Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet - page 9. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 56
Blockchain is the future
Creative campaign

Bitcointalk username: molonlabe

Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/molonlabe-1235945

Link to video: https://youtu.be/a9eINh8dUlM
Link to article: https://steemit.com/functionx/@molonlabe2/obzor-tokena-fx-proekta-function-x

STOP SPAMMING. This topic is for discussion of the project, not for reports on your work. Why don't you read the terms carefully??!!
Activity: 339
Merit: 56
Blockchain is the future
How different is the Function X  blockchain mobile phone from other smartphones ?  And  what are the possible changes Function X  blockchain mobile phone can introduced to the smartphone ecosystem??

BOB is the first blockchain powered phone, there is no phone like this in the market.
Most of the phones are only adopting crypto wallet in their phone.

BOB enables you to own your own data, this is something great from this company.
As far as I know, SirinLABs have also done and have already released a phone with a blockchain (not just a cryptocurrency wallet).
So this is not the only such project.

No,SirinLABs made a regular phone with built-in crypto wallets, like many others. Bob has the ability to transmit voice and messages via blockchain, as well as storing cryptocurrency assets. Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
How useful the coin is f (x)

After studying the documentation of the project, I made conclusions for myself, which I shared in my blog.

Read my FULL Review (Russian language) https://steemit.com/functionx/@user2615/function-x-oborot-monety-f-x-v-ekosisteme-chem-polezna-moneta-f-x-mekhanizm-raspredeleniya-tokenov
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I don't know how many of you have downloaded the X WALLET but it's really cool and I am enjoying clicking on all the purple box gifts with all free coins I am getting from the Carnival. Even while I am writing this post I have the phone next to me and checking every minute for a purple box to appear so I can open it and claim my little gift. You never know, by the end of the carnival I might have enough to treat myself and a loved one to something, all paid for through my Xwallet gifts. You can earn more also by following Zibin on Twitter and Pundi x and retweeting etc, so later I will do that and unlock even more gifts. I made my first Youtube review about FUNCTION X too, so hope you like it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XvqRb66X6Q&t=49s
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Well, can somebody confirm whether or not they will be accepting cryptocurrency as a mode of payment? If yes, what crypto are they going to accept?

BOB sale will also utilize XWallet, so their native token like NPXS will be used

Hopefully, they will allow us to use other cryptocurrencies on their wallet to buy the BoB phone. Especially coins like btc 'coz currently I am not holding much NPXS
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
I wanna this new phone. Hope price will be on too high
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Well, can somebody confirm whether or not they will be accepting cryptocurrency as a mode of payment? If yes, what crypto are they going to accept?

BOB sale will also utilize XWallet, so their native token like NPXS will be used
When BOB Xphone will be release? BOB is very extraordinary Xphone powered by Blockchain. A lot of features you will be get on this phone those are missing in another phone which are available in the market. Even this is world 1st blockchain Xphone really it’s looking fantastic and very interesting thing this is Pundi's project. Function X have three future potential products BOB,XPOS and Nodes. FX is really bright project.              

They are planning to release the BoB phone (don't like the name at all XPhone sounds much cooler imo) on market by the 4th quarter of this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
How different is the Function X  blockchain mobile phone from other smartphones ?  And  what are the possible changes Function X  blockchain mobile phone can introduced to the smartphone ecosystem??

BOB is the first blockchain powered phone, there is no phone like this in the market.

BOB enables you to own your own data, this is something great from this company.
As far as I know, SirinLABs have also done and have already released a phone with a blockchain (not just a cryptocurrency wallet).
So this is not the only such project.
Activity: 2
Pre-order is coming soon: World's 1st #blockchain phone powered by f(x). Head to https://functionx.io  and hit the 'subscribe' button to be the first to get #XPhone offers & #FunctionX news. #fx #npxs #npxsxem
Activity: 448

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Article about BOB for the creative campaign published in The Startup: https://medium.com/swlh/blockchain-phone-secure-decentralized-98aa370f3ef2
Activity: 61

It is the world's first true blockchain phone that is secure and decentralized to its core. The f(x) OS allows you to tap into the Function X ecosystem that is built entirely on the blockchain. Each BOB functions like a node, supporting the Function X blockchain. Unlike traditional phones, you will no longer require a centralized service provider to call, message, browse the internet or access app services.

The blockchain mode enabled by Function X OS allows your data to be kept encrypted and secure. Moreover, the OS is backward compatible with Android. Switch between blockchain and Android mode on the fly to access your favorite Android apps. Instead of racing towards the next fastest phone, BOB seek to create a world where you have complete control over how your data is used.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Activity: 896
Downloaded X-wallet - it comfortable to use, waiting for the every day reward system, I think it will be interesting for users
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Yeah, i will buy this phone because it is actually the FIRST blockchain phone in the whole world. Everything on it runs on the blockchain and they also include a traditional mode. There are only 5000 pieces, not many. I can use it for my blockchain tasks, as a wallet too etc. I dont mind the design, tho i must say i find it unusual. All the current new phones are just clones when it comes to the design, nothing new. BOB makes the difference. I dont mind for the specs either. I can use it as a primary phone but also as a secondary phone.. you never know when you will need one right?
BOB phones are still new coming, their designs still don't look beautiful, but their specifications are able to compete with other more sophisticated phones. Maybe in the future BOB mobile users will get a reward from FunctionX (fx tokens) that goes directly enter in Xwallet. I hope it can be an attraction so people want to buy this first Blockchain phone.

I think, i am not too sure, BOB phone will act as a node, therefore, those who have the BOB phone will be rewarded with FX. I don't know how much fx tokens. Maybe someone from Pundi X can confirm this? Thanks.

I think you will not be rewarded, you can use your FX or NPXS tokens on BOB, for example when buying an app from the app store.
Pages:
Jump to: