEX discord: https://discord.com/invite/VG7uDgAhwa
Fujicoin discord: https://discord.gg/rXeBn99
Member FujiCoin.org

FujicoinCore v0.21.1 has been released
Taproot Soft Fork

Included in this release are the mainnet and testnet activation parameters for the taproot soft fork (BIP341) which also adds support for schnorr signatures (BIP340) and tapscript (BIP342).
These improvements will allow users of single-signature scripts, multisignature scripts, and complex contracts to all use identical-appearing commitments that enhance their privacy and the fungibility of all fujicoins.
Activation is already complete so you can use these new features right away on the mainnet.

Creating a private Signet network has become a little easier.
・Get the fujicoin-signet-utility to build your own Signet network below.
https://download.fujicoin.org/fujicoin-signet-utility/
Please refer to the following for how to use fujicoin-signet-utility.
https://github.com/fujicoin/fujicoin/blob/master/doc/signet.md

Reference: Fujicoin release notes
Download: https://www.fujicoin.org/downloads.php
GitHub: https://github.com/fujicoin/fujicoin
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

Unless listed on a large exchange, this project will inevitably die.

You need aggressive marketing. But our Motty is not interested in marketing.

No matter how good the food is, if no one buys it, it is just garbage.

currently, you get on an exchange and buy FJC on the 'least' amount that you can buy it at...like what is it 1 satoshi? ....so you buy it..you hold your FJC for

4 months you then go to sell it on a different exchange or same one and it sells for the same amount the least amount of value the exchange

will place on the amount again 1 satoshi?

so you sell it

80 million FJC are ahead of you in all the exchange's que's ..some have been there for more than a couple of years.....so first, someone has to buy all of teh 80 million FJC

ahead of you at ..you guessed it ..the lowest sale price of like 1 satoshi?  you begin to see it is gonna take a long time to sell your FJC and you then will have some tiny fees

taken out when far in the future you sell it....small but still at the 1 satoshi min rate that all the exchanges have for the most extreme sh*tcoins

thus you start out buy and sell at the same price and wait years to do so at a loss even with the small fees ....because 80 million or more FJC ahead of you for sale

and maybe $60 sold every 4 months or so.

this is the problem FJC needs to change it's algo...I'd go to POP (proof of participation) and MXC myself and use the matxhx m2 pro LOWAN router project..it is 15 watts

or about $1 a month at 12c kWh......something like that ..merge with another coin..maybe if you could mine it in that manner hobby-wise again ..but still 80 million

FJC out on exchanges at the lowest price that exchange can charge is quite the boat anchor..even the matchx m2 pro 'dubious' lowan project would maybe at least get it noticed

with an algo change for the very low $1 a month complete electric use...or hell just fork the coin and start no pre-mine...at 12 midnight someday as FJC TWO using this hotspot

IOT (internet of things) device....I mean a 'fair' new algo new coin forked no pre-mine on essentially router use of electric at $1 a month would be at least 'something'

....just saying...that no pre-mine and elec use option is novel enough

yes they exist...check out discord channels

https://www.matchx.io/m2pro/

only POP coin on it now is MXC coin...others are not POP (proof of participation) or at least as pure an algo yet...fork the puppy Smiley

brad
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Unless listed on a large exchange, this project will inevitably die.

You need aggressive marketing. But our Motty is not interested in marketing.

No matter how good the food is, if no one buys it, it is just garbage.
copper member
Clueless!
Here are some recent interview articles. Smiley

Hodlershub: FujiCoin

There are many better ways to do something...there are many better mousetraps patented by law...

does not mean anything if no one uses it.

same with FJC with no adoption...with no use no volume without that it is just an interesting gizmo coin...like if I just made a FORK of FJC..

I'd likely get it on an exchange and get MORE action in that there was NO backlog of 80 million coins for sale with NO b8uyers

hell, it would be a much better fight

not sure why I post here...if you can't see this coin is long dead and gone you are delusional in your belief that faster transaction times or anything

else means anything IF NO ONE IS USING THE COIN...you can't buy and sell this coin at 80 million coins in exchanges with NONE selling...

thus it is just a bunch of cars on a highway during the Zombie Apocolypse ...you point to the highway as being modern..but the CARS can't move

and do commerce back to back.. the same diff on adoption/use/utility of FJC.. 80 million coin for sale for years that has to be sold first

for MY coin bought today to be able to move...yep FJC is deader than dead...

if your ideas are so great merge with another project is my advice..no hope with current exchanges/protocol and backlog of dead coins...

brad
Member FujiCoin.org
Here are some recent interview articles. Smiley

Hodlershub: FujiCoin
copper member
Clueless!
Motty ... hashrate does not influence market price(unless theres literally 0 hashrate, then the coin is dead until someone starts mining) ... its the other way around. FJC needs folks to be buying/trading it for the hashrate to mean anything =)

But if the miners refocused on Fujicoin, it's no wonder investors refocus on Fujicoin.  Smiley

I have 10 million FJC if I sold today and scattered all my FJC  across all the other exchanges with 80 million or more FJC ahead of me...at the current rate of buys it would take

more than 10 years...a decade...for my sale to come up...and it would come up at the lowest sale price in satoshis on all exchanges and this would correspond

to also the lowest buy price on those same exchanges...so a wait of 10 years and the only thing that would happen is  I'd have a loss on the puny fees going to the

exchanges.

FJC needs new development...a move to another project/coin/merge with some other project....

indeed...FJC would have MORE luck if you announced a FORK of FJC that only allowed Titans to run on it and no pre-mine on a date/time.

At least it would be a fair fight....but you'd still need something

But unless you have a new "hook" to attract people to FJC's use..or merge with other projects there is no hope...I can't FIND a deader coin on the exchanges then

FJC.

The argument if people would just sail their boat to my Island on a 4 hr trip and they'd find out I make the best fish dishes...don't cut it...same idea...

same with FJC .... innovate or stay dead coin.

2014 protocol with just seg wit added after does not cut it anymore as a crypto coin project...which I guess is proved by the dead coin status of FJC.

Brad

Member FujiCoin.org

But if the miners refocused on Fujicoin, it's no wonder investors refocus on Fujicoin.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Member FujiCoin.org

Recently, the hash rate of Fujicoin has increased. There is no doubt that it is the influence of the altcoin boom. If this trend continues, it may have a positive effect on markets such as exchanges. Smiley
copper member
Clueless!
Two pizzas, Searing :-)

More to the point, yeah this coin has no purpose. If it is going to go somewhere it needs a purpose of some sort. Doge is worse than this coin, but it has a purpose (lulz) so it has value (which is so far beyond stupid I can't explain it).

So, what purpose does FJC serve?

Well,

It's the Blockchain for Tokyo, if not all Japan, and that is a big purpose.
If you are not Japanese, or a fan of Japan, you know, wanting to go visit, get into another coin.
And it's a S curve coin; till 2024, it's the early adopters era for this chain.
Check on FJC's website, instead of screaming that you are paid to whine.
Who knew that the CIA was this malefic in the end, uh?

the catch is ...you can't buy and then sell it...with 80 million FJC for sale at the min exchange rate...the same rate for selling you bought it at...as both are flatlined at the

bottom..why would you buy this FJC just to buy at the lowest exchange rate allowed on all exchanges with a sell at the SAME AMOUNT but you have 80 million FJC in the

exchanges or more in the QUE ahead of you....and with at (see www.coinmarket.com for FJC volume) what...FJC has done maybe 300 bucks volume in 3 months? It would

take you YEARS to sell your FJC and ONLY to get the same amount you bought it for! In that, both selling and buying are at the same maximum and minimum allowed on

the exchange...you'd waste years for the sale and only end up behind with the dust of fees to the exchange before your FJC could ever sell with the 80 million sells and

no buys on the same above exchanges...

you are either just trolling for giggles or are really, really stupid..

NOW IF FJC would or could MERGE with another coin or NFT or SOMETHING in some manner....maybe...but the OP has told me in PM that he plans no new enhancements

of any kind. The only enhancement since 2014 was seg witness...

Sorry, any reply to this...that FJC is not a 'dead' coin and I'll just put you on ignore...for being a troll...no one looking at volume and price and sale price and number of sells

vs no buys on www.coinmarketcap.com can be that stupid...thus Troll thee be! Smiley

Brad
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

More to the point, yeah this coin has no purpose. If it is going to go somewhere it needs a purpose of some sort. Doge is worse than this coin, but it has a purpose (lulz) so it has value (which is so far beyond stupid I can't explain it).

Well,

If you are not Japanese, or a fan of Japan, you know, wanting to go visit, get into another coin.

And ... if anyone valued that purpose .... folks would be buying it from exchanges =P ... yet the market is completely dead and has been for a long time now ... sadly. This coin needs to find a way to drive hype for itself again.
Activity: 216
Merit: 252

Well,

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

copper member
Clueless!
Oh? How so?

Such a 'dead' coin...I can't find a deader one.....so many millions for sale..with no takers....

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fujicoin/

FJC needs to merge with another coin....or just pull the plug 2014 mods don't make it in 2021. Sad

It's one of the best coins, this FJC.
Nothing dead in it.

80 million or so FJC for sale or more on various exchanges...and exchanges ONLY go down to FujiCoin Price (FJC)

I think it 0.00000001 sats...so not worth that.....currently at this post says it is worth $0.0005804 per FJC...but again..that is as low as most exchanges will go

on sats for either buy or selling and look at an exchange..no one is selling...I long for the days exchanges would purge dead coins..now they go so low in price and just sit there.

also, the 80 million IN THE QUE ahead of any FJC you may sell now look at www.coinmarketcap.com and FJC below and see the WOW maybe 500 dollars sold out of

daily volume on that backlog in the last 6 months....so the calculators are wrong...exchanges DON'T take dead coins off of exchanges anymore ...why should they? as stated above from

the last sentence..they got say from www.coinmarket.com chart 500 volume FJC dollars in sales out of this dead coin above.

don't believe me...look at the below link for FJC on coinmarketcap.com and see how much real volume there is on this coin in last month/year

it is dismal...no sales if you buy you are behind everyone trying to sell at above-inflated price as low as they will allow the coin to go and as inflated as the price is

as a result....sheesh...

again, pick an exchange...see the millions for sale and the price vs NO buys from day to day..don't trust me..check yourself

the main point is ANY FJC you 'bought' today you could NEVER sell..with 80 million FJC for sale and no buys on exchanges....if the MINUMUM that an exchange a FJC

will sell at for the lowest is 1 say or 0.0000001 ..and the 80 million FJC also at that limit...you have 80 million FJC ahead of you in the sell que that can ONLY buy

at lowest 1 sat or 0.0000001 as well..so you can only sell at this inflated 'keep the dead coin' alive price and you can only buy at this same price..IF you could get

through the millions of FJC in Que ahead of you to even sell at a loss or whatever in the above...simply would be exchanging buy/sell at same 'keep dead coin' alive

the lowest basis sell/buy price to keep the coin on the particular exchange.

So I have 10,000,000.00  FJC at the coinmarket price just now on this link as of this moment..,https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fujicoin/

it shows an FJC price of $0.0005804 USD x 10,000,000.00 FJC that will equal $5,804.00 usd above.

I'd sell the works for 10% of that price $580.00! Or make me an offer on this thread, (not PM...I get enough offers of much worse)

if it is on this thread...EVERYONE can see what 10,000,000 FJC is REALLY worth to the world.

Thus we'd have a deal! Smiley Outside the exchanges..direct to you! Smiley

But if anyone REALLY thinks my 10 million FJC is worth $5,804.00 USD and can find an exchange that does NOT have a 3-year long QUE of sales that have to move

first before me..especially at the www.coinmarket.com price above...by all means post it here..I'll eat a massive 'crow' on this to be wrong.

But the 10 million FJC is for sale, make an offer in this thread, for all to see the 'real' price such an amount will go for....and they all can be yours! Smiley

Again, don't listen to me...pick any FJC on an exchange..see how many millions of FJC with no buyers are for sale on any exchange that takes FJC...

see the NO buys..see that both sale and buy are at the SAME around 0.00000001 sats or whatever...and look at the coinmarket link above FJC volume chart

for the last 6 months to 1 year and mentally (using fingers and toes) add up the meager volume in USD moved on the network

it is a dead coin indeed.

It will be 'interesting to see if I get ANY offers, via again this thread here so EVERYONE can see, in that no one believes my

previous offers in PM here on bitcointalk... in any offer of BTC dust for my 10,000,000.00 FJC... me thinks it is 'doubtful' Smiley

let the market decide on this FJC thread

Brad

Activity: 216
Merit: 252
Oh? How so?

Such a 'dead' coin...I can't find a deader one.....so many millions for sale..with no takers....

FJC needs to merge with another coin....or just pull the plug 2014 mods don't make it in 2021. Sad

It's one of the best coins, this FJC.
Nothing dead in it.
Pages:
Jump to: