Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet - page 10. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 11
I am impressed how prepared BOB phone! Secure level is highest, best of all systems what I know. Design is return us to 80s and that was amazing times when we dreamed about fantastic future. And this future already here and that is Function X.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
As for design of BOB:
BOB Hardware Design Is Open Source
Upon the release of BOB, all of its hardware design rendering files will be made available for more hands-on users to be able to download, modify and 3D print the parts to make their own BOB modifications. We hope to see a thriving BOB MOD community where BOB MOD enthusiasts will create new parts to exchange, trade or even sell their design creations!
Yeah, i will buy this phone because it is actually the FIRST blockchain phone in the whole world. Everything on it runs on the blockchain and they also include a traditional mode. There are only 5000 pieces, not many. I can use it for my blockchain tasks, as a wallet too etc. I dont mind the design, tho i must say i find it unusual. All the current new phones are just clones when it comes to the design, nothing new. BOB makes the difference. I dont mind for the specs either. I can use it as a primary phone but also as a secondary phone.. you never know when you will need one right?
BOB phones are still new coming, their designs still don't look beautiful, but their specifications are able to compete with other more sophisticated phones. Maybe in the future BOB mobile users will get a reward from FunctionX (fx tokens) that goes directly enter in Xwallet. I hope it can be an attraction so people want to buy this first Blockchain phone.

I think, i am not too sure, BOB phone will act as a node, therefore, those who have the BOB phone will be rewarded with FX. I don't know how much fx tokens. Maybe someone from Pundi X can confirm this? Thanks.

With the f(x) OS powering BOB, it is the world's first true blockchain phone that is secure and decentralized to its core. The f(x) OS allows you to tap into the Function X ecosystem that is built entirely on the blockchain. Each BOB functions like a node, supporting the Function X blockchain.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Creative campaign

Bitcointalk username: molonlabe

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/molonlabe-1235945

Link to video: https://youtu.be/BX12ic9p13w
Activity: 61
BOB really cool and revolutionary phone! Our future is behind such things!  Cool
cant wait for it really. Keeping an eye until pre order pops up lol.. i dont want to miss it.

Blok on Blok will launch pre-orders either by the end of September, either really early in October. Stay tuned, the team will announce about it on twitter & telegram (and probably here too)

Will pre-order be available for all the countries at once? Or will it be only for the select few countries at first?

It will sale to all the countries (worldwide), since It is going on the online market so every country can order the XPhone.

Nice, so from where we will be able to order the phone? Can we buy it through the XWallet application?

I have read somewhere that it can be from Kickstarter and from the XWallet too. Tho i dont remember from where i have read that. Would be nice if anyone can shed some light on this.

Yes it planned on the kickstarter and on the XWallter as well.

Very serious characteristics declared by the manufacturer in the minimum configuration:
https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-including-the-x-button-announced-1c720b04f660

CPU : Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
RAM : 6GB
ROM : 128 GB
Dual OS : Function X, Android 9,0
Display : 5,65-inch Full HD
Camera : 48MP/12MP
Dual mode : Traditional and blockchain modes
Battery : 3500 mAh
Sensor : Fingerprint Sensor

What will we get in the maximum configuration?
Probably it will be a surprise.
It seems to me that the phone is already done  , now there is a revision and running-in. The team is just waiting for the right moment to launch sales. These are marketing. Come soon ...

I hope they will add an on-screen fingerprint reader as well because that would make the phone sick. So there is going to be two versions of BoB right?

From what I know, unfortunately, the fingerprint scanner is not under-display. The sensor used gets the job done, just like an under-display scanner, it may be less convenient tho
Its design does not involve such technical frills. 6Gb of RAM he also does not need. Its main task is to be a means of communication and storage (X Wallet) based on blockchain. Consider him a prototype. The iPhone 3G also once looked unattractive.

Yeah, i will buy this phone because it is actually the FIRST blockchain phone in the whole world. Everything on it runs on the blockchain and they also include a traditional mode. There are only 5000 pieces, not many. I can use it for my blockchain tasks, as a wallet too etc. I dont mind the design, tho i must say i find it unusual. All the current new phones are just clones when it comes to the design, nothing new. BOB makes the difference. I dont mind for the specs either. I can use it as a primary phone but also as a secondary phone.. you never know when you will need one right?

Nice thought!:)
Activity: 8
Activity: 13
BOB phones are still new coming, their designs still don't look beautiful, but their specifications are able to compete with other more sophisticated phones. Maybe in the future BOB mobile users will get a reward from FunctionX (fx tokens) that goes directly enter in Xwallet. I hope it can be an attraction so people want to buy this first Blockchain phone.

I think, i am not too sure, BOB phone will act as a node, therefore, those who have the BOB phone will be rewarded with FX. I don't know how much fx tokens. Maybe someone from Pundi X can confirm this? Thanks.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
Very serious characteristics declared by the manufacturer in the minimum configuration:
https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-including-the-x-button-announced-1c720b04f660

It seems to me that the phone is already done  , now there is a revision and running-in. The team is just waiting for the right moment to launch sales. These are marketing. Come soon ...

I hope they will add an on-screen fingerprint reader as well because that would make the phone sick. So there is going to be two versions of BoB right?

From what I know, unfortunately, the fingerprint scanner is not under-display. The sensor used gets the job done, just like an under-display scanner, it may be less convenient tho
Its design does not involve such technical frills. 6Gb of RAM he also does not need. Its main task is to be a means of communication and storage (X Wallet) based on blockchain. Consider him a prototype. The iPhone 3G also once looked unattractive.

Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

BOB really cool and revolutionary phone! Our future is behind such things!  Cool
cant wait for it really. Keeping an eye until pre order pops up lol.. i dont want to miss it.

Blok on Blok will launch pre-orders either by the end of September, either really early in October. Stay tuned, the team will announce about it on twitter & telegram (and probably here too)

Will pre-order be available for all the countries at once? Or will it be only for the select few countries at first?

It will sale to all the countries (worldwide), since It is going on the online market so every country can order the XPhone.

Nice, so from where we will be able to order the phone? Can we buy it through the XWallet application?

I have read somewhere that it can be from Kickstarter and from the XWallet too. Tho i dont remember from where i have read that. Would be nice if anyone can shed some light on this.

You will be able to order it through Kickstarter and through the XWallet!

Source: https://www.coindesk.com/pundixs-blockchain-phone-is-now-called-bob-and-its-coming-soon
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

I think they not have the desire yet to make an on-screen fingerprint on BOB phones later, but with the sophistication of Blockchain technology I think it's already very good in a sophisticated smartphones in this era. I'm sure in the future there will be many projects that will follow such as this FunctionX project.

There will be only one version of BOB, the XPhone has been changed to BOB.
They have a very good future and lovr to see the updates of this project
Yes, for now there is only one version, BOB, but in the future I am sure that there will be many sophisticated smartphones that adopt Blockchain technology. I feel happy with FunctionX who already produced this sophisticated smartphone first. And I hope BOB can enter in my country, Indonesia. I will buy it.  Wink

Activity: 35

I think they not have the desire yet to make an on-screen fingerprint on BOB phones later, but with the sophistication of Blockchain technology I think it's already very good in a sophisticated smartphones in this era. I'm sure in the future there will be many projects that will follow such as this FunctionX project.

There will be only one version of BOB, the XPhone has been changed to BOB.
They have a very good future and lovr to see the updates of this project
Activity: 21

Activity: 61

The point BOB is trying to prove is that blockchain can indeed change our lives, take it as a demo to what blockchain can empower us to achieve. A software masterpiece.

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

Still, there are many details to be released from them because people are kept asking different features on BOB phone, but in the beginning, it is impossible to set up all the futures. Let them make their developments after they will provide the complete details about their release date, if we find comfortable, we can buy them otherwise, we can skip it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

Maybe so but better let's just follow the developments for the sake of its development,
and if you may know whether the team has determined the right time to make a sale?
Pages:
Jump to: