Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FURY - Y.E.P V1.3 New Wallet :o [ANN] - page 32. (Read 69402 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Working with Fury is my Life Long Project
MANDATORY UPDATE REQUIRED, Protocol ver updated, Client ver Updated, OpenSSL Updated LINKS IN THE USUAL PLACE on the OP

Thanks
I'm updating openssl, client version and protocol version.

Once Complete it will reject all wallets that have not been updated.

This way I will know for sure EVERYBODY HAS THE SAME WALLET.

I will post as soon as it is done.

Thanks
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
Thanks for the ANN update Dev
WHO EVER IS RUNNING THE OLD WALLET AND PAST BLOCK 2184

I KNOW THERE IS AT LEAST 4 PEOPLE OVER BLOCK 2184.

Please sort it or I will be changing ports, nodes and updating Protocol Version.

Thanks
Dev could we change the ANN title.. something more relevant since POW is over.
Some movement on yobit today.
What should the wallet version be? We have "version" : "v1.0.0.0" and "protocolversion" : 60014 and are on block 2023.

Not at the wallet to check but the link in the OP is correct, same with the new wallet look for this update.
We are on block 2158 at this time

check block number https://coin-miners.info/yep/public/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

I just update the wallet to the latest version and dont forget to withdraw your coins from the pool , on 28.06.2015 i will shutdown the Coinminers pools , any coins left on pools will be considered donation.

P.S: Dev need to send a pm to the pools and exchange when he make any updates to the source

Already messaged Animalroam from cryptoBE and yobit.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
What should the wallet version be? We have "version" : "v1.0.0.0" and "protocolversion" : 60014 and are on block 2023.

Not at the wallet to check but the link in the OP is correct, same with the new wallet look for this update.

check block number https://coin-miners.info/yep/public/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

I just update the wallet to the latest version and dont forget to withdraw your coins from the pool , on 28.06.2015 i will shutdown the Coinminers pools , any coins left on pools will be considered donation.

P.S: Dev need to send a pm to the pools and exchange when he make any updates to the source
Can Everyone Who uses YEP Qt please state the following

Current blocks.
Estimated blocks.

Thanks

My bad forgot to change rev no. Current block is now 2174 and I can confirm Block rewards have changed correctly

Thanks.

Is the new look better?

legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Updated

If your wallet gets stuck syncing at block 2000 simply close it down and open it back. Synced right away after that.
Original Post Updated

Update wallets before block 2170

Thanks

Link broken

All Fixed Now

Thanks
Original Post Updated

Thanks

Link broken
Original Post Updated

Thanks
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I thought the 20 coin POS blocks were only supposed to last for an extra like 20 blocks? But I guess that POS has been completely changed to 20 coins per block forever?  Cause if that is the case I think the OP should be updated because it's way more than 200% POS with the 20 coin blocks

That's what the source also says. hmmmm.

I will update O.P if it persists

Thanks
Thanks mate Smiley I just figure if it is going to continue at 20 coins per block then it should at least state that in the OP so people are aware about that Wink
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Look interesting  for me,i will like to try,but i dont want to  send any funds to Yobit
I will add your ann to btcgarden,YEP will have sove some free twitter promo

Well a very big Thank You to you Sir. I was not expecting that. I can not say I blame you for not sending funds.

Really tho it's appreciated

Thanks
Be my guest,please pm if you will find another exch,i work for some projects and dont have time to watch btctalk

Twitter promo already sent
 Smiley
I thought the 20 coin POS blocks were only supposed to last for an extra like 20 blocks? But I guess that POS has been completely changed to 20 coins per block forever?  Cause if that is the case I think the OP should be updated because it's way more than 200% POS with the 20 coin blocks

That's what the source also says. hmmmm.

I will update O.P if it persists

Thanks
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Look interesting  for me,i will like to try,but i dont want to  send any funds to Yobit
I will add your ann to btcgarden,YEP will have sove some free twitter promo

Well a very big Thank You to you Sir. I was not expecting that. I can not say I blame you for not sending funds.

Really tho it's appreciated

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: