Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FujiCoin | Japan | Since 2014 | The Best Crypto Currency - page 8. (Read 152886 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Gotta be more than 2 pizzas, Searing. I have just set the floor market for Fujicoin :-)

Well, it took ONE FRIGGING YEAR of my asking what my 10 million is worth....at least you made a 'floor' on such for 2 Pizza price.

Brad
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)
Gotta be more than 2 pizzas, Searing. I have just set the floor market for Fujicoin :-)
copper member
Clueless!
FJC is now listed on unnamed.exchange
https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=FJC_BTC

lol...no buy orders found. Smiley

I got 10 million FJC somebody give me an offer! Smiley

brad

Dear Brad!
I want to talk to you about how much FJC you have.
Henry

Ok....dokey....as you can see I have 10 million of FJC...it would be a 'crime' to lead you on it is worth anything though.

But as far as I can tell yearly volume on FJC came out to be about always less than about $1 a day for the last year to date. Smiley

link for such, go to YTD chart here: https://www.coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fujicoin/

so for right now a framed FJC Wallet with PRIVATE KEY displayed....is 'likely' worth more as 'wall art' than anything else.

Feel free to PM me on here if that is your preference.

Brad

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)
I would trade him two (2) pizzas for them.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

brad

Dear Brad!
I want to talk to you about how much FJC you have.
Henry
copper member
Clueless!

brad
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Activity: 918
Merit: 512
Member FujiCoin.org
I fixed zone117x/node-stratum-pool because NOMP did not work with Fujicoin(Bitcoin) v0.20.0.
https://github.com/zone117x/node-stratum-pool/commit/3f321bfe45b3de5f2ecb24077c21fe4c8ae726f5

If you are already running NOMP, I think it's faster to modify `lib/transactions.js` directly and restart.
Member FujiCoin.org

6th Anniversary

Fujicon will celebrate its 6th anniversary on June 28th. There have been many changes in the crypto currency area over the past year. However, the spread as a currency may be much slower than expected. Meanwhile, cashless payments are making rapid progress. Fujicoin will evolve in step with Bitcoin in anticipation of the coming crypto currency era.
Member FujiCoin.org
Fujicoin Core v0.20.0 has been released

Download:
https://download.fujicoin.org/fujicoin-v0.20.0/

Release Notes:
https://github.com/fujicoin/fujicoin/blob/master/doc/release-notes/release-notes-0.20.0.md

Explanation:
There has been a lot of code maintenance, but there are no major spec changes for general use.
Member FujiCoin.org
Hey, yobit.net just refunded my stuck fujicoin transaction from May 2019! That is a good sign. I think yobit could be a good exchange, especially if they took their wallets out of maintenance.

It's great. However, YoBit's fujicoin wallet is still in maintenance. ^^);;
Activity: 330
Merit: 0
Hey, yobit.net just refunded my stuck fujicoin transaction from May 2019! That is a good sign. I think yobit could be a good exchange, especially if they took their wallets out of maintenance.
copper member
Clueless!
Server update completed

・ Both s1 and s2 were moved from the electrum-X server to the electrs server. This frees the operator from monthly database compaction work.  Smiley
・ Updated TREZOR Fujicoin Explorer from v0.3.1 to v0.3.3.
・ Updated s2 OS to the latest version.

snort. lol Smiley
Member FujiCoin.org
Server update completed

・ Both s1 and s2 were moved from the electrum-X server to the electrs server. This frees the operator from monthly database compaction work.  Smiley
・ Updated TREZOR Fujicoin Explorer from v0.3.1 to v0.3.3.
・ Updated s2 OS to the latest version.
copper member
Clueless!
After 2 Years, Yobit Gives my Fujicoins back which was stuck in withdrawal process. I can't believe my eyes still. When I bought FJC 2 years ago the price was 8 sats. Now only 1 sats and other altcoin pairs still there. So what you suggest to me. I can not withdraw my FJC'S because wallet in maintenance mode. Is yobit accepted the cooperation with you Motty? Will they re open the wallet? Are there any hope to price rise again?
I would not really count on a very fast price increase. If now there is an opportunity to get at least one eighth of the initial investments, then you can take this chance. Although it may be worth the wait if you are in no hurry.

Again....I have 10 million FJC I can't move on any exchange because I'd be last on the list to sell with probably 100 million of FJC on such exchanges sitting ahead of me in the que there in the

SELL area on any exchanges that still list FJC...

no one is buying..make me an offer you can have the works. Not sure why? I suppose the printed out paper wallet with private keys would like nice framed as they are worthless these days...

brad
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
After 2 Years, Yobit Gives my Fujicoins back which was stuck in withdrawal process. I can't believe my eyes still. When I bought FJC 2 years ago the price was 8 sats. Now only 1 sats and other altcoin pairs still there. So what you suggest to me. I can not withdraw my FJC'S because wallet in maintenance mode. Is yobit accepted the cooperation with you Motty? Will they re open the wallet? Are there any hope to price rise again?
I would not really count on a very fast price increase. If now there is an opportunity to get at least one eighth of the initial investments, then you can take this chance. Although it may be worth the wait if you are in no hurry.
copper member
Clueless!

You find someplace to sell or trade FJC for another coin..of any kind let me know..the problem with FJC currently is millions of coins for sale on exchanges and no one to buy

them or no other coin to exchange to.

hope I'm wrong but I have 10 million FJC let me know...so far its a 'no go' even a straight swap to other coins of any type ...not just selling.

brad
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
My congratulation to all of you guys, 6 years for a coin is a very long period of time. Period is hard but altcoins moment is slowly coming!
Pages:
Jump to: