Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet - page 3. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 11
FunctionX is hottest presented phone on CES2020! Learn more about this revolutionary smartphone OS! Can't believe that it is true. Blockchain is well known now.
Activity: 404
I am wonder because there is no new reply after 1 week. Hope that all goes well and Function X and BOB still got a great support and trust from community and fans.
BOB phone is really impressed me - there is no analogs om market because it only one true blockchain incrypted phone. Other have only integrated wallet and that's all. So better to keep eyes on BOB and Function X. Sure that more and more people will be ready to pay to secure their data.
Activity: 404
BoB is available in Japan via the camp-fire.jp platform. Read about this and a few other key facts on my steemit blog (RUS)

https://steemit.com/bob/@coinsniperx/blok-on-blok-bob-pokoryaet-stranu-voskhodyashego-solnca

[gif] https://imgur.com/o50pR6K
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
People continue to post things that are not relevant to the topic. It is useless to explain Grin
Did anyone here pre-order BOB? 6 days left Cool

Really a lot of unnecessary posts. At the moment it is unfeasible for me to enter the pre-order, dollar high and wait to see the reports of who buy the device.
It's only $ 539, your mobile phone is cheaper? Personally, I can not order BOB because of the legislation of my country, but as for the price, it is quite inexpensive, my mobile is more expensive.

For underdeveloped countries (my case) is quite expensive, this value in the price of the dollar converted to the local currency - Brazil equals more than 2 minimum wages.
My phone cost only $ 150 Smiley
So I'll wait to save some money and buy after pre-sale
Understand you. I, too, from countries, where very low level of income citizens, 539 dollars this so-same 2 minimum wages
But I am sure that blockchain technology will change the order of things for all countries and we will all soon be self sufficient Cool

It's true sir, for some countries it's expensive because it's equil of 2 month of work. But BOB is really something which never seen before. But I think that more progressive is FunctionX OS. Call's, Messages and using of  internet through blockcain - is that what can be interesting for any software company including market giants.
Activity: 339
Merit: 56
Blockchain is the future
People continue to post things that are not relevant to the topic. It is useless to explain Grin

Really a lot of unnecessary posts. At the moment it is unfeasible for me to enter the pre-order, dollar high and wait to see the reports of who buy the device.
It's only $ 539, your mobile phone is cheaper? Personally, I can not order BOB because of the legislation of my country, but as for the price, it is quite inexpensive, my mobile is more expensive.

For underdeveloped countries (my case) is quite expensive, this value in the price of the dollar converted to the local currency - Brazil equals more than 2 minimum wages.
Understand you. I, too, from countries, where very low level of income citizens, 539 dollars this so-same 2 minimum wages
But I am sure that blockchain technology will change the order of things for all countries and we will all soon be self sufficient Cool
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

Blockchain is the future

My mobile phone is cheaper. It's a little expensive for me.
Here is my review of this smartphone for Russian speakers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfUc1k6Lnt4
God, I looked, delete it. You do not even understand what kind of phone it is and what properties it has. This is not a review, this is the opinion of a completely illiterate person in this area. Learn what blockchain is and read about BOB on the official MEDIUM PundiX
Activity: 89
Merit: 3

My mobile phone is cheaper. It's a little expensive for me.
Here is my review of this smartphone for Russian speakers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfUc1k6Lnt4
Blockchain is the future

Till now they didn't distribute the BOB phones to people who purchased those but when we compared with the $ the price seems to be very high. I don't know the team is focusing on BOB and they are not bothering much about the Pundix, really no update from the team.
I wrote above about the achievements of the team. I don't know what you're talking about. What are you not satisfied with and what are you dissatisfied with? Pre-order for the phone is open, the test network will appear soon. The future of the NPXS token also depends on the launch of the  Function X
As for the price of Bob, I'm surprised it's expensive for you
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Till now they didn't distribute the BOB phones to people who purchased those but when we compared with the $ the price seems to be very high. I don't know the team is focusing on BOB and they are not bothering much about the Pundix, really no update from the team.
Blockchain is the future

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

Blockchain is the future
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
This Project Running SCAM Bounty Program

Blockchain is the future
Everything seems to be ok here, but one thing is whether they left the project Pundix because now the team main focus is on the BOB mobile phone and that's why we are losing the value of Pundix in the market. In telegram group, they are not answering our questions and what are the things they are doing in order to get more awareness about the Pundix project?

Why do you think so? Function X will benefit all npxs holders
1.Benefits to NPXS/NPXSXEM holders and the broader Pundi X project are direct.
For the XPOS technology: Improvement of speed and scalability
For the Pundi X project the main benefits are two-fold: payments utilizing XPOS and XWallet become faster and the potential applications for payments using NPXS become much broader.
The migration to a blockchain with much higher transaction capability and a future broader node network than its rivals is an obvious win for NPXS via the XPOS. Function X allows every XPOS to serve as a node. With several thousand XPOS in deployment internationally, this will soon give rise to a network to rival the size and scope of Ethereum (the blockchain project currently with the largest spread and depth of network nodes) and one which is much greater as we progress toward our global rollout. For a truly decentralized payment provider, such depth and reach equals greater payment speed and reliability. That is invaluable.
Then, we have NPXS’s role in a future ecosystem on Function X. XPOS plays an essential part of the f(x) blockchain and ecosystem. It pushes crypto towards mass adoption as well as fueling the adoption of f(x) blockchain. NPXS is to fuel the XPOS, XWallet, XPASS payment transactions on Function X ecosystem. It will also play a huge role in the ecosystem for many payment-related matters, currently on Ethereum and NEM and in the future on Function X’s native blockchain.
For NPXS/NPXSXEM holders
For NPXS/NPXSXEM holders, the above benefits are applicable too but there is the addition of exclusive opportunities to become f(x) token holders. A planned allocation of a total of 15 per cent from TGE will be provided to holders of NPXS and NPXSXEM to get via staking
2.PundiX has never been abandoned, look at recent events, no project has done more than the PundiX team
Integration of the Verifone X990,Ingenico Group Company,collaborates with MEW,Pundi X and Borghese Ventures enable blockchain technology rollout in Cyprus,Pundi X enables crypto payments in Traki stores across Venezuela....
XWallet has hit 700,000 registered users! Top five active user countries are India 🇮🇳, USA 🇺🇸, Indonesia 🇮🇩, Vietnam 🇻🇳, Venezuela 🇻🇪.  https://twitter.com/pundixlabs/status/1198515884022624257?s=21
Pages:
Jump to: